* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BigBlue1345162816 said:

Lol, you mad bro?

No, just block me if you don't like my comments. This is a messed up year, with no Spring football, and numerous distractions, so I don't have high expectations. I just going to enjoy it. 

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

I guarantee Bo disagrees with you and agrees with me.

I'm sure the QB agrees he should've made the throw. I'm also just pointing out it wasn't like Bo was just standing there in a clean pocket and just blew an easy throw like in a few key moments last season. From what I recall somebody else blew their assignment leading to the timing being off but I'm also not sober at the moment LOL

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

How do you spell it boss ? I don’t know lol

It’s tutt lol. I meant to put lol after my comment. I wasn’t trying to sound like an ass 😂

With that play by Newkirk it reminds me how great it is to see him in games after all it has taken for him to get here and the injuries.  Also so happy for my fellow cancer survivors Hamm and Manning out there today!

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

No, just block me if you don't like my comments. This is a messed up year, with no Spring football, and numerous distractions, so I don't have high expectations. I just going to enjoy it. 

Calm down bud. I 100% agreed with what you were saying. I am so giddy this morning. It is an unexpected season that we have all been waiting almost 10 months for. War Eagle!

Just now, BigBlue1345162816 said:

Calm down bud. I 100% agreed with what you were saying. I am so giddy this morning. It is an unexpected season that we have all been waiting almost 10 months for. War Eagle!

Sorry if I misunderstood your post. 

First of all, UK is good!  Which is what I expected!

Our DL has A LONG WAY to go!!!!!!

I like Chad’s play calling!  He’s bold.  But a little too bold on that 4th down.  Gotta kick it!

OL also has plenty of work to do!  I really hope we can find a way to make some adjustments and find a way to win this game, in spite of getting beat on both lines!

Archived