happy birthday golf

aubiefifty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Fact is at his age, we need to celebrate weekly not knowing if he'll make it past Friday.

Gotta be realistic....I don't buy green bananas and only buy two at a time for my breakfast cereals.    Which is why I also don't worry much about who AU is gonna play in 2023.

Please note. All PBR gift certificates for Golf’s Birthday should be sent to RealBirb.com. 

7 hours ago, triangletiger said:

Psst....I hate to be a party-pooper, but Golf's birthday is actually May 19th.  I guess when you're as old as Golf, everyday is like your birthday.

man i am working hard over here and you bust me out man. lol great instincts to alert you to the truth.

you boys have been trolled but in a fun way by an old geezer. only triangle saw through the subterfuge and called me on it. but gosh it was fun, golf got some free love, bird was blamed, and we actually got through one post today with no negative comments and no arguments. yes i am a legend. even if in my own mind. also, maybe we are reminded that we do not need special days to show folks we care. grins. but anyway come at me guys i deserve it. grins

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you boys have been trolled but in a fun way by an old geezer. only triangle saw through the subterfuge and called me on it. but gosh it was fun, golf got some free love, bird was blamed, and we actually got through one post today with no negative comments and no arguments. yes i am a legend. even if in my own mind. also, maybe we are reminded that we do not need special days to show folks we care. grins. but anyway come at me guys i deserve it. grins

I want $10.99 returned  for the case of PBR. My "cheap ass dawg friends" wont drink that mess.

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I want $10.99 returned  for the case of PBR. My "cheap ass dawg friends" wont drink that mess.

send it to lsu folks as they might need it after that whuppin we gonna give them.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

You paid too much but thanks for the memories

Happy Birthday, thought it was in May.........celebrates mine tomorrow.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

It was fun while it lasted, and a much-needed tension breaker around here.

13 hours ago, kevon67 said:

happy birthday!

16 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Happy Birthday! Your present will be a day late but worth the wait.  😁

:wareagle:

3 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Thank you brother.......may your Devil's Lettuce be of the highest quality😁

The highest. Love your phrasing. 

On 10/24/2019 at 12:41 PM, triangletiger said:

Psst....I hate to be a party-pooper, but Golf's birthday is actually May 19th.  I guess when you're as old as Golf, everyday is like your birthday.

No wonder he is so old.  He has two birthdays a year. 

Archived