On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:47 PM, bigbird said:

Every new coach hire since Dye has.

We have the talent for any coach with a semblance of normalcy to be successful

YEAH...what he said...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:55 PM, WarEagle1983 said:

The part that looks REALLY bad to me is that Gus would rather put in a hurt Boobie to run the wildcat rather than Joey?!! I almost lost it. Then he goes on record to say that he never thought about putting Joey in to even try to see if he could possibly spark the offense. Didn't he just say after the Florida game that Joey should've been used more after it was clear Bo was struggling and it wasn't getting better? The LSU game was playing out the same way but yet Joey was never an option. Geesh. And from what i've seen many are not saying pull Bo completely but my goodness there's no faith in Joey to come in for a couple series to see if he can spark the offense? The same QB that at one point and time was our #1 QB. 

The fact that he utilized an injured Whitlow as opposed to a healthy Gatewood was assinine...

2 minutes ago, 1913-14 said:

The fact that he utilized an injured Whitlow as opposed to a healthy Gatewood was assinine...

The choices being made reek of desperation 

In my opinion if you are not willing to substitute your QB that is obviously struggling your not trying your very best to win the game.......The whole 2nd string QB is the most popular is silly......not stupid......Stupid is having a backup QB that is supposedly as talented as the starter sitting on the bench.......whose two passes thrown this season looked near perfect.

In my opinion it appears Auburn has a HC willing to use a struggling QB as an excuse to buy time to cover his behind and that makes me mad.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:35 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

I am right there with you. I have been a critic, but also supporter. 

A critical supporter, or a supportive critic?

LoL at you simpletons who thought Dilly Dilly was a good hire. 

I told y'all he had NO BUSINESS being a QB coach or OC, not at a school like Auburn. He was only a couple years removed from being a graduate assistant. 

But nope, all of you told me how wrong I was. 

LoL it sucks I was right. But I already knew I was. 

42 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

LoL at you simpletons who thought Dilly Dilly was a good hire. 

I told y'all he had NO BUSINESS being a QB coach or OC, not at a school like Auburn. He was only a couple years removed from being a graduate assistant. 

But nope, all of you told me how wrong I was. 

LoL it sucks I was right. But I already knew I was. 

I don't think you are right.  It doesn't matter who the OC or QBC is.  It could be Lincoln Riley and wouldn't make a difference under Gus.

16 minutes ago, The Freak said:

I don't think you are right.  It doesn't matter who the OC or QBC is.  It could be Lincoln Riley and wouldn't make a difference under Gus.

Glad you took that one first. Immeasurable grace on your part. 

And, of course, you are correct. Truly puzzling that somebody would fail to process this information by now. 

19 hours ago, The Freak said:

I have this feeling if LR were OC Gus would not be head coach.

2 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I have this feeling if LR were OC Gus would not be head coach.

Duh ... :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Archived