Cohen predicts that Trump will 'never leave office peacefully

aubiefifty

businessinsider.com

Michael Cohen predicts that Trump will 'never leave office peacefully' because he's terrified of being sent to prison

Tom Porter 5 hours ago

8-10 minutes

Michael Cohen, the former lawyer for President Donald Trump, arriving back at home after being released from prison in New York on May 21.

Reuters

Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer of President Donald Trump, has released the foreword of his coming memoir, "Disloyal."

In the blurb, he argued that his old boss would not leave office peacefully should he lose November's presidential election.

"As the months passed by and I thought about the man I knew so well, I became even more convinced that Trump will never leave office peacefully," he wrote.

Trump has refused to confirm he will accept November's election result win or lose, and critics say he is attempting to affect the election's outcome by sowing doubts about its integrity.

A judge ordered Cohen's release into home confinement in July, saying he believed the government was retaliating against Cohen for writing a book about Trump by imprisoning him again after his May release.

The White House attacked Cohen after the foreword was released, accusing him of lying in order to make money and harm Trump.

Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer and fixer of President Donald Trump, has argued in a foreword to his new book that Trump will never leave office peacefully because he knows he'll serve prison time when he is no longer president.

Cohen released the foreword of his coming memoir, "Disloyal," on Thursday. In it he paints a devastating portrait of his old boss.

After the foreword was released, the White House issued a statement to Business Insider describing it as "fan fiction" and accusing Cohen of lying in order to harm Trump.

In the foreword, Cohen wrote: "Apart from his wife and children, I knew Trump better than anyone else did."

"In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man."

Cohen wrote the book while in prison in upstate New York, where he was serving a sentence after admitting to financial crimes and lying to Congress.

In July, a judge ordered Cohen's release from prison and suggested the government had sought to punish Cohen for the book when it sent him back to prison following his earlier release in May.

i have said this myself on this very site before. the man is doing every single thing he can to rig the election...................even the mail.

I see a few possibilites:

1) He doesn't and causes such a destructive commotion that it severely cripples the US.

2) He just leaves office.

3) He leaves office and spends 4 years tweeting about how bad Joe is doing. I'm of this is my opinion.

54 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

I see a few possibilites:

1) He doesn't and causes such a destructive commotion that it severely cripples the US.

2) He just leaves office.

3) He leaves office and spends 4 years tweeting about how bad Joe is doing. I'm of this is my opinion.

i predict if he loses he will go to prison unless they make him serve his sentence because he is an ex pres. you know people say theimpeachment was bull but if you listen to ol fuzzy stash he did break the law several times but it seems he did not like the way the dems did it. and of course i am talking about bolton..........

2 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

I think OANN becomes Trump or MAGA News.

Archived