bear with me smacktalk fans...............how many cowboy fans we have on here?

aubiefifty

?

I like Dak. If that is what you mean. The rest, I am beginning to like. Still like the Saints and Titans. Big win for them at Denver. 

How bout them Cowboys! 🔵🔵🔵💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍

well boys i lost my meme. it was epic. go ahead and neg me............lol

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I used to be a Dolphin's fan, to some minimal extent. At this point in time I no longer have any interest in the NFL.

same here especially when I lived in Miami use to go to the old Orange Bowl to see the game

I like Dak, I just can't stand Jerry Jones. Enjoyed the Landry years and appreciated the Johnson years, even though I wasn't a Cowboys fan then. That was a dynasty.

Not a huge fan of the NFL in general anymore. Mostly follow some teams based on players I liked in college and the local team, the Titans. 

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

same here especially when I lived in Miami use to go to the old Orange Bowl to see the game

The last game I was able to attend with my grandpa (who raised me in his house) was the 1972 AFC divisional playoff game between the Dolphins and the Browns. That was Miami's undefeated season. Besides the game itself, I still remember the unbelievable fluid movements of Miami receiver Paul Warfield and how ugly the brown shirts of the Cleveland fans were.

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The last game I was able to attend with my grandpa (who raised me in his house) was the 1972 AFC divisional playoff game between the Dolphins and the Browns. That was Miami's undefeated season. Besides the game itself, I still remember the unbelievable fluid movements of Miami receiver Paul Warfield and how ugly the brown shirts of the Cleveland fans were.

I was there from 1976-1983 never got to see Warfield in person play but I saw him alot on TV great player. The Browns fans still have those god awful shirts

Archived