I'm a Mom Who Came Out to Protest.........

aubiefifty

16 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

First, children were ABSOLUTELY NOT CAGED during the Obama administration. The fact that you typed out those words tells me you consume right wing media which falsely promoted that narrative. So your first paragraph is moot. 

Might want to re-think that.....it has been discussed several times on this board and pretty much agreed that it started in the Obama Administration. Trump taking it to a different level is a different discussion. But, they were in "cages" back then.

45 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I think the "caging" aspect of this is way overblown, probably because of the photos showing chain link fencing. (And yes, those photos were taken during Obama's administration.)

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

Might want to re-think that.....it has been discussed several times on this board and pretty much agreed that it started in the Obama Administration. Trump taking it to a different level is a different discussion. But, they were in "cages" back then.

Oh, well I’m sure if it’s been discussed on a message board it must absolutely be true. I’ll get right I’m rethinking that. 
Nevermind it’s been debunked repeatedly that Obama never had a child separation policy. . Right wing message board posters are the most accurate source of information. 

21 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Oh, well I’m sure if it’s been discussed on a message board it must absolutely be true. I’ll get right I’m rethinking that. 
Nevermind it’s been debunked repeatedly that Obama never had a child separation policy. . Right wing message board posters are the most accurate source of information. 

You said kids in cages.......don't move the goal posts. And Homer is far from right wing and that is who I quoted. 

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

You said kids in cages.......don't move the goal posts. And Homer is far from right wing and that is who I quoted. 

The children that are in cages are ALONE. They have been taken from their parents. This did not happen during the Obama administration. PERIOD. 

And yet continue to argue it as if it’s in any way justifiable. Keep proving my point that the right is no different than the Nazis. You’re there. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

The children that are in cages are ALONE. They have been taken from their parents. This did not happen during the Obama administration. PERIOD. 

And yet continue to argue it as if it’s in any way justifiable. Keep proving my point that the right is no different than the Nazis. You’re there. 

You said kids and cages and this happened under Obama. If you wanted to say they were separated from their parents  as your argument it helps to actually say more than just "kids in cages". Also, If you want to get technical I already said that Trump taking it to another level is a whole other discussion. Which I haven't stated one way or another my thoughts on that, so I have in no way tried to justify separating a child from their parents. 

My point still stands you said kids in cages didn't happen under Obama....it did, end of story.

Has the Left Propaganda got you thinking all conservatives are Nazis? You spew all this hate towards right leaning folks and how they listen to right wing propaganda but sounds like you are just as guilty sipping that Left Wing Tea. 

Archived