Trump's 2020 logo is eerily familiar

TitanTiger

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Trying to make something out of that symbol is really grasping at straws.

"Victim of this, victim of that

Your mama's too thin and your daddy's too fat

Get over it"

THIS!

22 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I get the very valid point here. I really do. But if you think that Trump actually took the time to look that up or actually knew that, then you hold him in far higher esteem than I do. Trump knows what's at the end of his nose, dick, and wallet and precious little else,. 

There are people in his orbit that are well aware of the term's history. Hell, Brad Parscale, Trumps campaign manager and digital media director last cycle, peruses r/the_Donald and /pol/, even fleaing memes from them. 

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

I doubt if Trump is even aware of that.  (Nor - apparently - are the MAGAs.)

Probably not. Innocent slogan and I explained Trumps intention in two short sentences. Doubt seriously that you knew the history before VOX and the like inundated the net with anti-trump articles.  

38 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Probably not. Innocent slogan and I explained Trumps intention in two short sentences. Doubt seriously that you knew the history before VOX and the like inundated the net with anti-trump articles.  

I knew the history of "America First" way before there was an internet.  Way before. Undoubtedly before you did  - if ever. You're probably hearing about it for the first time. (Did you know Charles Lindbergh was a Nazi sympathizer?  He was a big player in the "America First" movement.) It's a prominent part of pre-WWII American history. 

MAGAs are ignorant as dirt.  And I don't "doubt" that in the least.  Get a library card you twit. 

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

yep

You left off the rest of the question weasel.

Did you know about his role in "America First" - a prominent pro Nazi, anti-semitic movment?

Trump’s campaign put no effort into this t-shirt.

The words “America First” are emblazoned in red above the head of the eagle. But the eagle’s image, which has stirred controversy because of its similarities to fascist iconography, isn’t a custom design for the Trump campaign. It’s a piece of stock art that anyone can license for $15 per use.

The shirt, which is already making the rounds on the news and blogs, is a low effort shitpost. The campaign couldn’t be bothered to draw its own eagle, it just licensed one for $15.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8895gv/trumps-controversial-t-shirt-is-just-dollar15-stock-art

16 hours ago, homersapien said:

MAGAs are ignorant as dirt

Is that a stereotype or bigotry?

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Is that a stereotype or bigotry?

Homer? Always a bigot. Never a doubt.

Just another fool that bought and parroted nonsense. 

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Did you know about his role in "America First" - a prominent pro Nazi, anti-semitic movment?

Charles Lindbergh has nothing to do with Trumps " America First".  

Archived