with so many repubs jumping ship i am curious

aubiefifty

we have a lot of republicans that have left trump and company and will vote against him in protest. i understand this is hard because trump is vindictive and he will lash out and try to hurt or embarrass you if you do not agree with him. that being said is it possible some republicans will say nothing to avoid his wrath and yet still vote for biden? i know it is possible because republican groups like the lincoln project sure have sunk a lot of money in seeing trump defeated. anyone think this is possible and will it be enough to make even a small difference?

40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we have a lot of republicans that have left trump and company and will vote against him in protest. i understand this is hard because trump is vindictive and he will lash out and try to hurt or embarrass you if you do not agree with him. that being said is it possible some republicans will say nothing to avoid his wrath and yet still vote for biden? i know it is possible because republican groups like the lincoln project sure have sunk a lot of money in seeing trump defeated. anyone think this is possible and will it be enough to make even a small difference?

Dude, take a Xanax. :blink:

42 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Dude, take a Xanax. :blink:

send me one.............

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

I found your pic.

My Carolina Backyard: Trout Fishing on the Saluda River

Dude, he has a 94% approval rating by the GOP rank and file, LOL.

Just now, IronMan70 said:

I found your pic.

My Carolina Backyard: Trout Fishing on the Saluda River

Dude, he has a 94% approval rating by the GOP rank and file, LOL.

i am way better looking than that scooter. nice try tho

Chuck and Nancy routinely punish members of their own party who don't vote for them for speaker or minority leader. Lashing out at those who vote the wrong way is pretty average.  Not a thing.

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

His base has not left him. Probably see four more years of President Trump fiddy......maybe more.

With so many Blacks and Latinos finally wising up and jumping ship I wonder if the Democrats will seek vengeance on those they can identify after Trump wins again.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

With so many Blacks and Latinos finally wising up and jumping ship I wonder if the Democrats will seek vengeance on those they can identify after Trump wins again.

you mean like the trump right wingers what shoot up bars and churches and schools cuz?

Archived