show her some love

aubiefifty

I would like to introduce you to someone.
She has a doctorate in education, along with two master degrees. She is a teacher who taught high school students, emotionally disturbed students, adolescents at a psychiatric hospital and community college students.
She's a military mom and grandmother, and has been active in an organization that supports military families.
She's an author who wrote several books including a memoir and a children's book- Don't Forget, God Bless Our Troops- for kids whose parents are on active duty.
She's a fashion icon and even did some modeling in her 20s.
She's a vocal advocate for breast cancer and founded, in 1993, a not-for-profit organization (BBHI) "...that provides an educational breast health awareness program (free of charge) to all public, private, and parochial schools, other groups and organizations in the state of Delaware."
She helped found Book Buddies to provide books to low income children.
One of the Biden Foundation's main focuses was preventing violence against women.
Did I mention she's a bad ass? It was a natural instinct of hers to protect her husband on a campaign rally stage.
This is one strong, hard-working woman, with class, experience and a sense of humor!
She loves God, her family & our country!
She is Dr. Jill Biden.

mrs biden.jpg

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:
I would like to introduce you to someone.
She has a doctorate in education, along with two master degrees. She is a teacher who taught high school students, emotionally disturbed students, adolescents at a psychiatric hospital and community college students.
She's a military mom and grandmother, and has been active in an organization that supports military families.
She's an author who wrote several books including a memoir and a children's book- Don't Forget, God Bless Our Troops- for kids whose parents are on active duty.
She's a fashion icon and even did some modeling in her 20s.
She's a vocal advocate for breast cancer and founded, in 1993, a not-for-profit organization (BBHI) "...that provides an educational breast health awareness program (free of charge) to all public, private, and parochial schools, other groups and organizations in the state of Delaware."
She helped found Book Buddies to provide books to low income children.
One of the Biden Foundation's main focuses was preventing violence against women.
Did I mention she's a bad ass? It was a natural instinct of hers to protect her husband on a campaign rally stage.
This is one strong, hard-working woman, with class, experience and a sense of humor!
She loves God, her family & our country!
She is Dr. Jill Biden.

mrs biden.jpg

Massive respect. Thanks for posting, Fifty. 

51 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I'd vote for her for POTUS before I'd vote for Trump or Biden.

Now she and Melania might be a worthy match-up...😉🦋

8 hours ago, Grumps said:

I'd vote for her for POTUS before I'd vote for Trump or Biden.

I was thinking the same thing. My hope is that once in the WH, she takes over like Wilson's Wife and Nancy Reagan did. 

Archived