who is the smartest leftie and who is the smartiest rightie on fam?

aubiefifty

aubiefifty, in a relatively short time you have become the voice of the left on here. Great job!

Everyone knows that there are no intelligent conservatives or decent conservatives or non-deplorable conservatives. I'll bet you threw that out there as a trick question, didn't you?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Grumps said:

aubiefifty, in a relatively short time you have become the voice of the left on here. Great job!

Everyone knows that there are no intelligent conservatives or decent conservatives or non-deplorable conservatives. I'll bet you threw that out there as a trick question, didn't you?

That's why it's so funny! Reminds me of a Dr. Seuss book...The Big Brag...

11 hours ago, Grumps said:

Titan is indeed a conservative I hold in high regard, who kicked my ass in many debates which I'll gladly own up to.

You've chosen to become a howler monkey, and in that I can't help but be disappointed, because I know you're better than that. You've actively chosen not to be a good poster. Shame. 

27 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Titan is indeed a conservative I hold in high regard, who kicked my ass in many debates which I'll gladly own up to.

You've chosen to become a howler monkey, and in that I can't help but be disappointed, because I know you're better than that. You've actively chosen not to be such. Shame. 

I agree with all of the above. 

(Except I don't think Titan ever kicked my ass, but we did have at least some very long matches that were a draw, depending on your perspective.  ;))

Trump has apparently depleted rational conservative opponents, as your second paragraph illustrates. 

10 hours ago, Grumps said:

I know you thought you were doing one thing with this post, and you did do a thing, but you didn't do the thing you meant to. That's a trend with you. 

12 hours ago, Grumps said:

not this time grumps. i just found out titan is not a lib and i respect just about everything he says. he never lies or acts like he is stupid to lure folks into some kind of trap. and he never makes bad ped jokes at the expense of people on this board. hows dat? and you would be wrong again grumps. i am A voice on the left not THE voice. tell ya what sugar. i will give you a free post with no complaints to trash me. so go ahead and get it out. i know it hurts.

11 hours ago, AUDub said:

You've chosen to become a howler monkey, and in that I can't help but be disappointed, because I know you're better than that. You've actively chosen not to be a good poster. Shame. 

The decency used to balance out the vacuousness. But I haven't seen any trace of the former in quite some time. Just typical low rent trolling, minus the modicum of wit that others more successful in the field typically possess. 

Best left poster: BradATX(even though I downvoted his post in this thread)

Best right poster: Bigbird

grumps you cannot hurt me as you showed me your heart on here. you can keep trying all you want. the fact remains you still take up for trump and on my worst days i will never be as bad as him. but keep bringing it.

The over sensitivity from our men on the left is outrageous. Do any of you still wear boxers? The appearance is panties for the lot. 

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

The over sensitivity from our men on the left is outrageous. Do any of you still wear boxers? The appearance is panties for the lot. 

751C75F8-3480-4B4D-B7C0-B6E1A5C0F87A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

78's gone the Weegs route and has now started acccusing anyone he disagrees with of being effeminate. 

4 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

751C75F8-3480-4B4D-B7C0-B6E1A5C0F87A.jpeg

Good for you. A lighten up Francis moment. Obviously more needed. 

Oh and the irony of some of the commentary. Amazing.

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

78's gone the Weegs route and has now started acccusing anyone he disagrees with of being effeminate. 

Whatever Mr. Sensitive. What the hell happened to you?

For the record, dog bark. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Whatever Mr. Sensitive. What the hell happened to you?

For the record, dog bark. 

What was sensitive about that? 

By the way I wear boxer briefs. Best of both worlds. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

What was sensitive about that? 

By the way I wear boxer briefs. Best of both worlds. 

Your intolerance of anything resembling critical commentary of the left. And then talk to someone else about a howler monkey?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Your intolerance of anything resembling critical commentary of the left.

You offer nothing substantial. You're basically an elementary school idiot calling other people girly. 

Hell, I can handle substantial critiques of the left. Got a few of my own. What pisses me off is people like you putting forth abject ****wittery and thinking you've made a solid argument.

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

And then talk to someone else about a howler monkey?

The post spoke for itself. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You offer nothing substantial. You're basically an elementary school idiot calling other people girly. 

Hell, I can handle substantial critiques of the left. Got a few of my own. What pisses me off is people like you putting forth abject ****wittery and thinking you've made a solid argument.

The post spoke for itself. 

You should read back through the thread and point out anything substantial you've contributed. Nada Mr. Sensitive. Perhaps there was a time, but not recent.

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You should read back through the thread and point out anything substantial you've contributed. Nada Mr. Sensitive. Perhaps there was a time, but not recent.

I presented an opinion when asked, cleared up a misconception on fiddy's part, presented my stance on abortion and called out Grumps and you for being chuckle****s. 

I don't expect you to find it substantial because you're a moron. 

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I presented an opinion when asked, cleared up a misconception on fiddy's part, presented my stance on abortion and called out Grumps and you for being chuckle****s. 

I don't expect you to find it substantial because you're a moron. 

In other words you were overly sensitive. I don't find it necessary to restate that point. You know damn well my comment had nothing to do with abortion.

13 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

In other words you were overly sensitive. I don't find it necessary to restate that point.

"Sensitive." Nah. You expect to go unchallenged on a public forum is all. 

Much like Weegs, I suppose this is going to be your stock response going forward whenever I call you on your bull****. 

8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

"Sensitive." Nah. You expect to go unchallenged on a public forum is all. 

Much like Weegs, I suppose this is going to be your stock response going forward whenever I call you on your bull****. 

Anyone can go to the start of page two and see for themselves who was overly sensitive to a humorous post. 

Your problem is I called your bull**** and at that point you got your little panties in a wad. Right?

21 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Anyone can go to the start of page two and see for themselves who was overly sensitive to a humorous post. 

Nah, because it doesn't take a moron to know his framing was dead serious. 

Somehow the paradigm has shifted from "liberal v. conservative" to "sanity v. insanity" with regard to the left and right on this forum.

I just thank the Lord we have a conservative here in a position of power that didnt drink the kool-aid willing to call y'all on your bull****, otherwise this forum would have gone to complete s***.

Your problem is I called your bull**** and at that point you got your little panties in a wad. Right?

Yep, calling people girly is going to be your stock in trade going forward, just like Weegs. 

On 9/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, aubiefifty said:

i am a lib and i do not like abortion i just do not have the right answers to make it a non issue.

And thus why we get along. This is my lot as well.

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Nah, because it doesn't take a moron to know his framing was dead serious. 

Somehow the paradigm has shifted from "liberal v. conservative" to "sanity v. insanity" with regard to the left and right on this forum.

I just thank the Lord we have a conservative here in a position of power that didnt drink the kool-aid willing to call y'all on your bull****, otherwise this forum would have gone to complete s***.

Yep, calling people girly is going to be your stock in trade going forward, just like Weegs. 

I took it as humorous as did others.

You took the insane over sensitive route. 

To you that has become any post negative toward dems, truthful, humorous or otherwise. 

I used a similar term months ago, but not again until today. What is apparent is that it was truthful and that bothers you. 

Archived