Joe Biden can shoot me in broad daylight on

aubiefifty

main street and i will still vote for him unless he kills me dead. even then i hope some dirty dem votes me like they do all the millions of other dead people that vote............grins

Ummm....interesting. If this is a joke what does it mean?

7 minutes ago, creed said:

It means; when you die you will be voting Democrat.

8 minutes ago, creed said:

It's a reference to Trump saying in 2016 he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan and his voters would still stick with him.

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's a reference to Trump saying in 2016 he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan and his voters would still stick with him.

Well that means Trump voters are not so bright. Should I think the same about Biden voters?

46 minutes ago, creed said:

Well that means Trump voters are not so bright. Should I think the same about Biden voters?

I think you missed the joke in the OP.  Pretty obvious, especially when he refers to himself voting Dem after he dies.

2 hours ago, creed said:

it means some of us have a sense of humor. sorry you do not get it. but keep trying and we might change your name from creed to lucky. how about that sport?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

it means some of us have a sense of humor. sorry you do not get it. but keep trying and we might change your name from creed to lucky. how about that sport?

LOL..that works for me. I always wanted be lucky but it just never consistently worked out.

1 minute ago, creed said:

LOL..that works for me. I always wanted be lucky but it just never consistently worked out.

and all of a sudden i like you. not that i never did........lol

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

and all of a sudden i like you. not that i never did........lol

Let's go have a 🍺.

Archived