Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

1 minute ago, AubWes33 said:

Now Arkansas offense looking better than ours. 

Neither offense can score so you ain’t wrong!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

They are. Their new mantra and talking points is who is better? Or I don't want to become Tennessee. They all say it in unison too lol

Man I'm going to run out of likes if you don't stop 😁

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Guys always make that kind of catch against us lol

This. Holy s*** Florida’s receivers have been bad in most games but against us they looked like they had stickem.

this game is garbage. completely unwatchable. and yes I'm gonna watch every minute of it but damn... such a let down after the first quarter. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

They are. Their new mantra and talking points is who is better? Or I don't want to become Tennessee. They all say it in unison too lol

I hate that loser mentality talk.

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

I think it's frustration at how the offense has played against good teams and against a terrible team today. No passing game this year except against terrible MSU. Tulane stymied the offense in week 2. 5-1 overall but 1-1 against the good teams we've played.

Also, Shutting out Arky for a half is nice, but not a big deal. We won't be the last to do it. This Arky team, just like last year, wouldn't make a bowl game even if they were in the PAC or MWC. They are on a long term rebuilding path. Brett left them with no talent on either side of the ball.

They are a testament to what bad OL recruiting can do to an offense.

2 minutes ago, AURandy56 said:

I wonder if AD Greene has some head coaching prospects on speed dial?

Hopefully it is more than just Lance leipold.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

😂And neither argument makes a damn bit of sense. I swear Gus has some compromising pics of some of these folks.

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Third down defense needs to change absolute garbage. Won’t get pressure and won’t guard. Someone who will actually play all downs needs to start playing

I’m pretty sure we have the best 3rd down defense in the SEC statistically. I know it doesn’t seem that way, but that’s apparently true. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This. Holy s*** Florida’s receivers have been bad in most games but against us they looked like they had stickem.

Their DB’s did too lol

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Rehiring Grimes was certifiably insane 

Probably true, but you also can’t make chicken salad out of chicken $*#+.  The fact that Harrell considered declaring for the draft is insanity.

We win 8 games. We Beat Samford, Ole Miss, but who else? Bammer, LSU, Georgia, will beat us like a drum. The defense will keep it close, but they will tire and our offense will wear them out. Ole 8-4 Gus.

Archived