Share the racisim...

SaturdayGT

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: You are so f'in funny...OMG.........PIG???? Latin??????

OMMFG how stupid....

hey mr owner i wanna be a mod. it will not go over well but think of all the epic meltdowns. i can be fair. especially when i am high...............grins

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AUDub said:

David does this from time to time. Used to be it was groups of us. You probably weren't here when the phrase "sewing circle" was being bounced. Lately, he'll pick out an individual and stalk them. Most recently me, before that Homer. 

And as far as I remember, the Sewing Circle proudly named and proclaimed themselves. Some still have it on their profile. 

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hey mr owner i wanna be a mod. it will not go over well but think of all the epic meltdowns. i can be fair. especially when i am high...............grins

I really wish you had asked back then. You would have been a hoot.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

And as far as I remember, the Sewing Circle proudly named and proclaimed themselves. Some still have it on their profile. 

We took ownership of your feeble insult, yeah. 

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

BS. Dub has an extensive history of resorting to childish tactics and name calling, as do some others.

You confuse a lack of diplomacy for a lack of sanity, which was the quality in question.

Your history with DKW is yours. I imagine there are folks with a different viewpoint of how that played out. 

Actually, you just read a page of folks with a shared history with that person.

He and I likely don't agree with many issues politically, but we can see Emperor Joe isn't wearing any clothes, even if you refuse to. 

Not really surprised to see you aligning yourself with that person on this issue. Kind of my point, actually.

Dude seems reasonable most of the time, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Pretty sure Ted Bundy seemed reasonable most of the time, too. Not making a comparison. Merely pointing out the flaw in your logic. 

So what if he baits you (or whoever) into your behavior? Nobody is forcing you (or whoever) to react. 

Oh, DKW doesn't bait me into anything. Again, that's the point. The dude baits himself into lunacy. Don't worry. He may be be your Biden Blows buddy, and you may never admit it to the rest of the room, but you'll see it.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

We took ownership of your feeble insult, yeah. 

Brother it was not me. I promise. I never ever said that. Signed on one day and it was a veritable group.

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Not going to go there yet again. And BTW, I have never gotten a vacation. Just so everyone knows who the real nutcase looney tunes are here. 

Not for lack of trying. I remember the little picture you sent via DM to Homer back during the "my dad wore a shirt!" debacle that warranted it. 

The mods treat you with kid gloves because they know what they're dealing with. You shouldn't be so quick to wear that like a badge of honor. 

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

I really wish you had asked back then. You would have been a hoot.

how many lefties are mods on here? and of course that is not a slam. hell i might could break a record for mod with the most timeouts in fam history. i appreciate you get my jokes because some folks miss them completely. but i wonder how many geezers just changed their depends before i was turned down?   lol

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You confuse a lack of diplomacy for a lack of sanity, which was the quality in question.

Actually, you just read a page of folks with a shared history with that person.

Not really surprised to see you aligning yourself with that person on this issue. Kind of my point, actually.

Pretty sure Ted Bundy seemed reasonable most of the time, too. Not making a comparison. Merely pointing out the flaw in your logic. 

Oh, DKW doesn't bait me into anything. Again, that's the point. The dude baits himself into lunacy. Don't worry. He may be be your Biden Blows buddy, and you may never admit it to the rest of the room, but you'll see it.

I think there are several on this forum that have "Blowing Biden" Problem...and it aint me...:big:

There are whole groups, websites, FB Pages that detest a man with a horrible 44 year track record in Washington. And all i have ever said is what we all know. No one is voting FOR BIDEN. They are voting against Trump. If it wasnt for Trump, Biden wouldnt get near a stage at this point in the race, he would have retired out by now. 

is this for dub or is this for dk?lets laugh and move on. no need to lose a friend on a pols board guys. see dk? that is my mod thang coming out............

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Brother it was not me. I promise. I never ever said that. Signed on one day and it was a veritable group.

Uh, 

Liar

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

is this for dub or is this for dk?lets laugh and move on. no need to lose a friend on a pols board guys. see dk? that is my mod thang coming out............

TY. This is all in fun and I hope no one meant a word of harshness. 

Just for the record, I asked before I ever posted around in 2010. After the sale in 2008, I took two full years off from Auburn. I went to UNA games and stayed with my family. I was that sick of college football. If anyone here goes on the private forums, or on the football forum, I almost never post there anymore. I just got very very tired/sick of it. Still am to this day. I had a lot of fun here back in the day, but...I am just pulling legs and trying to get others to come to the epiphany i did. I was a sold out RushBot at one time. No more. Not at all. I cant stand to hear him or Hannity. Trump, same thing. I get disappointed when I see people that are marginally on my team drinking the blue kool-aid.

At this point in my life, kool-aid is kool-aid. 

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Uh, 

Liar

See David, that's the way it's done - if you call someone a liar, produce the evidence that proves it.  Those of us you labeled as the "sewing circle" embraced it after you made a "thing" of it.  

After all, there's certainly no shame in speaking out against poorly-reasoned posts that amount to "guano" (another of your favorite terms).

i give hell and catch hell...which is proper on here.......but i really do not dislike anyone on here. and people have made some really really bad comments when i mentioned being abused or even about my mental health. those comments were removed but they were intended to hurt me to the core. the same two or three cats can also be fun sometimes. and while i will not forget those comments i still do not hate those that make them. or that they would make fun of someones mental health or sexual abuse by a predator. and one day i will make a mistake and will be gone but i knew that before i ever opened my mouth and i know it now.

You gotta admit, the "Sewing Circle" is both funny and a fairly accurate description.  😃

If you lose friends due to politics (and it's your doing) then you probably never truly considered them "friends" in the first place, and vice versa.  Same thing with message boards. 

and in the meantime those of us in the middle feel awkward. i like dk and i like dub. everyone brings something to the table.sometimes the chicken is wonderful and sometimes it is overcooked............

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I think there are several on this forum that have "Blowing Biden" Problem...and it aint me...:big:

There are whole groups, websites, FB Pages that detest a man with a horrible 44 year track record in Washington. And all i have ever said is what we all know. No one is voting FOR BIDEN. They are voting against Trump. If it wasnt for Trump, Biden wouldnt get near a stage at this point in the race, he would have retired out by now. 

There you go. No need for any of us to post anything else. This is the whole shooting match.  We can all just get along now.

15 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

There you go. No need for any of us to post anything else. This is the whole shooting match.  We can all just get along now.

Few have denied it. This election was always going to be a referendum on Trump.

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Few have denied it. This election was always going to be a referendum on Trump.

There are still a few delusional folks who talk about Biden like he is a genius for some reason.

3 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

No no no..."Smack Talk" would cease to be effective, informational, and humorous. 😂

Don't be fooled. I knew it wouldn't happen. Just seeing if I got any bites.

Archived