i believe trump is trying to start a civil war....

aubiefifty

or he is getting as close as he can to win the election. prove me wrong.

Charles Manson never actually murdered anyone. He just held rallies where he encouraged his followers to be violent.

A BLACK Lives Matter leader threatened to "burn the White House down" and put police "in f***ing graves" during a speech on Saturday night.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1392855/blm-leader-threatens-burn-white-house-police-graves/

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

awwww did the evil black man hurt your feelings? go have a heart to heart with him wearing your maga hat. and why have you not condemned the 17 year old murderer? he went to kill people and did. most of this crap would have already been done except trump keeps fanning the flames and telling folks the racists are really good people. and hey they tried to protest peacefully with the natty and most of you white folks would have none of it. so then you say screw sports and "i will never watch pro ball again".ya'll got mad instead of trying to listen and resolve things. you invited people to leave the gd country if ya do not like it. well guess what snowflake........they are just giving back some of the same crap you have been dealing out for years. and while i do not care for the looting and arson i understand it completely. i bet you have an ak47 and you crawl around the shrubs in front of your house just waiting for those damn black folks to dare come in your hood. yep you karens pissed all over martin luther kings non violence so what the hell did you think would happen next? you think they wer going to bake youo a cake and bring it by the house? please.......

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

awwww did the evil black man hurt your feelings? go have a heart to heart with him wearing your maga hat. and why have you not condemned the 17 year old murderer? he went to kill people and did. most of this crap would have already been done except trump keeps fanning the flames and telling folks the racists are really good people. and hey they tried to protest peacefully with the natty and most of you white folks would have none of it. so then you say screw sports and "i will never watch pro ball again".ya'll got mad instead of trying to listen and resolve things. you invited people to leave the gd country if ya do not like it. well guess what snowflake........they are just giving back some of the same crap you have been dealing out for years. and while i do not care for the looting and arson i understand it completely. i bet you have an ak47 and you crawl around the shrubs in front of your house just waiting for those damn black folks to dare come in your hood. yep you karens pissed all over martin luther kings non violence so what the hell did you think would happen next? you think they wer going to bake youo a cake and bring it by the house? please.......

There is just too much wrong with this post to take it seriously. 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

There is just too much wrong with this post to take it seriously. 

there is too much wrong with yours dude. you jump all over blacks and give the kid murderer a pass. you know he is on youtube beating up a girl right? and then trump keeps fanning the flames and talking about how those folks that murder black people are fine people. what the hell do you expect them to do? and how many white people has trump got in cages? you guys have shot down every single attempt to address this without violence. that is the truth i just added a little color in there to shame you. so tell me this and i am serious as a heart attack. what do black folks have to do to get people to listen? to get YOU to listen.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

there is too much wrong with yours dude. you jump all over blacks and give the kid murderer a pass. you know he is on youtube beating up a girl right? and then trump keeps fanning the flames and talking about how those folks that murder black people are fine people. what the hell do you expect them to do? and how many white people has trump got in cages? you guys have shot down every single attempt to address this without violence. that is the truth i just added a little color in there to shame you. so tell me this and i am serious as a heart attack. what do black folks have to do to get people to listen? to get YOU to listen.

Most folks were listening, until it got ridiculous and watered down the whole message.

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Things have actually improved greatly.  People have been listening.  This is why Sen. Paul has been a long time champion of criminal justice reform and why it took Trump to actually get actions taken on this issue.  Go watch Alice Johnson and/or Ponder talk about the things Trump has done and put into place just since he took office.  Now tell me one thing Biden did to help in his 8 years as VP.  It was Biden and Clinton back in the 90s that got the crime bill passed that got so many African-Americans locked up in the first place.  Trump has actually taken actions to correct this injustice after Obama/Biden completely ignored it.  But whatever you do....don't let facts and actions get in the way of your fairy tale. 

So you have leftists rioting and looting this country and yet it is Trump who is trying to start a Civil War????????????  How upside down can you be??

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

Most folks were listening, until it got ridiculous and watered down the whole message.

you know white power groups have been coming to peaceful protests and turning them into war zones right? you guys will not tell the whole truth ever. and trump invites them out as well. hell a large portion of the police have the white power patches on their uniforms. in fact one deputy was busted and they did absolutely nothing. nothing.

Just now, SocialCircle said:

Things have actually improved greatly.  People have been listening.  This is why Sen. Paul has been a long time champion of criminal justice reform and why it took Trump to actually get actions taken on this issue.  Go watch Alice Johnson and/or Ponder talk about the things Trump has done and put into place just since he took office.  Now tell me one thing Biden did to help in his 8 years as VP.  It was Biden and Clinton back in the 90s that got the crime bill passed that got so many African-Americans locked up in the first place.  Trump has actually taken actions to correct this injustice after Obama/Biden completely ignored it.  But whatever you do....don't let facts and actions get in the way of your fairy tale. 

So you have leftists rioting and looting this country and yet it is Trump who is trying to start a Civil War????????????  How upside down can you be??

get out of here with that crap cj. go hug trumps sack some more. tell him how wonderful he is while he has us close to a damn civil war. i cannot figure out if some of you are stupid, racist, or just do not care. but you hold onto every word trump says even when it is not the truth.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

get out of here with that crap cj. go hug trumps sack some more. tell him how wonderful he is while he has us close to a damn civil war. i cannot figure out if some of you are stupid, racist, or just do not care. but you hold onto every word trump says even when it is not the truth.

Call Alice Johnson a liar.  

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020/08/27/alice-johnson-set-speak-final-night-republican-national-convention/

2 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

no need to when i got you right here cj............i am so sorry people  get tired of your same ol same ol and i am one of the few except for the trump kissers on here to engage you anymore.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

no need to when i got you right here cj............i am so sorry people  get tired of your same ol same ol and i am one of the few except for the trump kissers on here to engage you anymore.

"He signed the First Step Act into law. It was real justice reform. And it brought joy, hope, and freedom to thousands of well deserving people." 

"He signed the First Step Act into law. It was real justice reform. And it brought joy, hope, and freedom to thousands of well deserving people." 

and he screws it up by gaslighting the country and praising white racists. see how silly you look? i would be nicer to you trumpers if you would just be honest cj. that is the truth. but you guys try to make him out to be something he is not. he got a lot of people killed with covid and now he is getting people hurt with his racist views.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

and he screws it up by gaslighting the country and praising white racists. see how silly you look? i would be nicer to you trumpers if you would just be honest cj. that is the truth. but you guys try to make him out to be something he is not. he got a lot of people killed with covid and now he is getting people hurt with his racist views.

I've been out of the loop for a few months. The president praised racists?

1 minute ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

I've been out of the loop for a few months. The president praised racists?

they are very fine people auf...............

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

they are very fine people auf...............

Isnt this the follow up press conference to what you're talking about? 

And if I remember correctly, in the same sentence you are talking about he condemned "Nazis and racists" and left them out of the "very fine people" comment.

see? all you guys still have not said what the kid did was wrong when he killed people. and you guys are doing everything but saying i understand to black folks. it is almost like the old days when blacks were expected to shut up and work. no one is giving their own opinion. even cj has to use a black woman to get by with saying i am sorry for what is happening to the black community. you folks are not interested in deescalating anything you just bring more crap to the table. it is a bad look guys.

Just now, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Isnt this the follow up press conference to what you're talking about? 

And if I remember correctly, in the same sentence you are talking about he condemned "Nazis and racists" and left them out of the "very fine people" comment.

go look at the date he called them very fine people and look at the date he said that. how long did it take and how many bodies were there during that time? i do appreciate you trying to back up what you are saying. but when your own party rides your ass until you finally give in is it real and sincere?

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

see? all you guys still have not said what the kid did was wrong when he killed people. and you guys are doing everything but saying i understand to black folks. it is almost like the old days when blacks were expected to shut up and work. no one is giving their own opinion. even cj has to use a black woman to get by with saying i am sorry for what is happening to the black community. you folks are not interested in deescalating anything you just bring more crap to the table. it is a bad look guys.

Everyone I know is fine with peaceful protests.  Only leftists are fine with rioting and looting.  Justice needs to be served for everyone.  I prefer for all the facts to come out though.  Didn't we learn anything from Cam and Sandmann???

Everyone I know is fine with peaceful protests.  Only leftists are fine with rioting and looting.  Justice needs to be served for everyone.  I prefer for all the facts to come out though.  Didn't we learn anything from Cam and Sandmann???

see now you are just lying cj. show me where i said i was fine with it? i said i understood why it was happening. in fact biden just gave a hell of a speech yesterday saying exactly how he felt about the rioting and looting versus peaceful protests. why you got to lie like that? is it because trump lies so it must be ok?

i believe trump is trying to start a civil war....

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

but when your own party rides your ass until you finally give in is it real and sincere?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

biden just gave a hell of a speech yesterday saying exactly how he felt about the rioting and looting versus peaceful protests.

You Dont Say Is That So GIF - YouDontSay IsThatSo Shocked - Discover &  Share GIFs

Archived