i just remembered something concerning nancy

aubiefifty

getting her hair cut and you people fell out and bashed her to no end. but when lying ted the goober cruz got his hair cut not a damn one of you said a word about it. no one. this is why i stay on yall. most of you across the aisle raise all kinds of hell about something but give your own side a pass. but when ya lie daily for the orange man i should not expect any honesty from you folks. complain all you want it is the truth.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

getting her hair cut and you people fell out and bashed her to no end. but when lying ted the goober cruz got his hair cut not a damn one of you said a word about it. no one. this is why i stay on yall. most of you across the aisle raise all kinds of hell about something but give your own side a pass. but when ya lie daily for the orange man i should not expect any honesty from you folks. complain all you want it is the truth.

But, but, but........he wore a mask. So he's got that going for him which is nice...............

_n3jl4qA3NT1qzk2apo1_500.gif

• TitanTiger changed the title to i just remembered something concerning nancy
3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Come on Fifty, Texas has hair salons and barbershops open, unlike California. It’s the elitists mentality of Nancy that is the issue.

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Come on Fifty, Texas has hair salons and barbershops open, unlike California. It’s the elitists mentality of Nancy that is the issue.

In fairness to Fidy when Cruz went, there was a shutdown. But, I agree it is about the elitist mentality of Nancy that is the issue. Also note.....right or wrong....Cruz was against the shutdown and went to show support. Not someone advocating for the shutdown and doing otherwise like the rules don't apply to her. It is about being an elitist and hypocrite, which I am sure one can dig up about Cruz being a hypocrite on something. But that is another topic.  

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

In fairness to Fidy when Cruz went, there was a shutdown. But, I agree it is about the elitist mentality of Nancy that is the issue. Also note.....right or wrong....Cruz was against the shutdown and went to show support. Not someone advocating for the shutdown and doing otherwise like the rules don't apply to her. It is about being an elitist and hypocrite, which I am sure one can dig up about Cruz being a hypocrite on something. But that is another topic.  

Typical fifty there was no context in his post, no time frame, no link.  We are here just guessing what he means.  The elitist mentality IS the issue (left or right).  I’m not from Texas so I do not have an up and close with Cruz.  I’m sure he has some good and not so good takes on things.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference?

1. He wore a mask, unlike Nancy.

2. He's not the one pushing a shutdown, like the left is doing. So there's no hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

But, but, but........he wore a mask. So he's got that going for him which is nice...............

_n3jl4qA3NT1qzk2apo1_500.gif

I wonder if he stiffed the barber.  Ya know, for the effort.

18 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference?

1. He wore a mask, unlike Nancy.

2. He's not the one pushing a shutdown, like the left is doing. So there's no hypocrisy.

"Pushing a shutdown"?  :dunno:

Archived