i have this friend is a huge trumper

aubiefifty

he says there is not virus it is just the g5 microwave towers cellphones. i swear you cannot make this up. and he is not joshing around he is dead serious. i am gonna try and send him to socials house to see if he can teach the boy anything. can ya handle it social? he is a loudmouth bama fan and ex drug addict.social he is about a sixty year old kid if that helps. and do not spare the rod please.............

with that and people still refusing to wear masks just blows my mind. have we turned into a "me" society?

27 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he says there is not virus it is just the g5 microwave towers cellphones. i swear you cannot make this up. and he is not joshing around he is dead serious. i am gonna try and send him to socials house to see if he can teach the boy anything. can ya handle it social? he is a loudmouth bama fan and ex drug addict.social he is about a sixty year old kid if that helps. and do not spare the rod please.............

Often times when coming to this forum I am reminded of a Mark Twain quote: "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."  

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

6672927_355a5513d8.jpg

3899ab82eb9a74bdf934d863e2a04530.jpg

i have nicnamed him microwave...........lol

I know someone that has bought into the 5G stuff. I told her if 5G kills you it will be because someone throws their cell phone at you for believing this or she gets hit by someone texting on a 5G phone.

3 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

Often times when coming to this forum I am reminded of a Mark Twain quote: "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."  

i think pretty close to the same thing.

i just wonder when people got that stupid? i mean it is fun to talk about or ccrack jokes but when folks believe it is real just blows my mind. like ol alex jones and his gay frogs.........i mean good grief.

48 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I know someone that has bought into the 5G stuff. I told her if 5G kills you it will be because someone throws their cell phone at you for believing this or she gets hit by someone texting on a 5G phone.

I have a “friend” on FB that has bounced from China created covid in a lab, to 5g, to Bill Gates/New World Order, and I think he’s moved onto something else now. 

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i just wonder when people got that stupid? i mean it is fun to talk about or ccrack jokes but when folks believe it is real just blows my mind. like ol alex jones and his gay frogs.........i mean good grief.

Social media and communication has become a lot easier in the last 20 years for people to spread their batshit ideas. 

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

with that and people still refusing to wear masks just blows my mind. have we turned into a "me" society?

In my opinion, we've been that for a little while now. Alas, the double edged sword of technology has been an influence. Ian said it best.

ian.jpg

Just a quick glance at some adults (see POTUS as example) show how deeply lost we are becoming in this concept.

18 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

In my opinion, we've been that for a little while now. Alas, the double edged sword of technology has been an influence. Ian said it best.

ian.jpg

Just a quick glance at some adults (see POTUS as example) show how deeply lost we are becoming in this concept.

Agreed. Not sure when "it started" but it goes at least as far back as 1980.

But I'm guessing it really started with the confluence of cars, highways and suburbs. 

my friend is currently mad at me because i laughed at him on facebook. he said i needed to do some googling. i did but it was debunking his crazy theory.

4 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Social media and communication has become a lot easier in the last 20 years for people to spread their batshit ideas. 

Yep. One of my favorite quotes in this vein is "Before the Internet, village idiots tended to stay in their own village."

There are mountains of half-truths and no-truths to sift through now, and it can be exhausting to try to glean some gold from all of the sand.

13 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

Yep. One of my favorite quotes in this vein is "Before the Internet, village idiots tended to stay in their own village."

There are mountains of half-truths and no-truths to sift through now, and it can be exhausting to try to glean some gold from all of the sand.

I’m trying to break myself from reading comments under local news’ posts too. Parrots and idiots, all of them. But it’s like a bad car wreck, I just have to look sometimes. Then you also have the bots and trolls. Facebook is just straight toxic. If I wasn’t an admin for my shop’s page, I might not have a page at all. 

At least with Instagram I can curate my feed for uplifting, funny, or interesting posts. And I don’t mess with Twitter. 

People arent any worse, they are just more obvious with the Internet. 100+ years ago, families kept the crazies literally locked up in a room upstairs or in the basement. 50-80 years ago we were sending them to hellish hospitals. Now we keep them in the basement, buy them a PC and a console and let them play Fortnite. 

Add in 30+ years of RusHannity, Alex Jones, Breitbart, The Blaze, Glenn Beck, WND, etc and we have literally 10s of Millions of delusional people.

From the Progressive Wing, we get Jews!!! Jews!!! Jews!!! Apparently all the Jew-Haters seem to be open and defiant and all over some other message boards. My bud on MSNBC, yes the talking head on MSNBC, can give you two solid hours on the WorldWide Jewish Conspiracy, BDS, The Blood Libel (He is convinced that the Blood Libel may be true, but was also spread BY JEWS to discredit the Jew-Haters, 100% NO s***) , Jews and Hollywood, Jews and the News Media, Jews and Political Parties. He has his own radio show and reins it in while in public but when he is not on the air...It is all but "time to fire up the ovens again." I know he has several friends he works with IN THE MEDIA that believe the same thing. You cant get near his show without hearing about BDS!!!BDS!!!BDS!!!BDS!!!BDS!!!BDS!!! When otherwise reasonable people with multiple degrees and respectful positions in society OPENLY talk about Moving the Nation of Israel to Madagascar (again 100% NO s***, as if that is a real viable option that the Jews would ever give up their homeland)....well you know for a fact that insanity is not just for the poorly educated. 

Think on this. We likely have another Hitler or two on QAnon.  I have several friends at work that think that I must be like them because i attend church. These Drooling-Mouth-Breathers think I hate Blacks, and of course Jews too. These Drooling-Mouth-Breathers have fallen for some variation of the crap that "WASP America is the New Israel, God's Chosen People," afterall "them there Jews killed Jay-Zuss"...It PAINS me to even mention this on an open platform and I realize that i might be talking to the FBI but this s*** is out there. We just had what was nothing short of an open recruiter for QAnon retire from work. This guy has half of our QC Team convinced that Trump may BE or IS a Prophet sent from God. That "Q" is some big name media figure that has turned on the "Illuminati" for lack of a better term.  Hell I admit that I dont know all that part and to be frank it doesnt deserve space in my brain. But the guy was spamming "Qs" latest BS and several links to Reddit by email and text for 18 months before he left, really since BEFORE 2016 Election.

What I do know is that someone has to speak up and has to have credibility to be able to LOOK AT and TALK TO both sides. TWO SIDES SCREAMING BRAINLESSLY-MINDLESSLY AT EACH OTHER, DISMISSING ANYTHING THAT IS NOT ROTE SUPPORT OF THEIR SIDE is getting us NOWHERE.

Even as open minded as I am, I do think that the 1%ers, and other Elites in the US do not mind the Middle-Class fighting over the table scraps while they continue to get richer and more powerful by the hour. If that makes me a conspiracy theorist, then I am guilty. 

28 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Now we keep them in the basement, buy them a PC and a console and let them play Fortnite. 

THAT is one the major problems, imo. We’ve allowed the convenience of technology to be babysitters. “If they cry, throw a phone/iPad in front of them. That’ll shut them up”. Then we wonder why they’ve become so disconnected from reality. 

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Damn who knew you had a friend............................................:poke: j/k fifty j/k

well grand daddy you raised me so that would be your fault..............lol

Archived