LSU favored by 12.5

aubiefifty

22 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

That means the $$$ is flooding Auburn's direction.

I snagged us +9.5 to get a better paying odds.  Think we lose by about a touchdown.

Also took us +11.5 on a parlay this week.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:42 PM, Zeek said:

Based off common opponent Florida, we should be.

Sorry but I still think this team is better than Fl. Both teams played terrible that day just we played worse. Add in the home field for them and it sealed the deal.

23 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Sorry but I still think this team is better than Fl. Both teams played terrible that day just we played worse. Add in the home field for them and it sealed the deal.

But 20+ points better? We'll be away again in a place we haven't won a game in almost 20 years. My hopes are high but expectations are low.

War Eagle, hope we smack them in the mouth and make Burrow look like a clown.

3 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

Florida played well that day. The turnovers were more the result of great defense on our end and less the result of mistakes on theirs. 

Even with the turnovers, our defense was poo. Our offense was poo. The only units that didn’t have a season worst game were the DL and the OL. The OL played poorly though, just not as bad as earlier in the season.

We were good enough to beat UF in the swamp by double digits. Not sure how much the crowd was a factor, but, when I was there in 2007, it was not a very loud stadium. We just didn’t show up to that game.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:54 PM, AUcivE09 said:

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but LSU had one play they ran over and over against Ms St. PA where TE blocks for one second then rolls out to the flats coupled with a double move on the outside. Play worked 3 times that I saw. 

I noticed. Burrow is a master at hitting RBs and the TE in the flat when downfield is covered. It’s so damn Tom Brady-isk. 

I love our LBs, but they suck in coverage. Burrow will kill us in the flats. 

5 hours ago, AUFriction said:

The OL played poorly though, just not as bad as earlier in the season.

The OL had its worst game of the season. They were manhandled in both the running and passing game. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

The OL had its worst game of the season. They were manhandled in both the running and passing game. 

They played worse against Tulane. Florida just had a better DL.

10 hours ago, AUFriction said:

They played worse against Tulane. Florida just had a better DL.

I can buy that. Thought you were saying earlier in the season overall. “Poorly” isn’t the correct term v FL. That was pathetic. 

Archived