Auburn drops out of top-15

aubiefifty

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Don't you just love al.com? Headline: "Auburn drops out of top 15", Why not: "Auburn highest ranked 3-loss team at number 16"? They never miss a chance to frame things to suit the REC.

Because literally not one single person...who isn't desperately trying to find something good to say about the way that Gus Malzahn consistently snatches defeat from the jaws of victory... gives half a rat's arse about who the highest ranked 3-loss team in the country is.

This, from the guy who runs around calling everyone else whiners all the time. Wow.

Good luck catching that pig, much less putting lipstick on it. 

10 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Hello, Music City Bowl

Gus should have the offense out of the work in progress stage by then, so I think we can win it!    :believe:

2 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Gus should have the offense out of the work in progress stage by then, so I think we can win it!    :believe:

Can we get Purdue every year?

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Because literally not one single person...who isn't desperately trying to find something good to say about the way that Gus Malzahn consistently snatches defeat from the jaws of victory... gives half a rat's arse about who the highest ranked 3-loss team in the country is.

This, from the guy who runs around calling everyone else whiners all the time. Wow.

Good luck catching that pig, much less putting lipstick on it. 

Joins the ranks of these that I also never understood...

images (6).jpeg

Fifth_Third_Bank_Headquarters.jpg

7c4daf05e39a2c304b672a9b714b7e1b.jpg

Archived