Trump insists on trying to kiss little girl on the lips

aubiefifty

1. Good try

2. I don't think this is a good move on Trump's part with the Pandemic going on especially. Albeit a child, I don't think I would be willing to kiss a total stranger at this time.

3. I believe it was a move towards showing racial harmony on Trump's part (this is pretty obvious), but just not a well calculated move on his part. He should have stuck with just picking her up for a few seconds.

4. You are reaching with the kiss on the lips part. I just didn't see that part.

who the hell wants a human cheeto kissing them on the lips? hell that is more personal than the hair sniffing thing. but i have it on good authority that biden can sniff out cancer. now are you guys not ashamed?

i was raised as an adult you do not kiss children on the mouth unless they are close family period. sniffing was never mentioned. nopw the moment biden gets down on all fours and starts sniffing around i will be on him..............

18 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

Here's an idea that will solve the issue for POTUS/candidates. Just don't touch children....ever. Boom. Never another video of this crap again.

Fist bumps and shoulder pats. No more. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Fist bumps and shoulder pats. No more. 

I wouldn’t even do that. You know there would still be those that try to say “Did you see <insert POTUS> violently try to punch that kid. Glad the kid’s fist got in the way.” 😂

8 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

I wouldn’t even do that. You know there would still be those that try to say “Did you see <insert POTUS> violently try to punch that kid. Glad the kid’s fist got in the way.” 😂

Archived