Do you want to ask Gus a question? Here's how

aubiefifty

On 11/5/2019 at 11:04 AM, doverstutts said:

Only softballs are allowed. Tubs and Dye used to take calls and weren't afraid of criticism

Not just that, Dye sat at a lunchtime table by the cafeteria and answered student and other's questions in person (I think it was called "Tiger Talk"). It was the Sister Cindy/Brother Jed era and the concourse was the place to be! I would add that rudeness did not seem as common, cool or extreme as it is now.

Gus, please tell us about that glorious moment this season when you realized that you needed to get the ball in the hands of your play makers more?  Are you surprised that no coach has ever figured this out in the 100 plus year history of the game?

Gus, this one is not so much football related, but why is it so hard for you to not pick your nose during a football game?

Gus, I know that you really struggle with change, we have all observed how you run your offense the same for 7 years.  Is that why you still use the "boom" post when you get a recruit or is it because you lack creativity? 

Gus, I know as a christian you probably do not believe in evolution when it comes to life, but are you aware that football offenses can evolve?

Gus did you ever think that during the off season, it might make more sense to work on your offense and not your golf game?

Gus, Double Bubble? Really? Come On, Man!

On 11/5/2019 at 9:22 AM, AUsince72 said:

The idea of actually being able to ask him a REAL question....

giphy (2).gif

This gif had me dying lecture today my guy lol

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

This gif had me dying lecture today my guy lol

Awesome brother! 

I think the robustness is what sells it LOL!

Archived