22 Times Trump Told America the Coronavirus Would Go Away

aubiefifty

23 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

There are no “experts” with an agenda or with bias. You know my wife is a scientist and she worked at the state crime lab fir years. She loved it when the defense would hire one of these so called “experts” to testify under oath. The vast majority didn’t know the science and were paid to say whatever was necessary for the defense. 

So, like Trump you know more about everything than anyone else. :rolleyes:

Anti-expert goes hand-in-hand with anti-science in MAGA land.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, like Trump you know more about everything than anyone else. :rolleyes:

Anti-expert goes hand-in-hand with anti-science in MAGA land.

Here is an expert for you. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/micaelaburrow/2020/07/28/redfield-says-more-abovebase-suicides-than-covid-deaths-n2573278

5 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

6C68BFB1-F6F3-4CE8-96D8-A3D2945C1895.png

Apparently, like Trump, you need pictures over words:

2020-09-06 (1).png

We're looking at the same data. You just didn't bother to read the note highlighted in the red box. Or understand the original point. Anyway, as usual, this discussion hasn't been worth it.

1 hour ago, savorytiger said:

Apparently, like Trump, you need pictures over words:

2020-09-06 (1).png

We're looking at the same data. You just didn't bother to read the note highlighted in the red box. Or understand the original point. Anyway, as usual, this discussion hasn't been worth it.

I read and saw it all. The data indicates death rates have increased for 10 consecutive years in the US. They are projected to increase again in 2020. We will see at the end of 2020 how much growth their was in our death rate. I suspect it will be lower than the average growth in the death rate of the last 10 years. We will see. 

4 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

:laugh:  (That has nothing to do with the issue at hand.)

One of the topmost experts in the world regarding corona viruses says fatalities by covid-19 are under-counted:

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/articles/show-1226-the-coronavirus-hunter-gives-you-an-update

But you just keep on doing you. ;)

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

One of the topmost experts in the world regarding corona viruses says fatalities by covid-19 are under-counted:

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/articles/show-1226-the-coronavirus-hunter-gives-you-an-update

You know their was an expert who early on said wearing a mask could actually help spread the virus. There were other experts across the pond who were wrong as it relates to how this virus spreads. The data is the data . I will wait for the data for the remainder of this year and not rely on projections or opinion. 

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I think enough people have seen enough to rely on their common sense  to start making decisions on their own about this covid stuff. 

10 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

I think enough people have seen enough to rely on their common sense  to start making decisions on their own about this covid stuff. 

You betcha.  Just rely on your inner epidemiologist.  ;)

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

I would believe that top expert if he were talking about the under-counted fatalities of COVID-19 around the world.  Here in the US we count COVID-19 deaths of people who die of motorcycle accidents and murder.  I doubt it is under-counted in the US.

Interesting; I took the time to read the link and found that the “coronavirus hunter” said nothing about the COVID-19 being under-counted in the article.  And you wonder why people don’t read the articles you link.  😆

13 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

You know their was an expert who early on said wearing a mask could actually help spread the virus. There were other experts across the pond who were wrong as it relates to how this virus spreads. The data is the data . I will wait for the data for the remainder of this year and not rely on projections or opinion. 

:dunno:  Changing the subject?

I could have sworn you had a thesis that covid-19 deaths were being vastly over counted and the pandemic is not as bad as it's being portrayed.

No one has been arguing forecasts.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

:dunno:  Changing the subject?

I could have sworn you had a thesis that covid-19 deaths were being vastly over counted and the pandemic is not as bad as it's being portrayed.

No one has been arguing forecasts.

No, you need to work on your mind reading capabilities. 

deaths.png

Archived