Share the racisim...

SaturdayGT

Candace Owens tells LeBron James: 'If you're suffering through racism, please give me some of that'

Conservative author and activist Candace Owens took LeBron James to task on Sunday …

Fox News · 2h

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6190097909001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="https://www.foxnews.com">foxnews.com</a></noscript>

11 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6190097909001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="https://www.foxnews.com">foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Is this what you're wanting?  

Candace Owens a a lying sack of s*** and I ******* despise her. 

Good Lord the people y'all hang your hats on. 

FWIW, I've eaten a ban discussing this lying, grifting, absolutely amoral drain on our collective unconscious the past:

And will gladly do so again. 

To paraphrase Reagan, it's not so much that Candace is ignorant. It's just that she knows so many things that aren't so.

I think Candace is an intelligent person.  She's not always wrong about everything.  But in general, I just think she's found a profitable niche and brand she's unwilling to lose in pursuit of the truth.

22 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

To paraphrase Reagan, it's not so much that Candace is ignorant. It's just that she knows so many things that aren't so.

I think Candace is an intelligent person.  She's not always wrong about everything.  But in general, I just think she's found a profitable niche and brand she's unwilling to lose in pursuit of the truth.

I have yet to see anyone take her down. 

Here's one account, with documentation/links to show the evolution of the grift Candace Owens has been pulling off the last few years.  It's a left-biased site, but one that generally sticks to the facts.  A few choice excerpts:

In May of 2018, BuzzFeed reported that Candace Owens was the CEO of an anti-Trump, liberal-leaning website called Degree180. Owens wrote in 2015 that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party … will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Degree180 also talked about Trump’s penis size and him being racist with an immigrant wife.

The site reportedly shut down by the end of 2016 and Owens magically “came out” as a conservative on YouTube a few months later...

By March of 2018, Owens was slithering onto TV stations and finally made it to Fox News. She spit out a line that went viral and made her a darling of pseudo-conservatives. Owens said the National Rifle Association was founded as a civil rights organization that protected Black people from the KKK. Even the Fox News host said, “I’ve never heard that before! That’s so interesting!” She never heard it before, either, because it was a lie.

Watch the insanity below:

PolitiFact confirmed she lied or is just willfully ignorant. According to the NRA’s own web site, “Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to ‘promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis,’ according to a magazine editorial written by Church.”

However, her fraudulent comment made her a media darling.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/

Candace is a very intelligent young person, but she is still young. She still does and says some fairly immature things too. 

Lots of folks that used to be left-leaning are now right-leaning and vice versa. People get tired of the craziness on their own sides and switch. It happens. 

15 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Candace is a very intelligent young person, but she is still young. She still does and says some fairly immature things too. 

Lots of folks that used to be left-leaning are now right-leaning and vice versa. People get tired of the craziness on their own sides and switch. It happens. 

Last two sentences are spot on. 

She is wasting her time trying to sit down and make Labron's actions justified. He is part of the liberals that want chaos and hate to stay stirred up til after the election in an effort to help hapless Joe get Trump out of office. I applaud her efforts though.

18 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

She is wasting her time trying to sit down and make Labron's actions justified. He is part of the liberals that want chaos and hate to stay stirred up til after the election in an effort to help hapless Joe get Trump out of office. I applaud her efforts though.

you have your parties mixed up.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Brilliant 

True. You're not revealing what you've become with bull**** like this:

27 minutes ago, alexava said:

The new definition of “racist “ is anyone who wins an argument with a liberal!

11 minutes ago, alexava said:

Especially when you use dirty, unfair tactics, like facts and data. 

You're just revealing what was there all along. 

2 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

She's 31.

And immaturity out of ignorance will generally get a pass from me, but her grift is deliberate.

She, in her own words, "took the red pill."

Archived