who is the smartest leftie and who is the smartiest rightie on fam?

aubiefifty

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

Further right: I'm not sure exactly who would fit here.

Seriously?   Is this a sarcastic joke?

You put me in "further left" and you can't think of anyone who fits "further right"?  :blink:

If I exemplify whatever "further left" is supposed to mean, it's likely because I spend an inordinate amount of time addressing the intellectually insulting crap - and insults - coming from various people on this forum that would easily fall into a "further (extreme) right" category. 

Hell, I've put more than a half dozen of them on ignore for that very reason.  And there's still a few more I continue to interact with.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Seriously? 

You put me in "further left" and you can't think of anyone who fits "further right"?  :blink:

If I exemplify whatever "further left" is supposed to mean, it's likely because I spend an inordinate amount of time addressing the intellectually insulting crap - and insults - coming from various people on this forum that would fall in a "further (extreme) right" category. 

Hell, I've put more than a half dozen of them on ignore for that very reason.  And there's still a few more I continue to interact with.

I'm hoping he meant that none of the far right loonies are worthy of mention, but he also put AuburnNTexas in the center when ANT is voting for trump, soooo...

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm hoping he meant that none of the far right loonies are worthy of mention, but he also put AuburnNTexas in the center when ANT is voting for trump, soooo...

What about Mikey? He forgot Mikey. LMAO

53 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?   Is this a sarcastic joke?

If I exemplify whatever "further left" is supposed to mean, it's likely because I spend an inordinate amount of time addressing the intellectually insulting crap - and insults - coming from various people on this forum that would easily fall into a "further (extreme) right" category. 

At the time, no.

Now that I've thought on it, Raptor would fit there 

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

At the time, no.

Now that I've thought on it, Raptor would fit there 

I've got 9 more names on my "ignore" list that would qualify. 

(I was about to say 10, but I realized one of them is DKW.  Just goes to show, both extremes of the political spectrum have their crazies.  ;D)

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I've got 9 more names on my "ignore" list that would qualify. 

(I was about to say 10, but I realized one of them is DKW.  Just goes to show, both extremes of the political spectrum have their crazies.  ;D)

From the extremes, everyone looks further away on the political spectrum.

Just for my knowledge, who do you consider far right?

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

From the extremes, everyone looks further away on the political spectrum.

Just for my knowledge, who do you consider far right?

Mikey, ArgoEagle, AFTiger, and jj3jordan immediately spring to mind.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Mikey, ArgoEagle, AFTiger, and jj3jordan immediately spring to mind.

On behalf of every member of the academy, i accept this award. thank you.

Archived