The hodgetwins..

SaturdayGT

13 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

This will probably make a few people uneasy....

Yep. The libs that hate everything about Trump will stick their fingers in their ears and go lalalalalalala to keep from hearing the truth that not all Black People think Trump is racist.

26 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Yep. The libs that hate everything about Trump will stick their fingers in their ears and go lalalalalalala to keep from hearing the truth that not all Black People think Trump is racist.

i am pretty sure ALL races have idiots...............

32 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am pretty sure ALL races have idiots...............

You set yourself up nicely with this remark, but I will refrain.

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You set yourself up nicely with this remark, but I will refrain.

go right ahead if you feel the need. i dish it and i take it.

They make a good point toward the end..  what does BLM do for black children growing up seeing it being demonstrated in sports? Sports have such a high influence on kids, and its like black kids are being preconditioned to feel like their lives don't matter......how does one not see that this is messed up?  

I watched one of these guys' videos and I'm now convinced labor is theft. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

I watched one of these guys' videos and I'm now convinced labor is theft. 

So whats your thoughts? How do you feel about black lives matter and the protests at sports events? I mean pro sports are incredibly nfluential to children.  How do feel it effects the maliable minds of young kids who are black?  I mean it definitely suggests that they can't get anywhere because of the color of their skin. ...I mean, would you want your kid raised with the idea he or she can't get anywhere because of skin color?  ..its just not a positive environment to create for any kid to get motivated for a successful life 

10 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

So whats your thoughts?

I think these two failed comedian a**holes have hopped on the MAGA grift train a la Diamond and Silk and are milking it for all its worth in a nonsense attempt to stay relevant. I think white boomers (their prime demographic given my FB feed) love them because they're literal manifestations of the "I have a black friend" argument. They're nothing special.

How do you feel about black lives matter and the protests at sports events?

I'm cool with it. 

I mean pro sports are incredibly nfluential to children.  How do feel it effects the maliable minds of young kids who are black? I mean it definitely suggests that they can't get anywhere because of the color of their skin. ...I mean, would you want your kid raised with the idea he or she can't get anywhere because of skin color?  ..its just not a positive environment to create for any kid to get motivated for a successful life 

You completely miss the point of the movement if that's your takeaway.

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I think these two failed comedian a**holes have hopped on the MAGA grift train a la Diamond and Silk and are milking it for all its worth in a nonsense attempt to stay relevant. I think white boomers (their prime demographic given my FB feed) love them because they're literal manifestations of the "I have a black friend" argument. They're nothing special.

I'm cool with it. 

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I'm cool with it. 

It's "a" takeaway, not saying its my end all thought in the BLM motive. ...I mean, what does this particular motive of politics in sports do for you that justifies giving the impression that a young black child, motivated  by sports and their favorite athletes, that they don't stand much chance in life because they are black? Isn't that the impression they will get from it all? How would you feel if it was your child being given the same idea? ...its not exactly a key to success to ground your feet on, you know?....its like white kids are taught, "you can do anything you put your mind to!"...black kids are raised "you'll never get anywhere"

Just now, SaturdayGT said:

It's "a" takeaway, not saying its my end all thought in the BLM motive. ...I mean, what does this particular motive of politics in sports do for you that justifies giving the impression that a young black child, motivated  by sports and their favorite athletes, that they don't stand much chance in life because they are black?

Maybe, just maybe, GT, because there's a ring of truth to the argument that the system ***** you over?

I'm sure there were pretty similar arguments made when people told MLK he was being "too radical."

Isn't that the impression they will get from it all?

No. 

How would you feel if it was your child being given the same idea? ...its not exactly a key to success to ground your feet on, you know?....its like white kids are taught, "you can do anything you put your mind to!"...black kids are raised "you'll never get anywhere"

That's not the takeaway. At all. Your framing is skewed. 

On 8/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, ArgoEagle said:

I thoroughly enjoy their videos, along with Dan Bongino and Terrance K.

I didnt know about Terrence K. Thanks for that one. 

I watch a good bit of ABL, Candace Owens, the Officer Tatum, and King Face. Ryan Long and Zeducation have some decently funny content if you're looking for a little comedy but the Hodge Twins are my favorite. I typically listen to a good bit of Tim Pools podcast and styxhexenhammer666 for news discussion.  

5 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I didnt know about Terrence K. Thanks for that one. 

I watch a good bit of ABL, Candace Owens, the Officer Tatum, and King Face. Ryan Long and Zeducation have some decently funny content if you're looking for a little comedy but the Hodge Twins are my favorite. I typically listen to a good bit of Tim Pools podcast and styxhexenhammer666 for news discussion.  

Tatum is not funny at all. I enjoy him the most. He’s just real. 

On 8/14/2020 at 7:01 AM, alexava said:

Tatum is not funny at all. I enjoy him the most. He’s just real. 

Neither is Candace Owens, ABL, or King Face but I enjoy their perspectives. 

9 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Neither is Candace Owens, ABL, or King Face but I enjoy their perspectives. 

They all have a lot of balls. White people cannot say what they are saying. Most of Tatum and Owens comments are factual.....can’t be argued about. This frustrates the libs from engaging them or acknowledging them any credibility. 

Archived