Share the racisim...

SaturdayGT

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, AUDub said:

What has happened to you?

I got unwoke. Damn Dub how can anyone keep watching what actually happens, then watch liberals (Media)spin it in such a disingenuous way? knowing exactly what the results are going to be. Omitting very pertinent facts. But throwing a little (if true) in just enough to not totally lose credibility.  How many days did the left media report that Jacob Blake was just a peacemaker, breaking up a fight between two women? That’s the whole plan. Stir up emotions in that culture of the black community and the woke white folks fall  right in line. It’s been going on for years and I have been falling for most of it too. 
    I guess it took several intelligent black conservatives and libertarians to explain how insulting it is for them to hear white people speaking about white privilege, systemic racism, white guilt. 
      I mean Lebron James claims black people are scared to leave their house because of police?  Black children under 12 are more than 10 times more likely to be killed by black men shooting at other black men and missing than unarmed black men being killed by police. If not for Leonydus we don’t know that. Hell man look at AL.com every day. Right under your nose in Jefferson county. At least 3-4 a week black adults murdering black adults. 
       I’m not admonishing bad policing. I’m seeing perspective. I’m getting facts and statistics from reasonable black men who are getting them from the government and left wing media.  Defunding police isn’t the answer. Promoting fear is crazy and irresponsible. Profitable too I guess? But that’s exactly what the democrats are doing. 
     Just listen to the podcasts on Informed Dessent. Go into it with an open mind. I’m not trying to be An a**hole. But it doesn’t matter how intelligent you are if you are not willing to entertain the idea that your side might actually be wrong. 

57 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Why is it, we seem to glorify black hardship...not in just their lifespan, but full force 200 hundred years of it?...how does this benefit a white person...outside of politics?

Seriously?  :blink:

"glorify black hardship"   "how does this benefit a white person...outside of politics?"

Care to expand on that?

1 minute ago, alexava said:

I got unwoke. 

And there it ******* is. You chose eat s***.

Just get the swastika tattoo and get this bull**** over with so we can quit playing nice. 

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?  :blink:

"glorify black hardship"   "how does this benefit a white person...outside of politics?"

Care to expand on that?

Well sure seems to be the democrat platform.....for......oh, you'll know....how many years?

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yep.  He has taken a hard turn. 

The red pill is insidious. 

I hope he snaps out of it, but I doubt he does. Tanner, Alabama isn't exactly a hotbed for diversity of thought. He's probably getting pats on the back for "finally coming around" from those closest to him. Engaging him further is a useless endeavor. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Sometimes derision is all that's warranted, and you warrant it in spades. Again, thankfully your crazy ass carries the title of "admin emeritus" rather than admin, and for good reason. 

And I know,  David, that the title likely wasn't yanked from you willingly given your imbalance. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. Even Scott retained position as a mod for a time given AUFamily's absorption of the Auburn Eagle. Your priveleges were yanked long before that, otherwise the current admins would have kept you on to moderate. They had to clean up your messes.

You don't value free speech. You valued your ability to own the conversation and little more. 

So, once more, **** off. 

LMAO. Brother, this is a lite hearted message board. It is nothing more. Do I troll? Oh.Hell.Yes. I do it just to be the vocal enema to all the intellectually constipated, self righteous, blow hards on the forum.

Some of us find the continual non-answers to everyday questions by the faux intellects just hilarious. Several on here constantly give a cheap nickel and dime store dismissal to any and everything that didn’t show up on the latest talking points article they read. 

I know this is just going to shock you but there are a few here that don’t think that toeing the party line is a noble endeavor. Some of us wasted up to 25 f’in years doing that (IE the dumbass writing this post) and totally reject that kind of thinking now. 

But when you get tired of the milquetoast, drive by, discourse of the party and move on to the real thinkers that don’t and would never again toe the party line, you too will sit back and find the humor in watching those that do. 

I laugh AT YOU because I USED TO BE YOU man. That is all. Lighten up Francis. 

Just now, DKW 86 said:

LMAO. Brother, this is a lite hearted message board. It is nothing more. Do I troll? Oh.Hell.Yes. I do it just to be the vocal enema to all the intellectually constipated, self righteous, blow hards on the forum.

Some of us find the continual non-answers to everyday questions by the faux intellects just hilarious. Several on here constantly give a cheap nickel and dime store dismissal to any and everything that didn’t show up on the latest talking points article they read. 

I know this is just going to shock you but there are a few here that don’t think that toeing the party line is a noble endeavor. Some of us wasted up to 25 f’in years doing that (IE the dumbass writing this post) and totally reject that kind of thinking now. 

But when you get tired of the milquetoast, drive by, discourse of the party and move on to the real thinkers that don’t and would never again toe the party line, you too will sit back and find the humor in watching those that do. 

David trying to pass off that particularly incisive cut with a wall o' text lol. 

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Dude thats pretty awesome haha!.where is....ugh, cant think of his name, but he had the dave Chappel avi....he had a way of hitting the nail on the head too....

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

David trying to pass off that particularly incisive cut with a wall o' text lol. 

Dub, like half of everything you write you were so clueless it didn’t even come close to rising to the level of a response. Wrong again as usual. 

10 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Well sure seems to be the democrat platform..

Dealing with a damned moron. Can't wait for election season to be over with so that all of this low effort garbage evaporates

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Dealing with a damned moron. Can't wait for election season to be over with so that all of this low effort garbage evaporates

This low level garbage ain't going nowhere! Haha!

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

oh the unneeded anger!!....Im definitely posting more often lol

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

😳 Did YOU just write THAT?

Lololololol.....wheeze

Frick dude if you are going to be that tone deaf and clueless funny please give a keyboard warning. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Dub, like half of everything you write you were so clueless it didn’t even come close to rising to the level of a response. Wrong again as usual. 

You're no longer a mod for a reason lol. Doesn't take a genius to know why. You're unhinged, otherwise you'd have been retained. You pick ill-advised fights and left it to others to clean up your messes. I'm simply the latest focus of your opprobrium.

But since we're on even footing, ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

3 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

This low level garbage ain't going nowhere! Haha!

Yeah you'll be gone come November. Not dumb. Been here nearly a decade. 

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

😳 Did YOU just write THAT?

Lololololol.....wheeze

Frick dude if you are going to be that tone deaf and clueless funny please give a keyboard warning. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It incites the want to pick on him, but it has a pathetic side that almost makes you feel sorry for him lol...

3 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

It incites the want to pick on him, but it has a pathetic side that almost makes you feel sorry for him lol...

Indeed... maybe he will grow out of it at some time tho. I know I did. If I can grow and see the silly blind partisanship is meaningless then there is hope for anyone. 

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You're no longer a mod for a reason lol. Doesn't take a genius to know why. You're unhinged, otherwise you'd have been retained. You pick ill-advised fights and left it to others to clean up your messes. I'm simply the latest focus of your opprobrium.

But since we're on even footing, ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

The reason I am not a mod is that I didn’t ask to be. I Could have asked to be kept on as one. I did not. I sold Rob the site after just getting tired of the grind. I made a name for myself before YouTube as “The Auburn Video Guy.”  I tried to sell the site off for about three years and it went very bad. I take 100% responsibility for that. I made a crap ton of bad decisions. I believed a bunch of folks that I once called friends and we had a falling out and no one here wants to rehash it. Just know I take my full fair share on the screwups. 

Now, in respect for Rob. I will not talk about this anymore. I dealt with enough Internet Trolls, and Bammers, and website hacks, and bad actors etc to forever get my fill. 

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

The reason I am not a mod is that I didn’t ask to be. I Could have asked to be kept on as one. I did not. I sold Rob the site after just getting tired of the grind. I made a name for myself before YouTube as “The Auburn Video Guy.”  I tried to sell the site off for about three years and it went very bad. I take 100% responsibility for that. I made a crap ton of bad decisions. I believed a bunch of folks that I once called friends and we had a falling out and no one here wants to rehash it. Just know I take my full fair share on the screwups. 

Now, in respect for Rob. I will not talk about this anymore. I dealt with enough Internet Trolls, and Bammers, and website hacks, and bad actors etc to forever get my fill. 

No need to go further. I know whyDavid. There's no reason to beat around the bush out of "respect for Rob" in my presence. 

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Who cares who's mods anyways?  Not like being a mod gives you an extra advantage at seriousness or whateverness lol

1 minute ago, SaturdayGT said:

Who cares who's mods anyways?  Not like being a mod gives you an extra advantage at seriousness or whateverness lol

You'd do well to bow out here.

Archived