Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zeek said:

This is infuriating we can’t get a single ******* yard against anyone 

Agree. It feels like every coach we play is more creative than Gus at creating space to work in. Gus just keeps going back to the same well, over and over, with one or two trick plays thrown in so to create the illusion of genius.

Just now, auburnphan said:

Not sure why you can’t put a 6’5 240 quarterback under center on 3rd and 1........

Because Joey doesn’t practice under center snaps would be my only guess

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Gus needs a Joe Brady as passing game coordinator, and wouldn’t hurt for him to get a run game coordinator  too

I agree 100% and this Oline is the worst I've seen 

What I saw was Horton touch the first guy then release to get to the second level for a block.  His touch guy made the play. Why the F go to the second level on 3rd and 1?  Just baffling. 

Just now, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

I agree 100% and this Oline is the worst I've seen 

Rehiring Grimes was certifiably insane 

Hard to watch this O do nothing different and just expect they can impose their will on Arky when nothing has shown they can

this same thing was done against the nothing teams before UF, and we see how prepared we (the OL, running game and QB) looked when it was time to shake it up 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

He just needs to go and anyone denying that is either delusional or a coward afraid of the next coach being worse 

They are. Their new mantra and talking points is who is better? Or I don't want to become Tennessee. They all say it in unison too lol

7 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Awful lot of whining going on for a highly ranked 5-1 team shutting out a conference opponent....

:lol: 

I think it's frustration at how the offense has played against good teams and against a terrible team today. No passing game this year except against terrible MSU. Tulane stymied the offense in week 2. 5-1 overall but 1-1 against the good teams we've played.

Also, Shutting out Arky for a half is nice, but not a big deal. We won't be the last to do it. This Arky team, just like last year, wouldn't make a bowl game even if they were in the PAC or MWC. They are on a long term rebuilding path. Brett left them with no talent on either side of the ball.

Archived