why?

aubiefifty

why do folks blame the sunshine pumpers for losses with the team? we cannot control the games either way. we might give the team an edge at a home game with crowd noise.

we did not hire gus and we cannot fire gus. the person to blame should be leath with the huge buyout. if leath does not give gus such a huge buyout we probably have a new coach. is this our fault?

i am pretty sure the pumpers are no happier with any losses than any other fan. i have to wonder about anyone who thinks otherwise.

i am pretty sure most pumpers would be fine with sitting bo for a couple of series to clear his mind and also to see what joey could do.

most pumpers would be ok if a coaching change is made. we are just not going to throw the team under the bus when the season is still going on. most of us will not say anything against players unless it is constructive and not belittling or an attack. basically we just choose to stand up and support the team when they NEED IT TH MOST. and most of us will support the next coach up if a change is made. i doubt there are any pumpers that would not.

we call ourselves family but if we are it is a dysfunctional one.

so other than a couple of personal feuds why  are snarky comments still made against pumpers? i honestly do not understand at all. if anyone can explain what i am missing i would appreciate it. i know the mods might raise an eyebrow but if the thread gets derailed with petty attacks i will delete them. i just think we should be pulling together when the times are hard. thanx ahead of time.

Not trying to start an argument, because I honestly haven’t seen it, but can you provide specific examples of where this has happened? I’ve seen instances where posters tell others it’s time to quit defending Gus, but I haven’t seen where posters have actually blamed other posters for a loss.

Bro you're going to have to let this go. NOBODY cares about that clique the way you think. At most people may make a few jokes and that's it. There's only like 5 of you that's known by name and people explained to you why they have/had an issue with those particular individuals. 

Fiddy, I love you brother but if you want the greasers v socs battles to end you've gotta quit with adding new threads on the subject. 

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

why do folks blame the sunshine pumpers for losses with the team? we cannot control the games either way. we might give the team an edge at a home game with crowd noise.

we did not hire gus and we cannot fire gus. the person to blame should be leath with the huge buyout. if leath does not give gus such a huge buyout we probably have a new coach. is this our fault?

i am pretty sure the pumpers are no happier with any losses than any other fan. i have to wonder about anyone who thinks otherwise.

i am pretty sure most pumpers would be fine with sitting bo for a couple of series to clear his mind and also to see what joey could do.

most pumpers would be ok if a coaching change is made. we are just not going to throw the team under the bus when the season is still going on. most of us will not say anything against players unless it is constructive and not belittling or an attack. basically we just choose to stand up and support the team when they NEED IT TH MOST. and most of us will support the next coach up if a change is made. i doubt there are any pumpers that would not.

we call ourselves family but if we are it is a dysfunctional one.

so other than a couple of personal feuds why  are snarky comments still made against pumpers? i honestly do not understand at all. if anyone can explain what i am missing i would appreciate it. i know the mods might raise an eyebrow but if the thread gets derailed with petty attacks i will delete them. i just think we should be pulling together when the times are hard. thanx ahead of time.

Who the hell has blamed any fan on this site, pumper or anyone else for a loss fifty?  

Malcolm Flex is GONE, he was hands down one of the most knowledgeable and fair posters on this board and someone gave him the business about a thread he started after the UF game regarding Joey  standing on the sideline.  We lost a valuable piece of this board and frankly, one of the reasons I come on here to follow his posts during the season.  

LET IT GO!

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Fiddy, I love you brother but if you want the greasers v socs battles to end you've gotta quit with adding new threads on the subject. 

AMEN!

17 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Not trying to start an argument, because I honestly haven’t seen it, but can you provide specific examples of where this has happened? I’ve seen instances where posters tell others it’s time to quit defending Gus, but I haven’t seen where posters have actually blamed other posters for a loss.

Oh, I blame you.

There...

:cheers:

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Bro you're going to have to let this go. NOBODY cares about that clique the way you think. At most people may make a few jokes and that's it. There's only like 5 of you that's known by name and people explained to you why they have/had an issue with those particular individuals. 

To go off of this, no one is losing sleep over what anyone on this board is saying, or at least they shouldn’t be. Being an optimist is great. Optimism to the point of delusion is what gets questioned here. 

Good optimism for example: we get GA at home this year, and man they’re super beatable. Not to mention we have so much talent. We can finally beat them this year. 

Bad: We may have lost, but we only lost by a few points to a top 10 team  [for the upteenth time] and potential winner of the East. Bo is still young. As he gets better the team will get better. Quit blaming Gus and give this team a chance

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh, I blame you.

There...

:cheers:

I'm blaming anyone who has disliked my posts the last few months. They are the reason we lost. 

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm blaming anyone who has disliked my posts the last few months. They are the reason we lost. 

I blame you.................its all your fault well maybe bird as well

this is the one that made me post this.

I'll lay it out for you - 

2. Gus pumpers act like everything is fine again
  3. "Good news" during the bye week
  5. More arguing on our boards between flat earthers Gus supporters and people who live in the real world.

now i like the person who wrote this but is not not attacking pumpers? since when has it been considered a sin to pull for your team when they need it the most? the comments above were made today and they are pretty mild compared to others. and some of you are saying no one is saying anything and i am just egging things on. but no one calls out the smart ass comment made about sunshine pumpers every single day. no one. so no if you accuse me of being the problem you would be wrong. and i dare anyone to go to the game thread from saturday. most threads yesterday and read them and tell me attacks are not made. how about just admitting what is already known and explain why? some of you would rather lie it would appear than admit what can be seen on most threads.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

5. More arguing on our boards between flat earthers Gus supporters and people who live in the real world.

now i like the person who wrote this but is not not attacking pumpers? since when has it been considered a sin to pull for your team when they need it the most? the comments above were made today and they are pretty mild compared to others. and some of you are saying no one is saying anything and i am just egging things on. but no one calls out the smart ass comment made about sunshine pumpers every single day. no one. so no if you accuse me of being the problem you would be wrong. and i dare anyone to go to the game thread from saturday. most threads yesterday and read them and tell me attacks are not made. how about just admitting what is already known and explain why? some of you would rather lie it would appear than admit what can be seen on most threads.

How is that an "attack"? And you don't think somebody couldn't find a one of the many people on this board that can be considered a "pumper" and find a post that says something negative to a Gus "hater"? 

Pointing out what a random couple of people say and people blaming and attacking posters are two different things. 

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Fifty, I can almost 100% guarantee you that no one here is “attacking” anyone else. It’s a football message board. People get fired up. People read waaaaaay too much into things. If you feel attacked, take a step back and breath. You bring good a good natured, laid back attitude to the board. You just gotta let that stuff roll off your back.

16 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

To go off of this, no one is losing sleep over what anyone on this board is saying, or at least they shouldn’t be. Being an optimist is great. Optimism to the point of delusion is what gets questioned here. 

Good optimism for example: we get GA at home this year, and man they’re super beatable. Not to mention we have so much talent. We can finally beat them this year. 

Bad: We may have lost, but we only lost by a few points to a top 10 team  [for the upteenth time] and potential winner of the East. Bo is still young. As he gets better the team will get better. Quit blaming Gus and give this team a chance

people get tired of logging in to the fam and seeing negativity aimed at them every single day. peoples mouths have run off valuable resources on this board because of negativity. some of you can ignore it but it is the truth. people have left this board tired of the negativity because it is more on slander and personal attacks than constructive criticism. i am pretty sure the family wants to keep building it's base and not losing members. it is a board but it is still a business right? and what are some of you teaching kids who might be reading posts? is this a family site or am i wrong?

1 minute ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Fifty, I can almost 100% guarantee you that no one here is “attacking” anyone else. It’s a football message board. People get fired up. People read waaaaaay too much into things. If you feel attacked, take a step back and breath. You bring good a good natured, laid back attitude to the board. You just gotta let that stuff roll off your back.

you could be right. auburn is my life ok? my dad played football for auburn. most of my family attended auburn. i do not know how to explain how just saying i love auburn when it surpasses that. i hurt when we lose. bad. this does not mean i am special nor does it mean i am better than anyone else. and to see fans angry at coach belittling other fans who choose to remain positive when we are hurting every single bit as bad as everyone else  is just does not sit right

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

So after reading the post in context, you asked what's next after the LSU game. Dude replied pumpers acting like everything is fine again....that's pretty much the definition of a pumper and a cycle we've all done with Gus for a while

Good news during bye....I'm assuming he's referring to Gus always saying we had a good week of practice

And more arguing on the board.....how is this an attack on anybody? 

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

How is that an "attack"? And you don't think somebody couldn't find a one of the many people on this board that can be considered a "pumper" and find a post that says something negative to a Gus "hater"? 

Pointing out what a random couple of people say and people blaming and attacking posters are two different things. 

cole you always want to argue. you saw folks making fun of jesus in the threads in an attack. i cannot make you folks go back and read comments with an open mind. i have seen the attacks. i have been. am i guilty of attacking back? probably so. but jeez i do not do it every single day and almost every single post.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

cole you always want to argue. you saw folks making fun of jesus in the threads in an attack. i cannot make you folks go back and read comments with an open mind. i have seen the attacks. i have been. am i guilty of attacking back? probably so. but jeez i do not do it every single day and almost every single post.

I always want to argue? Man whatever, you just want some attention I guess. It trips me out because you act one way when other people talk but I guess when YOU are upset it's more important. You're taking stuff out of context and starting threads without a reason.

And literally NOBODY made fun of Jesus just like in this thread nobody attacked you, you asked what's next and dude answered. Saying Gus will say we had a good practice is not attacking you. It's nothing to do with you at all

1 hour ago, PigskinPat said:

They haven't

Archived