Share the racisim...

SaturdayGT

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

To paraphrase Reagan, it's not so much that Candace is ignorant. It's just that she knows so many things that aren't so.

I think Candace is an intelligent person.  She's not always wrong about everything.  But in general, I just think she's found a profitable niche and brand she's unwilling to lose in pursuit of the truth.

As has much of the media on both sides. They like being part of the show, because it pays really well.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AUDub said:

1350.png?1533664371

Hell, we all know this guy, and dozens more like him. I cant talk about my true feelings on faith anymore on FB. I would get crucified. So many people have dove into the shallow end of the gene pool. Darwin was wrong. Natural Selection seems to be making us dumber...

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Brilliant 

Its only funny...because it's true. 

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

As has much of the media on both sides. They like being part of the show, because it pays really well.

i would like to be paid by posts on here. if i dunna know it i make it up but i normally keep folks engaged. people circle the pol waters just to get a chance to bite me in the behind when i mess up ya see.............lol

47 minutes ago, AUDub said:

She's 31.

And immaturity out of ignorance will generally get a pass from me, but her grift is deliberate.

She, in her own words, "took the red pill."

Many folks have taken the "red pill" knucklehead.  Just like folks on the progressive Left who think they are "woke"....

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

Many folks have taken the "red pill" knucklehead.  Just like folks on the progressive Left who think they are "woke"....

You won't catch me offering a defense of individuals that take their "wokeness" too far.

But Candace is a special case. Not necessarily because she's different from any other balls to the wall insane, lying, right wing grifter, but because she's "somehow" influential. Hell, the young lady somehow got up in front of Congress to claim white nationalism isn't a thing lol, an insane claim on its face. But Ted Lieu nailing her on the Hitler comments during that hearing was pretty funny. 

Just now, alexava said:

This is my man crush https://leonydusjohnson.com/

I follow him as well. There are several folks trying to have rational discussions without the slinging of hatred and judgement when it doesn't suit your narrative (whichever one it happens to be). 

35 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You won't catch me offering a defense of individuals that take their "wokeness" too far.

But Candace is a special case. Not necessarily because she's different from any other balls to the wall insane, lying, right wing grifter, but because she's "somehow" influential. Hell, the young lady somehow got up in front of Congress to claim white nationalism isn't a thing lol, an insane claim on its face. But Ted Lieu nailing her on the Hitler comments during that hearing was pretty funny. 

Six months ago ( after one video dissected by a liberal site) I agreed. Now she’s on the list of women I have a pass on. 

3 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I follow him as well. There are several folks trying to have rational discussions without the slinging of hatred and judgement when it doesn't suit your narrative (whichever one it happens to be). 

The podcasts are great. It amazes me how available the data is that he simply points out is. Yet most folks are not allowed to use it. 

16 minutes ago, alexava said:

The podcasts are great. It amazes me how available the data is that he simply points out is. Yet most folks are not allowed to use it. 

Careful. He's skewing it. 

David Wong probably wrote the best article for the phenomenon that has gotten its hooks into you. 

https://www.cracked.com/blog/7-reasons-were-quietly-letting-racists-win/

22 hours ago, AUDub said:

Candace Owens a a lying sack of s*** and I ******* despise her. 

Good Lord the people y'all hang your hats on. 

So can you tell us what she lied about in the above video?

Candice is definitely stepping out of general thought, and its awesome for black Americans...Im not sure if it was posted here or I read it elsewhere....so, the most successful people that come from other countries ....any guess?....Nigerians!...super Intelligent people, they do what they need to to excell in life. ....even their kids that learn the lingo of their American  black friends...they still kick ass at success!.......Black people have more opportunities at success than they realise,...its like the black people in the US are beaten down and gave up hope....black peiple from other countries walk right along!....Its telling who is holding down the black sector....Democrats need strife in the African American community. To keep the vote.....somebody remind me...who was that Democrat who said something along the lines that they would get those black people voting Democrat from here to eternity?..

1 minute ago, SaturdayGT said:

Candice is definitely stepping out of general thought, and its awesome for black Americans...Im not sure if it was posted here or I read it elsewhere....so, the most successful people that come from other countries ....any guess?....Nigerians!...super Intelligent people, they do what they need to to excell in life. ....even their kids that learn the lingo of their American  black friends...they still kick ass at success!.......Black people have more opportunities at success than they realise,...its like the black people in the US are beaten down and gave up hope....black peiple from other countries walk right along!....Its telling who is holding down the black sector....Democrats need strife in the African American community. To keep the vote.....somebody remind me...who was that Democrat who said something along the lines that they would get those black people voting Democrat from here to eternity?..

I have personally worked with Nigerian-Americans, including the mother of one of our most recent draft picks. Candace doesn't consider them black to begin with, if Candace's take on Kamala is any indication.

What a ****nuttery take this is. It's bad and you should feel bad.

37 minutes ago, Grumps said:

So can you tell us what she lied about in the above video?

It's rapid-fire bull****. You further reveal yourself to be a moron. 

Just now, AUDub said:

I have personally worked with Nigerian-Americans, including the mother of one of our most recent draft picks. Candace doesn't consider them black to begin with, if Candace's take on Kamala is any indication.

What a ****nuttery take this is. It's bad and you should feel bad.

You'll have to explain this out a little better. Whats wrong with my take?

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It's rapid-fire bull****. You further reveal yourself to be a moron. 

Ah...here we have the Americanus Elitisticus Dismissalatrop, doing his needless and mindless non-answer of an honest question because he is just too lazy to actually engage in discourse. 

He gets a B- for true lack of effort. 

3 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

The left can’t afford to let black Americans realize they are not victims. Many black conservatives (who are handing out the red pills) are insulted by the “woke white folks”. Every one of them that I have been following recently were democrats. Most until recently. Thomas Sowell was admittedly a Marxist until his thirties. The problem we have with race has very little to do with skin color anymore. It’s culture now days. 

General question ...so has anyone ever benefited from ruminating over issues that made them angry in the past?... people that hang on to bad instances in life and never let go...

What happens  compared to those with the same issues move on and move past?...

Why is it, we seem to glorify black hardship...not in just their lifespan, but full force 200 hundred years of it?...how does this benefit a white person...outside of politics?

17 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

You'll have to explain this out a little better. Whats wrong with my take?

Black people, whether they are ADOS or not, are literally behind the 8-ball from birth in general simply by virtue of being black to begin with, or having a black name. 

Whether you realize it or not, they get ****** over simply by association, in part because of bull**** like the nonsense alexava's boy Leonydus champions. 

Noah may not have such an issue,  but his dad having a name like Festus ***** him over by association. Did you know having an African name like "Festus" automatically removes 8 years of worth experience compared to the equivalent "white" name? Or that white men with a criminal conviction were more likely to receive a second interview than a black person with a clean record?

Meritocracy, my ass. Biases are a thing. 

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Ah...here we have the Americanus Elitisticus Dismissalatrop, doing his needless and mindless non-answer of an honest question because he is just too lazy to actually engage in discourse. 

He gets a B- for true lack of effort. 

**** off, David. 

12 minutes ago, alexava said:

The left can’t afford to let black Americans realize they are not victims. Many black conservatives (who are handing out the red pills) are insulted by the “woke white folks”. Every one of them that I have been following recently were democrats. Most until recently. Thomas Sowell was admittedly a Marxist until his thirties. The problem we have with race has very little to do with skin color anymore. It’s culture now days. 

What has happened to you?

So with the reality that black people CAN kick ass and be successful in America!!  They just have to come from other black nations so they are not preindoctrinated in American politics. ...thats sorta mesded up! They use better judgment, not exposed to racism, they come here succeed....what will they have to say about "racism"..once hete? .Sure they may hear something about color at some point, but do they care?....as a white person, to be honest...hireability soars,...probably beyond college education, as long as your more likable than the next guy.

Seems like the struggling black person in America are those,  who are angry (who wants to hire an angry anyone?) ..distrustful (not a happy add on) or just bad attitude in general.....its way more than skin color.....very obviously disingenuous to say otherwise 

4 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

So with the reality that black people can kick ass and be successful in America,   they just have to come from other black nations so they are not preindoctrinated in American politics. They use better judgment, not exposed to racism, they come here succeed....what will they have to say about "racism"...sure they may hear something about color at some point, but do they care?....as a white person, to be honest...hireability soars,...probably beyond college education, as long as your more likable than the next guy.

Seems like the struggling black person in America are those,  who are angry (who wants to hire an angry anyone?) ..distrustful (not a happy add on) or just bad attitude in general.....its way more than skin color.....very obviously disingenuous to say otherwise 

Please quit making sense and being rational. It just doesn’t sell around here. 

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Thank you Sir, I will be here all week, Try the veal.  😎

Sometimes derision is all that's warranted, and you warrant it in spades. Again, thankfully your crazy ass carries the title of "admin emeritus" rather than admin, and for good reason. 

And I know,  David, that the title likely wasn't yanked from you willingly given your imbalance. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. Even Scott retained position as a mod for a time given AUFamily's absorption of the Auburn Eagle. Your priveleges were yanked long before that, otherwise the current admins would have kept you on to moderate. They had to clean up your messes.

You don't value free speech. You valued your ability to own the conversation and little more. 

So, once more, **** off. 

Archived