Marty Smith's exclusive tour of football facilities

aubiefifty

i do not believe anyone posted this. short film of our facilities.................hope you folks enjoy it.

I posted a few days ago asking about in-state and I was approved for it last night on my birthday! I LOVE school (I know it’s weird) and I’ve always loved learning so when I had to drop out of college I was so upset. I started at a local college I didn’t like and transferred to auburn on a whim after never seeing it and not knowing a soul here. omegle discord xender

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I fell in love with the town and the school so after two long years of waiting, I’m able to go back to auburn to finish my degree this summer!!

That was probably the most comprehensive tour of the locker room. Thanks for posting. 

Is it just me or is our locker room underwhelming compared to many of our peers'? 

13 hours ago, Tiger said:

Is it just me or is our locker room underwhelming compared to many of our peers'? 

Underwhelming in what way?

On 5/2/2020 at 7:39 AM, creed said:

Underwhelming in what way?

Looks less fancy, the AU in the middle is gone etc. From a visual perspective that looks like we took a step back. Then when you look at LSU's and Texas' new facilities it looks like we aren't operating in the same space as them

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Looks less fancy, the AU in the middle is gone etc. From a visual perspective that looks like we took a step back. Then when you look at LSU's and Texas' new facilities it looks like we aren't operating in the same space as them

For sure.

I'm actually okay with it. Like, you see some of what other schools are doing, and it just seems like a visual representation of how bad we've got our priorities mixed up, haha. 

BUT no matter how somebody feels about it, there is a wide gap. 

29 minutes ago, Tiger said:

You're missing the important feature here, the players can charge their phones while on the field!!!

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

For sure.

I'm actually okay with it. Like, you see some of what other schools are doing, and it just seems like a visual representation of how bad we've got our priorities mixed up, haha. 

BUT no matter how somebody feels about it, there is a wide gap. 

Yeah just to be clear I'm not saying we need naptime pods in each locker or whatever LSU has but I can't imagine anything about our locker room leaves an impression on the recruits. After a complete overhaul of that key part of our program I just wish we had something that stood out a little more. It feels like our old locker room had more appeal but hey I'm just a guy behind a keyboard 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

You're missing the important feature here, the players can charge their phones while on the field!!!

Lmao that's hilarious. They really zoomed in on the USB port too lolol. I'm wondering and thinking that our players lounge must be super nice to offset the bland locker room

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Yeah just to be clear I'm not saying we need naptime pods in each locker or whatever LSU has but I can't imagine anything about our locker room leaves an impression on the recruits. After a complete overhaul of that key part of our program I just wish we had something that stood out a little more. It feels like our old locker room had more appeal but hey I'm just a guy behind a keyboard 

That's a big LOL, good buddy

Heard on the rest.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Tiger said:

Yes. It haunts me all of the time. It's part of what makes the difference in recruiting. Look at those lame classroom looking chairs!!! Come on man.

Here are looks at LSU's:

Almost every other major team has some type of therapy pool as well. To be fair, UGA's looks EXACTLY like ours lame chairs and all.

AlabamaLockerRoom.jpg

BamaLockerRoom2.jpg

BamaLockerRoom1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It's a big empty room with cubbies! Add some type of flair!

On 5/4/2020 at 10:40 AM, Zeek said:

It's a big empty room with cubbies! Add some type of flair!

tenor.gif

• 2 months later...

• WarTiger changed the title to Marty Smith's exclusive tour of football facilities

Archived