Share the racisim...

SaturdayGT

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You seriously think you just refuted me here?

Do you think if you keep saying the sewing thing it will stick?

Do you laugh at your own jokes at parties?

I'm still waiting to find out what your viewpoint even is, other than whining about how much Joe Biden hurt your feelings and dur hur libtards suck.

It looks like the sewing thing stuck years ago, and apparently it still stings a bit. My jokes are hilarious, regardless if anyone else finds them funny. :)

You aren't looking for viewpoints. You see what you want to see, not necessarily what is there, especially if you can complain about it later.  I've never used the term "libtards". Again, that's you projecting again.  Joe Biden can't hurt anyone's feelings. He's too entertaining to watch. Well, maybe some of those ears of corn he was talking to got upset, but we'll never know. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

It looks like the sewing thing stuck years ago, and apparently it still stings a bit. My jokes are hilarious, regardless if anyone else finds them funny. :)

You aren't looking for viewpoints. You see what you want to see, not necessarily what is there, especially if you can complain about it later.  I've never used the term "libtards". Again, that's you projecting again.  Joe Biden can't hurt anyone's feelings. He's too entertaining to watch. Well, maybe some of those ears of corn he was talking to got upset, but we'll never know. 

Again, you've hammered my nail for me. Appreciate the assist.

I've never heard the sewing thing until yesterday, and it doesn't appear to bother anyone. 

19 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Again, you've hammered my nail for me. Appreciate the assist.

I've never heard the sewing thing until yesterday, and it doesn't appear to bother anyone. 

And again, you've claimed victory with no evidence to support it. At least you are consistent. 

4 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

And again, you've claimed victory with no evidence to support it. At least you are consistent. 

Good job johnny, you were able to flush out the biggest virtue signaler on the whole board and make him rant.  Bravo.

10 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Welp, we've circled back to "nuh uh u r". I'll step away now. 

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

:-* We love you fiddy...

we're just two woke souls swimming in a fish bowl............lol and i agree with ya dk. sometimes i love myself as well. spiritually of course.  damn i am on fire this morning..............

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Good job johnny, you were able to flush out the biggest virtue signaler on the whole board and make him rant.  Bravo.

i call bull. that is a matter of perspective. and things like virtue and honor and honesty are just a few of the things you guys lack so no wonder you would make fun of it. but at the end of the day we do not kid ourselves. we know what trump is and all the crap he has done while at the same time realizing you cats are enablers and will vote for the piece of trash again.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i call bull. that is a matter of perspective. and things like virtue and honor and honesty are just a few of the things you guys lack so no wonder you would make fun of it. but at the end of the day we do not kid ourselves. we know what trump is and all the crap he has done while at the same time realizing you cats are enablers and will vote for the piece of trash again.

Of course it is a matter of perspective.  Virtue signalers show their supposed virtue to sooth their own soul that they are relevant. Most conservatives show their virtue by action and do not *signal* what they just did.  You know; act like no one is watching.

You know if the poster would show that he really believes in that black spot, you would think he would give up his job for a POC.  I doubt that would happen, therefore, a virtue signaler.  Do you understand now?

This, by the way, has nothing to do with Trump.

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course it is a matter of perspective.  Virtue signalers show their supposed virtue to sooth their own soul that they are relevant. Most conservatives show their virtue by action and do not *signal* what they just did.  You know; act like no one is watching.

You know if the poster would show that he really believes in that black spot, you would think he would give up his job for a POC.  I doubt that would happen, therefore, a virtue signaler.  Do you understand now?

This, by the way, has nothing to do with Trump.

anyone pursuing virtue by words, action, etc, is ok in my book. and it is about trump. you do not get to bang on someone pushing virtue when you stand by a man who has none. what part of that do you not get? it is like you are trying to call someone a liar when they did not lie. so what qualifies you to diss anyone when you are part of the white cheeto cult? i am dead serious. it is like one of my bad jokes. maybe you explained it badly. you are saying or assuming loof has no qualities when you do not know the man is a huge stretch. it is kinda like writing a fantasy novel and claiming it is a bio.

A virtue is a trait or quality that is deemed to be morally good and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being.

The four classic cardinal virtues in Christianity are temperance, prudence, courage (or fortitude), and justice.

now. in all your wisdom prove to me loof is not what i just printed. you cannot because you have no clue about the man other than what he posts on facebook. you are just taking shots while supporting one of the most vile pols in the history of this country. you cannot be the moral police and be a trump guy.

that all you got? just what i thought...............see i watch loof. he stands for the truth. he has called me out before as well as others. how often do you see one of your buddies on here lying through his teeth and call him out on it? if you have i have not seen it. but thanx for the neg. they are like a badge of honor to me.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

that all you got? just what i thought...............see i watch loof. he stands for the truth. he has called me out before as well as others. how often do you see one of your buddies on here lying through his teeth and call him out on it? if you have i have not seen it. but thanx for the neg. they are like a badge of honor to me.

I would respond, but it is as if you didn’t even read what I wrote.  You have your biases and are preloaded to respond to them.

We all pursue perfection, or at least should, some like to do it quietly.  Loof seems to revel in the attention he gets for his signaling and then fights back if someone calls him on it.  See johnnyAU.  To each his own.  To pursue virtue by action is the essence of what the world should be, in my opinion.  The word thing is empty unless actions are taken.  An empty suit, see Joe Biden.

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

anyone pursuing virtue by words, action, etc, is ok in my book. and it is about trump. you do not get to bang on someone pushing virtue when you stand by a man who has none. what part of that do you not get? it is like you are trying to call someone a liar when they did not lie. so what qualifies you to diss anyone when you are part of the white cheeto cult? i am dead serious. it is like one of my bad jokes. maybe you explained it badly. you are saying or assuming loof has no qualities when you do not know the man is a huge stretch. it is kinda like writing a fantasy novel and claiming it is a bio.

A virtue is a trait or quality that is deemed to be morally good and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being.

The four classic cardinal virtues in Christianity are temperance, prudence, courage (or fortitude), and justice.

now. in all your wisdom prove to me loof is not what i just printed. you cannot because you have no clue about the man other than what he posts on facebook. you are just taking shots while supporting one of the most vile pols in the history of this country. you cannot be the moral police and be a trump guy.

It's a logical fallacy that many fall into- this assumption that internet behavior is the extent of one's efforts to effect change. Or, as you say, just making assumptions in general. I was recently part of another heated conversation where I was very guilty of it myself. 

However, some don't fall into that trap so much as they live in a particular head space and will just construct a bridge, no matter how structurally unsound, back to the conversation at hand. You will not succeed in coaxing them out of that space, so it isn't useful to follow them there. 

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. Work in progress, for sure. And thanks also to my fan club for all the thought and emotions they continue to put into their tributes to me. 

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I would respond, but it is as if you didn’t even read what I wrote.  You have your biases and are preloaded to respond to them.

We all pursue perfection, or at least should, some like to do it quietly.  Loof seems to revel in the attention he gets for his signaling and then fights back if someone calls him on it.  See johnnyAU.  To each his own.  To pursue virtue by action is the essence of what the world should be, in my opinion.  The word thing is empty unless actions are taken.  An empty suit, see Joe Biden.

why bother when you know i am not going to agree? you are just banging someone and claiming you are taking the high road. YOU are doing what you claim loof is doing. tomorrows word will be hypocrite. when you start calling your own side out i might listen. see how that works? you people lie. you never apologize. you claim the higher ground while supporting one of the most corrupt pols in history. and the fact you want to talk morals is laughable. be keep going. i got all day unless you get boring which you are close. hey beat loof in a fair debate instead of just slamming him for something you are pushing which does not add up to me.

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It's a logical fallacy that many fall into- this assumption that internet behavior is the extent of one's efforts to effect change. Or, as you say, just making assumptions in general. I was recently part of another heated conversation where I was very guilty of it myself. 

However, some don't fall into that trap so much as they live in a particular head space and will just construct a bridge, no matter how structurally unsound, back to the conversation at hand. You will not succeed in coaxing them out of that space, so it isn't useful to follow them there. 

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. Work in progress, for sure. And thanks also to my fan club for all the thought and emotions they continue to put into their tributes to me. 

but do you resort to lies and personal attacks when you cannot defend your position? hell maybe i missed it. i have found you to be fair. like i told him you have called me out before and i admire that. my big problem is if you throw garbage at me i am throwing it back. i still laugh when i acted just like trump does and folks were crying to the mods and wanting me banned. see trump can do it but i cannot. i made my point. and i am not always right and i have no problems apologizing when i do. few trump christians do that on here.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

but do you resort to lies and personal attacks when you cannot defend your position? hell maybe i missed it. i have found you to be fair. like i told him you have called me out before and i admire that. my big problem is if you throw garbage at me i am throwing it back. i still laugh when i acted just like trump does and folks were crying to the mods and wanting me banned. see trump can do it but i cannot. i made my point. and i am not always right and i have no problems apologizing when i do. few trump christians do that on here.

I do resort to personal attacks when I feel that somebody is being disingenuous- I really, truly can't stand the particular brand of cowardice that compels somebody to be inauthentic in a conversation- or abusive for the sake of it. I don't believe that I lie. I take efforts to correct myself when I make mistakes, and I do make many of them. 

There does seem to be quite a double standard when it comes to how personal attacks are viewed. And not just here. But it seems perfectly appropriate to passive aggressively throw out generalized insults at groups to which certain other participants are known to belong, but a direct response is off limits. Again, that's not specific to this forum. And I've indulged in that behavior myself. Not sure why that happens. 

But yeah. If I get particularly ugly towards someone, it's because I've perceived in them an inability to admit fault. That's a weakness that just turns my stomach. And, hey, those people might be total badasses IRL. But that doesn't really have anything to do with my experience. We've just got this lil' ol' virtual mental hospital to go on. 

Keep keeping us on our toes, Fitty. You occupy a very unique and needed presence in this community. 

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I do resort to personal attacks when I feel that somebody is being disingenuous- I really, truly can't stand the particular brand of cowardice that compels somebody to be inauthentic in a conversation- or abusive for the sake of it. I don't believe that I lie. I take efforts to correct myself when I make mistakes, and I do make many of them. 

There does seem to be quite a double standard when it comes to how personal attacks are viewed. And not just here. But it seems perfectly appropriate to passive aggressively throw out generalized insults at groups to which certain other participants are known to belong, but a direct response is off limits. Again, that's not specific to this forum. And I've indulged in that behavior myself. Not sure why that happens. 

But yeah. If I get particularly ugly towards someone, it's because I've perceived in them an inability to admit fault. That's a weakness that just turns my stomach. And, hey, those people might be total badasses IRL. But that doesn't really have anything to do with my experience. We've just got this lil' ol' virtual mental hospital to go on. 

Keep keeping us on our toes, Fitty. You occupy a very unique and needed presence in this community. 

i am no role model but i try to be folks conscience a lot on here but i often fail with my presentation. i wrongly jumped a cat yesterday because i had like four windows and forgot i am not great at multitasking in my old age. what i saw was not what was said and i jumped. i plan to slow down and close more windows because i hate to give anyone something legit to bang me on. lol

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

we're just two woke souls swimming in a fish bowl............lol and i agree with ya dk. sometimes i love myself as well. spiritually of course.  damn i am on fire this morning..............

indeed...

47 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hey beat loof in a fair debate instead of just slamming him for something you are pushing which does not add up to me

Loof put me on ignore a while back as he doesn’t like certain posters.  That’s fine with me, so it’s hard to debate when one side is in their echo chamber.  The only reason he reacts to what you are saying is when you ignore someone you still get to see their comments when quoted by someone not on your ignore list.

You have been useful in that regard.  We all get heated every once in a while, but life goes on.

As for lying; you don’t think both sides lie to a certain degree?  I don’t think you lie fifty, I just think you are misinformed.

15 hours ago, Grumps said:

Thank you for promoting the truth, whether the truth is what you wanted it to be or not. You are one of the few honest people on this forum.

Thanks Grumps. I have done some soul searching. I have always strived to be honest. I realized that I wasn’t really being truthful with myself. If a person goes on to a political message board or Facebook or whatever to argue politics and he already knows what side he is on before he even knows the topic..... he’s lying to himself or at least willing to. Many here do this.  We twist everything around to fit our own agenda. We let our hate for Trump or Obama or whoever cloud our judgement. We do these things to the detriment of the entire country. We all must do better. We have to expect better from our elected officials. Nevertheless, it starts with honestly. First Within our own head and chest. Remove emotions and use reality. Personal insults really don’t have any positive impact on anything either. 

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Loof put me on ignore a while back as he doesn’t like certain posters.  That’s fine with me, so it’s hard to debate when one side is in their echo chamber.  The only reason he reacts to what you are saying is when you ignore someone you still get to see their comments when quoted by someone not on your ignore list.

You have been useful in that regard.  We all get heated every once in a while, but life goes on.

As for lying; you don’t think both sides lie to a certain degree?  I don’t think you lie fifty, I just think you are misinformed.

good points. and i understand some lying goes on in politics and look where it has us. people are seriously wanting a civil war in this country over a lot of misinformation. death threats from both sides. people shooting churches up. folks shooting cops. some folks dying by cops that was not necessary. if the lies are cleaned up i just think we arrive at a better place. and of course we have folks on the left that lie but i can barely google you guys much less my own. and it is not that i do not care it is a time thing.  does that make me a hypocrite? to an extent but i strive for truth in all thing. and i do fall short.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

good points. and i understand some lying goes on in politics and look where it has us. people are seriously wanting a civil war in this country over a lot of misinformation. death threats from both sides. people shooting churches up. folks shooting cops. some folks dying by cops that was not necessary. if the lies are cleaned up i just think we arrive at a better place. and of course we have folks on the left that lie but i can barely google you guys much less my own. and it is not that i do not care it is a time thing.  does that make me a hypocrite? to an extent but i strive for truth in all thing. and i do fall short.

I’m with you here, but I think cooler head will prevail.  It will be interesting to see how we, as a country, act after the election no matter who wins.  The attitude of the vocal minority is troubling on both sides.  It is not what most Americans want, in my opinion. 

We all are wrong on our views from time to time, we have to self analyze and move on.  We can only work on the future, we can’t change the past.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am going to make a confession here. i have wrongly assumed most but not all trump supporters are just like he is. i have worked on this and need to work harder. but my personal code would never let me take up for trump. ever. so i have to keep remembering everyone handles things differently.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m with you here, but I think cooler head will prevail.  It will be interesting to see how we, as a country, act after the election no matter who wins.  The attitude of the vocal minority is troubling on both sides.  It is not what most Americans want, in my opinion. 

We all are wrong on our views from time to time, we have to self analyze and move on.  We can only work on the future, we can’t change the past.

i will defend myself if a situation cannot be defused but i will never seek out one of my american brothers to do harm to. but i will trash talk and sometimes i troll when i am not serious. my biggest fear is forgetting i am not posting in smack and getting banned or a timeout. and odd as it may sound i try to post auburn sports articles as penance for my evil side............

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am going to make a confession here. i have wrongly assumed most but not all trump supporters are just like he is. i have worked on this and need to work harder. but my personal code would never let me take up for trump. ever. so i have to keep remembering everyone handles things differently.

Lot of wisdom here.  It is hard to separate the person from the platform at times...or even the ones who support the platform but cringe at the past or present behavior of the posterchild for it...but in general, the failure or outright refusal to do so probably accounts for 75% of the back-and-forth on here...

Fifty...as long as each of us is willing to look in the mirror first, even where Trump and Biden are concerned, we can get somewhere as a human race.  Thank you for your post.  It's refreshing!

And Fifty?  Part of wisdom and "being smart" is knowing when and why to let something go...or even to enter in...on a thread.  Even more, how to maturely represent yourself and your views.  There's knowledge...then there's WISDOM. That's why even the "Who's The Smartest" Thread can't quite...measure the validity.  But as usual, people love to weigh in with their opinions.

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i will defend myself if a situation cannot be defused but i will never seek out one of my american brothers to do harm to. but i will trash talk and sometimes i troll when i am not serious. my biggest fear is forgetting i am not posting in smack and getting banned or a timeout. and odd as it may sound i try to post auburn sports articles as penance for my evil side............

Worst evil...those who will not admit they have one or cannot move past a fixation on another's, real or perceived...

Extra points for honesty, Fifty!

Archived