Does anyone know why Trump hates Obama so much?

aubiefifty

On 7/17/2020 at 6:24 AM, Brad_ATX said:

Dude, Trump disliked Obama well before he announced his candidacy in 2015.  Look at his Twitter history and TV appearances.  It goes back to at least 2011, if not a bit earlier.

The birther stuff started earlier, but I'm surprised no one brought this up: 

10 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

The birther stuff started earlier, but I'm surprised no one brought this up: 

Oh there's no doubt in my mind that was a catalyst for Trump ultimately running.  He's not the kind of guy who can be the butt of a joke.  However, his attacks on Obama came well before this as you mentioned.

42 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Oh there's no doubt in my mind that was a catalyst for Trump ultimately running.  He's not the kind of guy who can be the butt of a joke.  However, his attacks on Obama came well before this as you mentioned.

I'm wondering if that's where it changed from spewing an ignorant meme because it got him attention into something more personal. I guess I don't really know the extent of his attacks on Obama before that point.

6 hours ago, savorytiger said:

I'm wondering if that's where it changed from spewing an ignorant meme because it got him attention into something more personal. I guess I don't really know the extent of his attacks on Obama before that point.

Key words. ;)

Archived