NO players expected to skip Outback Bowl

aubiefifty

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Why do people say things like this? It’s great they are playing but it is a indirect insult to those players who chose to sit out in the past. 

I prefer a direct insult to those players who wimped out on their teammates. Glad to have real men showing up now. 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Why do people say things like this? It’s great they are playing but it is a indirect insult to those players who chose to sit out in the past. 

meh, I understand it if a player opts out. But I'm not gonna stop praising the ones who stick with AU till the end just because someone who opted out "might" be offended.

2 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

meh, I understand it if a player opts out. But I'm not gonna stop praising the ones who stick with AU till the end just because someone who opted out "might" be offended.

No I wouldn’t expect you to stop doing that from a computer or social media lol

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

No I wouldn’t expect you to stop doing that from a computer or social media lol

Of course not, and if I see them in person I will tell them how awesome it was to watch them in the bowl game as well.

...and I guess I'll hope & pray that I didn't hurt any feelings when I congratulated him.

8 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Of course not, and if I see them in person I will tell them how awesome it was to watch them in the bowl game as well.

...and I guess I'll hope & pray that I didn't hurt any feelings when I congratulated him.

But we know you aren’t going to see them in person. Sooo

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

But we know you aren’t going to see them in person. Sooo

Man, I really hope you never sing the praises of someone who makes a sack.

Since, you know... that's kind of an insult to all the players who tried to and failed.

Just now, Mims44 said:

Man, I really hope you never sing the praises of someone who makes a sack.

Since, you know... that's kind of an insult to all the players who tried to and failed.

Yeah that totally is equivalent to the topic at hand. Good one. 

Archived