Share the racisim...

SaturdayGT

34 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

There are still a few delusional folks who talk about Biden like he is a genius for some reason.

Not here for he most part. We've discussed the enthusiasm metric and the like here in the past. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Not here for he most part. We've discussed the enthusiasm metric and the like here in the past. 

I got you. I meant abroad.

3 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

No no no..."Smack Talk" would cease to be effective, informational, and humorous. 😂

Yep. Nope. Okaaaaay...yep. Gearing up for KY Lookalikes...yep yep!

download (2).jpeg

mullet-girl.jpg

86353858ddff7b764d99d0925b1a7c31.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i give hell and catch hell...which is proper on here.......but i really do not dislike anyone on here. and people have made some really really bad comments when i mentioned being abused or even about my mental health. those comments were removed but they were intended to hurt me to the core. the same two or three cats can also be fun sometimes. and while i will not forget those comments i still do not hate those that make them. or that they would make fun of someones mental health or sexual abuse by a predator. and one day i will make a mistake and will be gone but i knew that before i ever opened my mouth and i know it now.

:-* We love you fiddy...

22 hours ago, alexava said:

I got unwoke. Damn Dub how can anyone keep watching what actually happens, then watch liberals (Media)spin it in such a disingenuous way? knowing exactly what the results are going to be. Omitting very pertinent facts. But throwing a little (if true) in just enough to not totally lose credibility.  How many days did the left media report that Jacob Blake was just a peacemaker, breaking up a fight between two women? That’s the whole plan. Stir up emotions in that culture of the black community and the woke white folks fall  right in line. It’s been going on for years and I have been falling for most of it too. 
    I guess it took several intelligent black conservatives and libertarians to explain how insulting it is for them to hear white people speaking about white privilege, systemic racism, white guilt. 
      I mean Lebron James claims black people are scared to leave their house because of police?  Black children under 12 are more than 10 times more likely to be killed by black men shooting at other black men and missing than unarmed black men being killed by police. If not for Leonydus we don’t know that. Hell man look at AL.com every day. Right under your nose in Jefferson county. At least 3-4 a week black adults murdering black adults. 
       I’m not admonishing bad policing. I’m seeing perspective. I’m getting facts and statistics from reasonable black men who are getting them from the government and left wing media.  Defunding police isn’t the answer. Promoting fear is crazy and irresponsible. Profitable too I guess? But that’s exactly what the democrats are doing. 
     Just listen to the podcasts on Informed Dessent. Go into it with an open mind. I’m not trying to be An a**hole. But it doesn’t matter how intelligent you are if you are not willing to entertain the idea that your side might actually be wrong. 

Thank you for promoting the truth, whether the truth is what you wanted it to be or not. You are one of the few honest people on this forum.

23 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Ah...here we have the Americanus Elitisticus Dismissalatrop, doing his needless and mindless non-answer of an honest question because he is just too lazy to actually engage in discourse. 

He gets a B- for true lack of effort. 

I disagree! For LACK of effort he gets an A+++++++++++++++++++.

22 hours ago, AUDub said:

Sometimes derision is all that's warranted, and you warrant it in spades. Again, thankfully your crazy ass carries the title of "admin emeritus" rather than admin, and for good reason. 

And I know,  David, that the title likely wasn't yanked from you willingly given your imbalance. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. Even Scott retained position as a mod for a time given AUFamily's absorption of the Auburn Eagle. Your priveleges were yanked long before that, otherwise the current admins would have kept you on to moderate. They had to clean up your messes.

You don't value free speech. You valued your ability to own the conversation and little more. 

So, once more, **** off. 

So why aren't you a Mod?

Okay, just so we all do have some perspective here. 
https://www.aufamily.com/forums/search/?&q=Sewing Circle&search_and_or=and&start_after=946684800&start_before=1420070400&sortby=relevancy

The History of the Term "Sewing Circle."

First mention was by our old friend Kevin Strickland on a thread in the ATC Forum in.....2006. NINE BLANKING Years before I am sited as making fun of some folks. By 2007 the Term Sewing Circle seems to have been almost common place.

And a casual wrap up of today's insanities:
I did not invent the insult Sewing Circle., but I did call dub an Karen, and some people laughed.
The "insult was not invented in 2015, it was in 2006 or 2007 by Galen's Ghost. His was first use. BTW, that is the same guy that called John Parker Wilson: Sarah Jessica Parker. And we all laughed.

I did make fun of the Sewing Circle and they were proud to call themselves that. 

I have not spoken Pig Latin in 2-3 decades.
It's called Pig Latin :) - Imgflip

I am no blind supporter of parties, but i do actively support my local Democrat Party. At some time in the future, I would like to work with the ADP so that they could at least be a relevant adversary against the Republicans-ARP. I am sure i will ultimately be a Progressive or a Green. I have too many issues with Libertarians. 

1. I don't think Petrino supporters for the most part believe we can only win with him. Personally I would love have him. But I would also love to have Stoops, Fisher, Peterson or Patterson. What we have a hard time understanding are the 35% percent or so of the fan base that would rather have an unpro...
  2. I don't think Petrino supporters for the most part believe we can only win with him. Personally I would love have him. But I would also love to have Stoops, Fisher, Peterson or Patterson. What we have a hard time understanding are the 35% percent or so of the fan base that would rather have an unpro...
  3. ...It’s like a badsewingcircle here some times.
  4. ...:laugh: :laugh: ST you sure know how to stir up thesewingcircle around here.
  5. Sometimes you guys are worse than asewingcircle. Relax, I doubt he goes anywhere there is probably something in his contract that would keep that from being a possibility. but anyway...Relax
  6. HOW TO BUILD A TEEPEE by Ernest Thompson Seton Making a Teepee Many famous campers have said that the Indian teepee is the best known movable home. It is roomy, self-ventilating, cannot blow down, and is the only tent that admits of a fire inside. Then why is not everywhere used? Because of...
  7. ...I sew too but nocircle. I have quite thesewing basket. I also can put a crease in a shirt or pair of pants better than the dry cleaners. Now hush before I make you go get me a switch.
  8. ...You have asewingcircle too?
  9. ...Is this the AUnationSewingCircle Forum??? The bottom line is that posting all these wild rumors and saying "I have a source, but I can't tell who it is, and
  10. ...nannysewingcircle, has-been trying to relive the glory days ex-majorette thing. Although, please give me a little credit for being more creative. 1986 could be the year I graduated from high school or the number on my car tag or how much money I have in the bank. And ALUM could stand for somet...
  11. ...nannysewingcircle, has-been trying to relive the glory days ex-majorette thing. Although, please give me a little credit for being more creative. 1986 could be the year I graduated from high school or the number on my car tag or how much money I have in the bank. And ALUM could stand for somet...
  12. ...nannysewingcircle, has-been trying to relive the glory days ex-majorette thing. Although, please give me a little credit for being more creative. 1986 could be the year I graduated from high school or the number on my car tag or how much money I have in the bank. And ALUM could stand for somet...
  13. Lady, the first time one of these girls catches a touchdown pass or sacks the opposing quarterback, I'll issue my opinion on what kind of boots they wear and how their hair is done. Until then, this is a football forum. As the father of two girls, both of whom hope to one day be a part of that...

7 minutes ago, Grumps said:

So why aren't you a Mod?

Because I'm an irascible a**hole. 

41 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Okay, just so we all do have some perspective here. 
https://www.aufamily.com/forums/search/?&q=Sewing Circle&search_and_or=and&start_after=946684800&start_before=1420070400&sortby=relevancy

The History of the Term "Sewing Circle."

First mention was by our old friend Kevin Strickland on a thread in the ATC Forum in.....2006. NINE BLANKING Years before I am sited as making fun of some folks. By 2007 the Term Sewing Circle seems to have been almost common place.

1. I don't think Petrino supporters for the most part believe we can only win with him. Personally I would love have him. But I would also love to have Stoops, Fisher, Peterson or Patterson. What we have a hard time understanding are the 35% percent or so of the fan base that would rather have an unpro...
  2. I don't think Petrino supporters for the most part believe we can only win with him. Personally I would love have him. But I would also love to have Stoops, Fisher, Peterson or Patterson. What we have a hard time understanding are the 35% percent or so of the fan base that would rather have an unpro...
  3. ...It’s like a badsewingcircle here some times.
  4. ...:laugh: :laugh: ST you sure know how to stir up thesewingcircle around here.
  5. Sometimes you guys are worse than asewingcircle. Relax, I doubt he goes anywhere there is probably something in his contract that would keep that from being a possibility. but anyway...Relax
  6. HOW TO BUILD A TEEPEE by Ernest Thompson Seton Making a Teepee Many famous campers have said that the Indian teepee is the best known movable home. It is roomy, self-ventilating, cannot blow down, and is the only tent that admits of a fire inside. Then why is not everywhere used? Because of...
  7. ...I sew too but nocircle. I have quite thesewing basket. I also can put a crease in a shirt or pair of pants better than the dry cleaners. Now hush before I make you go get me a switch.
  8. ...You have asewingcircle too?
  9. ...Is this the AUnationSewingCircle Forum??? The bottom line is that posting all these wild rumors and saying "I have a source, but I can't tell who it is, and
  10. ...nannysewingcircle, has-been trying to relive the glory days ex-majorette thing. Although, please give me a little credit for being more creative. 1986 could be the year I graduated from high school or the number on my car tag or how much money I have in the bank. And ALUM could stand for somet...
  11. ...nannysewingcircle, has-been trying to relive the glory days ex-majorette thing. Although, please give me a little credit for being more creative. 1986 could be the year I graduated from high school or the number on my car tag or how much money I have in the bank. And ALUM could stand for somet...
  12. ...nannysewingcircle, has-been trying to relive the glory days ex-majorette thing. Although, please give me a little credit for being more creative. 1986 could be the year I graduated from high school or the number on my car tag or how much money I have in the bank. And ALUM could stand for somet...
  13. Lady, the first time one of these girls catches a touchdown pass or sacks the opposing quarterback, I'll issue my opinion on what kind of boots they wear and how their hair is done. Until then, this is a football forum. As the father of two girls, both of whom hope to one day be a part of that...

David is outright lying here, yall. David co-opted the term in the poli board to reference those of us on the left for the first time in 2015 and a simple search for "sewing" in the search field with DKW as the author will show that. 

This is also a completely different claim. I didn't accuse him of coining the term, but of wielding it as an insult for the left. Which he did. 

Either way, he has been caught in a lie. Rather than own it like a big boy, this is the pithy defense he offers. 

Brother it was not me. I promise. I never ever said that. Signed on one day and it was a veritable group.

This is a lie. An easily disprovable one, and he insults everyone here's intelligence trying to explain it away.

24 minutes ago, AUDub said:

David is outright lying here, yall. David co-opted the term in the poli board to reference those of us on the left for the first time in 2015 and a simple search for "sewing" in the search field with DKW as the author will show that. 

This is also a completely different claim. I didn't accuse him of coining the term, but of wielding it as an insult for the left. Which he did. 

Either way, he has been caught in a lie. Rather than own it like a big boy, this is the pithy defense he offers. 

This is a lie. An easily disprovable one, and he insults everyone here's intelligence trying to explain it away.

I would also recommend doing a search for "sewing circle" in general and see if his claim regarding "commonplace" prior to his co-opting of the term holds up. The search function is quite good here in spite of the annoying flood control. Feel free. I'm sure the unbiased among us will get the gist of it. 

Truth is that its usage was sparse until about 2015 in the poli board. I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions as to why lol. 

30 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I poorly stated that I did not start using it etc.That is true.  

As far as using it to slap some really silly faux intellectuals around, Of that I am PROUDLY PROFOUNDLY GUILTY.

Now, in the silliness sweepstakes, AUDUB is lying his ass off about me using Pig Latin on the Board today. There is no bigger lie than that. I got $1000 for anyone that can prove Dubs lie of me using Pig Latin...:tease: Because he is just straight up insane. :fish:

You just dont take being made fun of well at all huh?

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I would also recommend doing a search for "sewing circle" in general and see if his claim regarding "commonplace" prior to his co-opting of the term holds up. The search function is quite good here in spite of the annoying flood control. Feel free. I'm sure the unbiased among us will get the gift of it. 

Idiot, i just did that with a link to the ****** search...

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

Here dub, here is the search to the first use of Sewing Circle. 
I am sorry that reading was something they obviously didnt teach you in school.
And apparently they didnt teach Queries, nor Thinking.

Maybe all of his teachers were talking in Pig Latin?

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

As far as using it to slap some really silly faux intellectuals around, Of that I am PROUDLY PROFOUNDLY GUILTY.

Now, in the silliness sweepstakes, AUDUB is lying his ass off about me using Pig Latin on the Board today. There is no bigger lie than that. I got $1000 for anyone that can prove Dubs lie of me using Pig Latin...:tease: Because he is just straight up insane. :fish:

I love this phrase...and it's very transparent when it rears its presence. My sarcastic AU prof dad used to say, "Those of you who think you know everything are particularly annoying to those of us who do." Like some here, it was impossible to tell if he was serious...👀😉

15 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Nah, you lied, as is your wont. Hell, you even promised. Good indication of what a promise from David is worth. 

This is something so easily verifiable that I'm a bit shocked you thought you could get away with it. 

Now, in the silliness sweepstakes, AUDUb is lying his ass off about me using Pig latin on the Board today. There is no bigger lie than that. I got $1000 for anyone that can prove Dubs lie of me using Pig Latin...:tease:

Except this.

11 hours ago, AUDub said:

It wasn't. It was you bastardizing latinized nomenclature. 

"Americanus Elitisticus Dismissalatrop"

Never offered a "promise."  In fact, I know better than to double down. Even saying "it wasn't.

Because I'm not a baby that can't walk something back like an adult until confronted with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Idiot, i just did that with a link to the ****** search...

And it doesn’t reveal what you think it does, does it? Note the dramatic uptick in 2015, and the fact that you're a liar is made abundantly clear. 

7 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I love this phrase...and it's very transparent when it rears its presence. My sarcastic AU prof dad used to say, "Those of you who think you know everything are particularly annoying to those of us who do." Like some here, it was impossible to tell if he was serious...👀😉

I was wrong once, but then I realized I was mistaken. 

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Nah, you lied, as is your wont. Hell, you even promised. Good indication of what a promise from David is worth. 

This is something so easily verifiable that I'm a bit shocked you thought you could get away with it. 

Except this.

Never offered a "promise."  In fact, I know better than to double down. Even saying "it wasn't.

Because I'm not a baby that can't walk something back like an adult until confronted with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

Look crap for brains, I NEVER used Pig Latin. You are just a straight up lying a**hole and got caught.

But we all knew that. "Americanus Elitisticus Dismissalatrop" Is not Pig Latin. LIAR. :tease:

Dub, I can play this stupid game too. It isnt funny. It is revealing. I juust said Mea culpa that I horribly misspoke.

Just like you and DA Pig Latin Comment. (BTW, I never spoke in Pig latin, Dub is a f'in liar) :tease:

I am a liar and you are a liar.

Or maybe we are just both grown men acting like children on a message board. 

Francis....Puhlease!!! For the Love of God, Calm Down.

14 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Look crap for brains, I NEVER used Pig Latin. You are just a straight up lying a**hole and got caught.

But we all knew that. "Americanus Elitisticus Dismissalatrop" Is not Pig Latin. LIAR. :tease:

Dub, I can play this stupid game too. It isnt funny. It is revealing. I juust said Mea culpa that I horribly misspoke.

Just like you and DA Pig Latin Comment. (BTW, I never spoke in Pig latin, Dub is a f'in liar) :tease:

I am a liar and you are a liar.

Or maybe we are just both grown men acting like children on a message board. 

Francis....Puhlease!!! For the Love of God, Calm Down.

I acknowledged it when called on it, hence the "it wasn't" well before you accused me of lying. It's all in the thread and easily verifiable.

The difference between you and me, David, is really very simple. I can acknowledge mistake when called on it, which I did. Verifiable fact, again easily noted in this thread. 

You, on the other hand, will lie until overwhelmed with evidence showing you to be a liar, and will in fact promise and double down on it. 

You, David, are mentally unhinged. A bad faith operator. 

Beyond that, and this is an accusation I have never whipped out on this forum and will likely never whip out again, you are a bad person. 

And that is why you are no longer a mod here.

Good night. 

Funny thing about the pseudo-intellectuals and self-righteous, especially on message boards. You can typically spot them as the ones who attempt to establish a claimed moral and intellectual superiority through virtue signaling, name calling and degrading other individuals or groups of posters. They are also usually the ones with the most trouble maintaining their emotions during discussions or debates, often resorting to profanities.

...and what's even more strange, is that many of them like to sew.

(Well, that last bit may not be true, but I could not resist given the thread) ;)

{of course if one has more than a few dozen posts on a sports or political board, you might find yourself guilty as charged with some or all of the above}

Best to not take yourself too seriously.  😉

Hey, when you walk around naked, exposed, you are the issue, not me,.

Others on here can plainly see you as you are. I see you as you are. When you have gotten in so far over the top that you are in 2-3 fights on 2-3 threads and losing badly on all of them, using profanity on half the board, well. That reveals more than words can say OR COVERUP.

Fact: A simple query on the forum shows who and what started using certain terms when.  
Fact: I love a good laugh and making fun of folks, especially those that are acting like my old self. Partisan douche nozzles that cant see the forest for the trees.I Sir was that partisan douche nozzle. I fully admit it. But I am not so set in my ways that I can not change. 

Some on here, are so grotesquely immature that they cannot even allow for the idea that someone can hold opinions:
1) counter to their own
2) That have matured over time. 

Like fiddy said above, or maybe another thread.
I am more progressive than I even show on this forum, far more.
I am also a Born Again Believer that Detests Abortion.
I have totally sworn off all but maybe a very few Republicans as RusHannity Hayseeds. 
I disagree with the over the top parts of the Democrat Party, (Abortion) but they at least dont want to throw grandma and the kids out on the curb. Abortion is a topic that hasnt moved but mere inches in 40 years and isnt going to move in the next 40, so I have had to set it aside for now to hopefully work on others. M4A, etc.

In my 25 years of being a card carrying Republican, i learned one thing, they are in general good people (rank and file) that are completely and hopelessly Duped/Brainwashed. By Rush, Hannity, Levin, Fox, Shapiro,. etc. They say things they relentlessly believe, TALK ABOUT THESE THINGS ALL THEIR LIVES, while living in world that doesnt practice them at all. 

I personally believe that if Christianity were a crime, MOST SOUTHERN PEOPLE CALLING THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS wouldnt present enough evidence to convict themselves. Jesus has nothing to do with Racist Rednecks Carrying Guns Wrapped in a Confederate or American Flag and turning their backs on every other person in the world. That is not my Savior. 

8 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Funny thing about the pseudo-intellectuals and self-righteous, especially on message boards. You can typically spot them as the ones who attempt to establish a claimed moral and intellectual superiority through virtue signaling, name calling and degrading other individuals or groups of posters. They are also usually the ones with the most trouble maintaining their emotions during discussions or debates, often resorting to profanities.

And yet here you are, commenting on the behavior of others instead of discussing politics, just like you spend much of your time here doing, just like others who pretend to be above it all.

At least some of us can be honest about what we are.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

And yet here you are, commenting on the behavior of others instead of discussing politics, just like you spend much of your time here doing, just like others who pretend to be above it all.

At least some of us can be honest about what we are.

This thread quit being about politics a few dozen posts back.  And as I stated, if you have more than just a few posts on a sports or political board, you are likely guilty of that behavior at some point. The question is, is it a temporary lapse of judgement or a pattern? Now, back to your regularly scheduled sewing....

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

This thread quit being about politics a few dozen posts back.  And as I stated, if you have more than just a few posts on a sports or political board, you are likely guilty of that behavior at some point. The question is, is it a temporary lapse of judgement or a pattern? Now, back to your regularly scheduled sewing....

You seriously think you just refuted me here?

Do you think if you keep saying the sewing thing it will stick?

Do you laugh at your own jokes at parties?

I'm still waiting to find out what your viewpoint even is, other than whining about how much Joe Biden hurt your feelings and dur hur libtards suck.

Archived