this is for you dk.............glad i have my depends on i am laughing so hard......

aubiefifty

Trump Campaign Uses Russian Fighter Jets In 9/11 'Support Our Troops' Ad

Yahoo

Ed Mazza

President Donald Trump’s campaign was caught again engaging in the careless use of stock photos, this time posting an image of Russian fighter jets in a “support our troops” ad.

The ad from Trump’s fundraising committee ran Sept. 8 to Sept. 12, including on the 19th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Politico reported. It said “SUPPORT OUR TROOPS” and depicted soldiers in silhouette in the foreground with aircraft behind them:

But the aircraft are Russian.

“That’s definitely a MiG-29,” Pierre Sprey, who helped design both the F-16 and A-10 planes for the U.S. Air Force, told Politico. “I’m glad to see it’s supporting our troops.”

Trump and his campaign have had repeated issues with misusing stock images over the years. In 2015, early in his presidential campaign, Trump shared an image of himself with troops inside the U.S. flag ― except the troops in the image were Nazi soldiers from WWII:

In 2016, Trump posted a video supposedly showing U.S. military veterans ― but the video was from a neo-Nazi account on Twitter and the troops were Soviets.

The stock photo flubs go beyond military issues. Earlier this year, then-campaign manager Brad Parscale shared an image supposedly of Air Force One flying over a NASCAR event; the image was really from 2004.

An attempt by the Trump campaign in 2016 to show undocumented immigrants swarming over the U.S. border actually revealed migrants crossing a border in Morocco. And last year, Trump campaign ads that intended to look like testimonials from real Americans featured foreign models from stock photos.

We want to know what you’re hearing on the ground from the candidates. If you get any interesting ― or suspicious! ― campaign mailers, robocalls or hear anything else you think we should know about, email us at scoops@huffpost.com

soldiers.PNG

That one?

Yep...MiG-29s silhouettes.

Far left seems to have American loadout. Center guy also appears to have an M249. However, #4 seems to be carrying an AK-12 or 100 class.

Trump campaign displays Russian and American soldiers teamed up together? Oh...I can't wait to watch the sides "discuss" on this one.

9 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

soldiers.PNG

That one?

Far left seems to have American loadout. Center guy also appears to have an M249. However, #4 seems to be carrying an AK-12 or 100 class.

Trump campaign displays Russian and American soldiers teamed up together? Oh...I can't wait to watch the sides "discuss" on this one.

dk and i have a running discussion about russian interference and it was printed more as a joke than a discussion. shrugs

13 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

soldiers.PNG

That one?

The Trump ad was about supporting our troops though. Not support our troops along with the Russians. I don't see it as any sort of evidence for the Trump + Russia thing though. It's either trolling or incompetence.

3 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

The Trump ad was about supporting our troops though. Not support our troops along with the Russians. I don't see it as any sort of evidence for the Trump + Russia thing though. It's either trolling or incompetence.

learn to read dude. i said it was a running joke between me and dk. it is neither of which you claim which makes you a dumb*ss.

44 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

learn to read dude. i said it was a running joke between me and dk. it is neither of which you claim which makes you a dumb*ss.

What? Chill buddy. If you're looking to have a 1 on 1 thing with Dk, then just send him a PM. If you make a post, then other people might put in their 2 cents. 

3 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

What? Chill buddy. If you're looking to have a 1 on 1 thing with Dk, then just send him a PM. If you make a post, then other people might put in their 2 cents. 

you called me out as trolling or incompetence. some could say that was trolling. i could care less if you jump me about something but you best be right and you were not. and i will post when and how i want. you basically lied about my intent and that gets you called out every time................

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

you called me out as trolling or incompetence. some could say that was trolling. i could care less if you jump me about something but you best be right and you were not. and i will post when and how i want. you basically lied about my intent and that gets you called out every time................

I was calling out the Trump campaign including Russian jets in their ad as trolling or incompetent (not sure how one would actually describe a post as incompetent). If other people read my post as calling you out also, then my bad that I wasn't clear. Otherwise, maybe don't be as defensive about what you're reading here.

56 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

I was calling out the Trump campaign including Russian jets in their ad as trolling or incompetent (not sure how one would actually describe a post as incompetent). If other people read my post as calling you out also, then my bad that I wasn't clear. Otherwise, maybe don't be as defensive about what you're reading here.

hang around a month or three and you will understand.

1 hour ago, savorytiger said:

You were very clear in your post.  Someone else may have misunderstood, but it seemed obvious the point you were making.

4 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

soldiers.PNG

That one?

after brads comment i went back and reread and i screwed up. i apologize. i was trying to post articles in the football section and i did in fact screw up. i get shots taken at me all the time and i was to quick to return fire. again my bad but i did get confused.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

after brads comment i went back and reread and i screwed up. i apologize. i was trying to post articles in the football section and i did in fact screw up. i get shots taken at me all the time and i was to quick to return fire. again my bad but i did get confused.

I think you meant to quote savory for this? Nothing was said to me that merits an apology.

1 minute ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

I think you meant to quote savory for this? Nothing I said merits an apology from you.

well hell. yes and i have no idea how that happened. time to get high and chill. i will tell him again later if he does not figure it out.   sorry.

2 hours ago, savorytiger said:

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

No problem man. I apologize for going straight into condenscending mode when it was likely a misunderstanding. No need for that, even in smack talk. Cheers!

Possibly acceptable vid. In 1993 the German AF inherited two squadrons of MiG-29s from the East Germans during unification. We took them to Deci and flew against them. So these Migs might actually be NATO forces and as such friendly, at least on paper.  Ouch.

Thanks, and that is hilarious....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump and his staff are just nothing but fail. They cant even stop making the easy, easy, easy fails. 

How in the hell do you make that kind of mistake as professionals in the Ad or PR Industry???? 
It will of course fuel the fires of those that have wasted 4 years screaming RUSSIANS!!! at everyone to the point sane people just ignore them. 

Cant wait for the Sewing Circle to come on here with some new conspiracy theory about all this. I am sure there are dozens of Black Helicopter whackadoodles panting in the shadows to show you the latest bloviated opinion piece on what so far has been everything just short of a nothing burger. 

I got a dollar we will be bedazzled with yet another faux psychiatric opinion piece on Trump and his herd of apparently brainless minions by people that have never met-interviewed-had them on the couch will tell how they "know" that they are psychiatrically unhinged. 

:tease:(Wait a minute....I am being accused of being psychiatrically unhinged by the same people here on this board that have never met me-interviewed-had me on the couch, and they will tell you how they "know" that I am psychiatrically unhinged. Maybe it's just a bunch of immature folks that go around making wild ass accusations, and calling people names, about everyone they dont like? )

Archived