Why Auburn wants to win 10 games so badly

aubiefifty

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

dude i just posted the article. it does not mean i believe what might be printed........

I really wasn't referring to you, nor do I care that you posted it.  I do appreciate it, but I was bothered by THEIR mindset, which speaks volumes.  And it isn't good. It honestly has zero to do with you. ZERO.

Gee whiz

11 hours ago, 1716AU said:

I really wasn't referring to you, nor do I care that you posted it.  I do appreciate it, but I was bothered by THEIR mindset, which speaks volumes.  And it isn't good. It honestly has zero to do with you. ZERO.

Gee whiz

it looked like you quoted me like i was ok with what the article said.and asked me why. my bad but it was not that clear. it did state I said when all i did was post the article. can you not agree it could be confusing?

16 hours ago, keesler said:

He's talking about the players '50, not you.

He's saying if the players really believe AU was only a couple of plays from being in the playoffs then they aren't grounded in reality.  This team was several plays away just like they are every dang year since the inception of the CPF.

thanx. it was quoted that i said it when i just posted the article for you guys to discuss. anyway sine farmer brown accused me of spamming the board with auburn football article and and the continuing comments about al.com i have retired from posting articles anymore.

Archived