Pappoe will be the first player to wear number 0

aubiefifty

Darn mods. Always raining on someone’s parade and.....oh wait....never mind...😎

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Hate to break it to some of y'all, but player players can't be claimed yet. It's not until the official "man crush" thread is started by the originator of the tradition and your choice is  posted in the thread...even then you have to be first to post to officially claim him as yours.

For me, I've had J.Davis the last 3 years, so I'll be breaking in a new one this year...and I'm not letting anyone know so I don't get swooped. 

word in the break room is you are golfs man crush...........

Anyone want Gus? I'm kind of lukewarm on him and the only reason I've taken him the past two years is to keep you numskulls from totally bullying him in front of me, a sweet kindergarten teacher. Didn't work so well, did it? Oh, well. 

21 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Anyone want Gus? I'm kind of lukewarm on him and the only reason I've taken him the past two years is to keep you numskulls from totally bullying him in front of me, a sweet kindergarten teacher. Didn't work so well, did it? Oh, well. 

kIs2sRght3_hK1HdBqoiIpfP2H4bkPoDdd0hrfVQ

21 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Are you REALLY that sweet though?! Lol. 😁

On 7/25/2020 at 9:15 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

well the good news is there will be no booing at the stadium this year..........lol........errrr if they do like mbl

i am claiming the waterboy.those guys stand up when ya need em and they are very accurate. they do well in traffic from what i can tell and they always bring more than they need. they are true studs that never get any love...............

On 7/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, bigbird said:

Hate to break it to some of y'all, but player players can't be claimed yet. It's not until the official "man crush" thread is started by the originator of the tradition and your choice is  posted in the thread...even then you have to be first to post to officially claim him as yours.

For me, I've had J.Davis the last 3 years, so I'll be breaking in a new one this year...and I'm not letting anyone know so I don't get swooped. 

Fine. I'm calling the Nip then.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Fine. I'm calling the Nip then.

you talking about a little nip of jack or patron?  grins

On 7/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Are you REALLY that sweet though?! Lol. 😁

Evidently not, because it didn’t deter any of y’all from bullying ol’ Gus! 😂😂😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 8:04 AM, bigbird said:

Thanks Bird! 

The tradition will live on ladies and gents. In years past, I've always started the thread at the beginning of fall camp, which fingers crossed is right around the corner. 

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

Thanks Bird! 

The tradition will live on ladies and gents. In years past, I've always started the thread at the beginning of fall camp, which fingers crossed is right around the corner. 

Gotta know the rules to play the game!

Archived