links and backing stuff up with facts...............

aubiefifty

anyone else believe this like i do? it is always a waste of time. what say you aufam?

facts.jpg

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

anyone else believe this like i do? it is always a waste of time. what say you aufam?

facts.jpg

I would say it isn't limited to Trump supporters in the least. It seems to be the norm across social media in general. 

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

I would say it isn't limited to Trump supporters in the least. It seems to be the norm across social media in general. 

thank you for your opinion johnny. now tell us a a funny johnny joke.......no slam intended............

50, I wish I could remember more funny jokes. Some days, I wish I could remember what I did the day before...This getting old is gettin' old. 

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

50, I wish I could remember more funny jokes. Some days, I wish I could remember what I did the day before...This getting old is gettin' old. 

when i post anything now my rear puckers up because my memory does not back me up much anymore. i feel your pain. thes old folks pains are bad as well. it is better than the alternative tho.........

13 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I still remember a lot of good jokes but, you just can’t tell them anymore.  It will offend somebody and you could get cancelled.

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

It isn't even limited to social media. The professional media has no qualms about outright lying to support their personal cause, whatever that cause may be.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

facts.jpg

Pot, meet kettle.

Is that like demanding a link on this site?  and then saying once the link is provided that it's not credible?  Lol.

It would be nice if we could generate a list of credible websites.

Oh wait...

2 hours ago, The Freak said:

Is that like demanding a link on this site?  and then saying once the link is provided that it's not credible?  Lol.

It would be nice if we could generate a list of credible websites. Oh wait...

WND, The 700 Club or any of a few dozen Internet Preachers, Alternet, Fox News,  I am sure there are more, 

Archived