i believe trump is trying to start a civil war....

aubiefifty

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

prove me wrong.

Shouldn't it be on you to prove your assertion and not on those you're trying to convince?

20 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Shouldn't it be on you to prove your assertion and not on those you're trying to convince?

You've seen what happens.....maybe not so much with Fidy. But, others.....you will just get called a trumper. 

18 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

You've seen what happens.....maybe not so much with Fidy. But, others.....you will just get called a trumper. 

From posters here? It'll never happen!

ok then prove to me what trump is doing to prevent a civil war. all i see are vigilantes or white power folks, some even on the popo. but anyway just admit it birdster.....trump strokes your feathers. and also i do not have to convince myself. trump will do anything to get reelected. he faces a world of sh*t when he leaves office. and lastly i am not holding a gun to anyone's head to answer and i still think it is a fair question. i am thinking you guys cannot answer it either way and are trying to put it back on me.

i met this tejas cat on the old vle site.he worked on an oil rig and we were talking pot and this cat sent me an ounce in the mail. i saw the postman coming to the porch and i knew i had not ordered anything and i could smell it from about five feet away. i was surprised and grateful but i cannot believe i did not get popped. and who would believe the   "but officer i swear i did not know" bit   lol

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

ok then prove to me what trump is doing to prevent a civil war. all i see are vigilantes or white power folks, some even on the popo. but anyway just admit it birdster.....trump strokes your feathers. and also i do not have to convince myself. trump will do anything to get reelected. he faces a world of sh*t when he leaves office. and lastly i am not holding a gun to anyone's head to answer and i still think it is a fair question. i am thinking you guys cannot answer it either way and are trying to put it back on me.

i met this tejas cat on the old vle site.he worked on an oil rig and we were talking pot and this cat sent me an ounce in the mail. i saw the postman coming to the porch and i knew i had not ordered anything and i could smell it from about five feet away. i was surprised and grateful but i cannot believe i did not get popped. and who would believe the   "but officer i swear i did not know" bit   lol

Postman probably took a cut and let you slide. 

I saw an episode of COPS and it was Harris County nonetheless...cop finds a ton of weed in the car and the guy said I found it, I was bring it to y’all!! lol 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Postman probably took a cut and let you slide. 

I saw an episode of COPS and it was Harris County nonetheless...cop finds a ton of weed in the car and the guy said I found it, I was bring it to y’all!! lol 

the mail guy gave me an i am not stupid look and he seemed pissed but he never ratted me out. but i was scared for a while. later he said if you send it next day mail you will not get caught because they have little time to use the drug dogs etc. but when i say you could smell it i mean you could smell it bigtime. i got lucky twice that day. and my buddy got caught cheating on a girl he loved with a stripper and he just split never to be heard from again.

Archived