is it possible for a member to promise not to post

aubiefifty

in the political but still be allowed to stay so they can do the sports stuff? i am just wondering because there was someone who lived on the pol boards who is still a member of the site. i am not sure i could do that because i would see something and would blow up if i could not reply. and maybe i am veering out of my lane but just in case i ever snap and get banned i could still do sports........lol

The mods' power is pretty far-reaching. I know of at least two posters that can post in the sports boards but are banned from the poli boards. 

12 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The mods' power is pretty far-reaching. I know of at least two posters that can post in the sports boards but are banned from the poli boards. 

i know one because he downthumbed me in sports and we used to tie up regualr on here. i think he posed as his wife as well? but the other one i haqe no clue unless he was ex military. and he and i tied up regular but i kinda miss him. is it against the rules to say who? and thank you by the way.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i know one because he downthumbed me in sports and we used to tie up regualr on here. i think he posed as his wife as well? but the other one i haqe no clue unless he was ex military. and he and i tied up regular but i kinda miss him. is it against the rules to say who? and thank you by the way.

No. JT and Proud are the two I'm referring to. 

Archived