🏈 Kentucky Game Preview

aubiefifty

if some of these video's are boring or bring nothing to the site please let me know. i do not want to waste my time our yours.......

43 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if some of these video's are boring or bring nothing to the site please let me know. i do not want to waste my time our yours.......

Most have seen them already who really care from the same site you’re posting from I think.

49 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

I appreciate you posting them.  Thank you!!!

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Appreciate all the time and effort you put into posting these.

17 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Keep posting all those articles and nuggets you find!   I appreciate them!

I just don't think we lose this one... Everyone outside of Auburn fans seems to be picking against us. We definitely won't blow them out but it just seems like we should be the better team with better talent. Stop the run game and keep their QB from scrambling we should be alright.

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I just don't think we lose this one... Everyone outside of Auburn fans seems to be picking against us. We definitely won't blow them out but it just seems like we should be the better team with better talent. Stop the run game and keep their QB from scrambling we should be alright.

It’s the closest thing to an evenly matched game on week 1, so folks want to pick the underdog.

We have been very good at stopping the run and pretty good at containing QBs, so we should fare pretty well.  

Our advantage lies in that we know their offense and they won't know what's coming with ours. I'll take Steele in that match up.

Close early but we win going away, like 38 -21. AU has more depth and does a good job rotating where it counts, which - come 4th quarter - should be huge. If we turn over the ball more than they do however, all bets are off. Oh and stop me if you've heard this before - what we do on first down is key.

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

C7B3146E-6F97-4B8B-AE81-121E1468B9B5.gif

On 9/16/2020 at 2:13 PM, aubiefifty said:

Fifty, I really appreciate what you do - My news feeds are so clogged up with other things, I'd never see these stories if it weren't for you. Thank you!

41 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Fifty, I really appreciate what you do - My news feeds are so clogged up with other things, I'd never see these stories if it weren't for you. Thank you!

i will post them when they pop up. just remember i am a geezer and might post the same one twice. besides i like coming to the site and having a few more options. but i am glad more people than i thought like them.

I don't think any service can get off just predicting easy matchups, and before the B10 and Pac 12 has had the movement they've had, there were a ton of weeks with nothing but easy matchups. Auburn has been on the receiving end of most of the SEC upsets week to week, and as the most volatile "elite" team in conference, I think that makes sense

• WarTiger changed the title to 🏈 Kentucky Game Preview

Archived