2020 A-Day Game Simulation

aubiefifty

youtube has this but i could not post the game because it will not allow me to embed. i have done this a million times before so i have no idea what is going on but you can still go to youtube and type in my post headline. it is scary..............first play interception....lol.

if anyone could make it work on the au fam page have at it and thanx..............

it looks great....................lol

the worm playing for the blue and the +white which is weird but he is showing out................

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

https://youtu.be/BACcLrz3p-c

Here's the link

i think my keyboard is going bad. lots of weird things going on besides the embed problem. i have another one but it is sma;;er and hard for me to see.........thanks

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

TWSS

i fell into that one..........lol

i am just guessing at this point bird............lol

• WarTiger changed the title to 2020 A-Day Game Simulation

Yes, I watched it all.  Hope it remotely resembles the new offensive strategy...The TE had ~80 yards receiving in the first half.  ;)

Tank and Worm both looked pretty good. Bo and Big Cat had big days and Carlson had some good kicks. 

Maybe they'll do the 2004 USC/Auburn NC game that didn't happen like they said. I'll watch that too sadly.

2 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Yes, I watched it all.  Hope it remotely resembles the new offensive strategy...The TE had ~80 yards receiving in the first half.  ;)

Tank and Worm both looked pretty good. Bo and Big Cat had big days and Carlson had some good kicks. 

Maybe they'll do the 2004 USC/Auburn NC game that didn't happen like they said. I'll watch that too sadly.

yeah we are hurting for some sports. maybe we will get there sooner than later..safely of course

I clicked ahead just to see what it was about. Reciever dropped a first down pass that could of been a TD.

Dangit Kodi Burns, even in the digital...virtual...gaming world!

I actually enjoyed the sims Marcello did during the season.  Some of the games were close to being on the mark.  Thanks for posting.

I’ll upload some bigger plays.

Cord Sandberg first pass of the game...

and Smoke Monday catches it

Tank had 6 rushes in a row for 45 yards or so.

The drive is capped off with the first touchdown of the game. Nix to Schwartz!

The OL has not been great and Nix’s accuracy looks like it did last year. BUT, here’s an absolute bomb to Schwartz. Would love to see AS get these kind of targets.

Shaun Shivers gets the first rushing TD of the game. All of the RBs have looked absolutely great.

Hill got a monstrous 40 yard reception. Seth has noticeably not been targeted once.

Carlson makes a really nice long field goal.

Big Kat Bryant has a field day.

Here are the stat lines:

77DEE190-95EB-48FE-AFD5-F492297505BD.png

8BAD85E8-7C60-4F80-A9F8-CD836312D61F.png

EB36B1D7-CE55-46B4-843E-A13DB05423C6.png

59496202-4A4E-4AB1-A4BC-8CD508442EF8.png

1D7F32D7-E4EF-4990-B5DD-27F51A43A80E.png

67AC5CA6-11C7-4D31-99BD-5892B9D3CABB.png

The good news is that since there is no real A-day game there will be no MVP and with no A-day MVP there will be no curse to the A-day MVP. Well its good news IF we ever get football sometime next year whenever. and good news for ever could have been the A-day MVP.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, Zeek said:

Tank had 6 rushes in a row for 45 yards or so.

The drive is capped off with the first touchdown of the game. Nix to Schwartz!

Was there a fight in the stands? Aubie doing something crazy? Coed lost her shirt? Cause it looks like the crowd in the endzone is more interested in something going to to the right than the play on the field.

Archived