This time next week

aubiefifty

we will be playing ball hopefully. what are your prediction on the score? what do you seem to be looking forward to the most? i think we win by three touchdowns. i want to see what all of our backs can do. i hope to see gatewood just to see if he improved from his auburn days. what is on you folks minds?

This time next week, it will be a one score game late in the 3rd, and we will be sitting on the edge of our seats with tightness in our chests. It is why we love the Auburn Tigers

36 minutes ago, BigBlue1345162816 said:

This time next week, it will be a one score game late in the 3rd, and we will be sitting on the edge of our seats with tightness in our chests. It is why we love the Auburn Tigers

Definitely gonna be a 4th quarter game.  I’d honestly feel better about this game if it was with last years team.  Defense is gonna be huge based on what these early games are telling us.  Gonna need Hardy, Big Kat, Truesdale, Newkirk, and everyone else up front to step up big time.

42 minutes ago, BigBlue1345162816 said:

Well, we did have a solid week of practice so you could be right. 

I think Our O will be improved. I actually expect some big plays. Quick hitters to TE's.Slants, and to RB's should force LB's  and Safety's to stay home which will help both O-Line and RB's.  I have faith in our LB's and DB's the question will be D-Line can we keep our LB's clean on runs so they can make tackles and can we get pressure on QB with front 4 or front 4 and a single extra extra player blitzing. 

I maybe disappointed but I really think Gus will let our O evolve using TE's, slants, passed over the middle. If he does even though people have been talking about the change I don't think Kentucky will be ready for it they will have watched to much film from other Gus O's. I want a quick slant to Schwartz to go to the house early and put KY on its heals.

Gus lets Morris run O 41-21 Auburn. If Gus has not learned and handicaps Morris we lose.  

3 hours ago, BigBlue1345162816 said:

So basically, a normal Saturday in the Fall! But, after all this, I won’t complain about normal, well, maybe!

On ESPN, they had 4 guys talking about how the team's would pan out. This one guy said he didn't seeing Auburn winning more then 7 games but might win 8 if Bo has grown up since his freshman year.

watching earlier games from other teams this week and last the offense looked good but the defense looked bad that could be the story for most for the first two-three weeks atleast that said

Auburn 28, Kentucky 21

7 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

I just want to see an AU win and Bo have an incredible game so people get off of his back. Dude was a true freshman last year. Let’s see how he does this year. 

Bo was named the SEC offensive freshman of the year. I don't know what it would take to make some Auburn people happy.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Bo was named the SEC offensive freshman of the year. I don't know what it would take to make some Auburn people happy.

Derek Stingley should have and it really shouldn't have been close.

i am not a huge fan urban myers but he is a coach and he says watch out for auburn this year. and unless it is some kind of stunt to lift aubrun up only{rolls eyes} to be let down i am going to have to mostly agree with him....

i am pretty sure it is no knock on Auburn to say someone was better than BO. he admitted he struggled and lost his swagger. he still did pretty good and holy hell when he finds himself...............

On 9/19/2020 at 11:20 AM, BigBlue1345162816 said:

I mean, this was one of those "bet the house" moments, right?!?

Archived