Properly fitted masks have been proven to work against covid.

aubiefifty

properly fitted.jpg

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

This is some Mikey-level self-caricature. Jesus Christ. Somebody might need to file a restraining order against you on Biden's behalf. 

Did you watch the townhall last night? Had it on in the truck on my way back up 65. He was sharp. The "blubbering puddle of dementia" meme is about played out. 

trump-smart-tv-channel.jpg

11 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

714cf693aa6f2ed6b1fa3d7d606b4cc5.jpg

nice effort johnny..................but i vote this weak sauce................

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

You might have a smart TV, but you have it on a 1950’s type console. 

that antique is worth a lot of money...............lol

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Did you watch the townhall last night? Had it on in the truck on my way back up 65. He was sharp. The "blubbering puddle of dementia" meme is about played out. 

I didn't watch, but he has been very sharp in everything I've seen and heard lately. And not just in terms of speech and content. Little things, like the six-pack thing in Pennsylvania and the music on the phone at the podium. Is it him? Is it his handlers? Doesn't matter. The product is sane and sound, which is exactly what we've all been saying all along. What I would give for an adult who knows he needs to delegate and lean on the experts with whom he surrounds himself as opposed to this petulant diaper-s***ting man-baby who just fires the criminals he's been banging Russian hookers with when they disagree with him. 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

I wouldn’t pay more than $5 for it.  My parents had something like that and I’m over it. 

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I wouldn’t pay more than $5 for it.  My parents had something like that and I’m over it. 

i understand. i have several antique art deco nude ashtray stand made of metal that are worth a little bit. most men would not buy those but i love the beauty of them. and my parents had a huge console stereo{true} so one could say the table is new to me. grins

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Would have been better if it was on an old console TV that quit working. Show of hands, how many can relate? 

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Would have been better if it was on an old console TV that quit working. Show of hands, how many can relate? 

Hand raised. Improved since my younger days..... televisions, automobile tires, engines, especially outboard boat engines.

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

He had his moments, but there were definitely some strained and hard to follow responses, as well. Overall I thought he was just ok. Honestly, that should be enough.

One thing I've noticed is that early on he is very shaky. Also takes him a bit to warm back up after a break. I wonder if he suffers from stage fright?

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

This is some Mikey-level self-caricature. Jesus Christ. Somebody might need to file a restraining order against you on Biden's behalf. 

21 hours ago, Leftfield said:

He had his moments, but there were definitely some strained and hard to follow responses, as well. Overall I thought he was just ok. Honestly, that should be enough.

One thing I've noticed is that early on he is very shaky. Also takes him a bit to warm back up after a break. I wonder if he suffers from stage fright?

being a musician who made my first dollar in 78 i have stage fright. i hardly ever have it pop up now. but after the first couple of songs it goes away unless you sing like golf. i am sure it is with anything such as speeches, sports. etc. i am not sure if people need more adrenaline or the adrenaline or too much has  kicked in.

Archived