Malzahn’s QB mismanagement costs Auburn again

aubiefifty

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Pretty hilarious that the clown car crew cites Gus's terrible qb recruiting as an acceptable excuse for his offenses sucking ass over and over again.

It really is and their lack of awareness  would be comical if it wasn't so very damn sad. Why the hell people can't see the significance of a HC who misuses obvious talent, or is unaware how to utilize obvious, continues to try to put a square peg into a round hole with a junior high offensive philosophy. A damn coach that loses a 20 point lead by running a dive play 17 straight times on first down and wonders why he keeps getting into 3rd and long? *********** stupid people that continue to support this jackass deserve him!

Okay, I made a promise to myself that I would exert no more emotion concerning Double Bubble due to becoming so angry that I got into an almost stroke situation with the losing the 20 point lead to LSU 3 years ago, so I will only say that because I feel a mad swelling up. To me, the AU head coach has become so disheartening and disGUSting that it has killed any enthusiasm for football that I might used to have. He has lost the fanbase except for the blind lemmings that spew the "all is well" crap, and once a coach continues to double down on stupid (stubbornness/arrogance in this case)so that the fans have no confidence in anything he does or says, its time to part company. Thats were Coach Malware is today. Its over for him at AU, now its just a matter of how much his pride and arrogance allows him to hang on , and how long the AU PTB can stomach his pride and arrogance.

Basketball is here and its where my interest and joy resides now. Bruce is actually a legitimate bigtime coach that we deserve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody is entitled to their opinion......but how some are saying one QB was going to leave anyway and can't see the flawed logic in that is literally incredible to me

Archived