Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

With their third string qb? Doubt it 

Second string. Hilinksy is playing today and he’s debatably better than their over hyped Bentley 

3 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Awful lot of whining going on for a highly ranked 5-1 team shutting out a conference opponent....

:lol: 

You watching the game, Mr. This is why I'm hot? 

Being so early, I forgot to make my Gameday dip.  All good now.  Fire up the scoring.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Nick Coe our for the year or something?

Don’t know but Marlon is beasting

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Whats even more bizarre is Kodi's main selling point is that he played in this offense and knows it front to back yadda yadda yadda... Lol what is he telling these kids this O is about? 

I feel like he must be lying his ass off 😂

JMO but all of this swapping players around from one play to the next is fun .....but does not help the continuity of the offense....But we have a nice lead and no reason not to give everyone a chance to see some action. 

1 minute ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Darvin Adams and Sammie Coates say Hi... Position coach job is to have their players in the right spot, correct depth on routes, etc... It doesn't matter what the play book looks like, when the players execute at their job the plays work most of the time.

Coates was drafted for his skills. Had to learn the be a WR at nfl camp. Didn't know a route tree. Even said so in an interview. That interview says hi.

Just now, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Darvin Adams and Sammie Coates say Hi... Position coach job is to have their players in the right spot, correct depth on routes, etc... It doesn't matter what the play book looks like, when the players execute at their job the plays work most of the time.

Why are they saying hi? I never got that it makes no sense. I reject their hi!!! Lol that was 9 years ago. You going to hang your hat on that? Be my guest. Kodi ain't the problem just like d Craig ain't. TAMU wrs look really good and d Craig is the wr coach there. This scheme freaking sucks and is one of the worst passing offenses in the country. We have no excuse. It is all the fault of the man who's system is this. We have the talent.

19 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

No offense to Joey, but it won't be much different

What do you base that on? Has Joey had a full quarter to display what he can do? At least Gatewood is considered a run threat. Currently, Nix is not much of a passing threat, and while he is fast and athletic, he runs like a passing QB. If I’m a DC, I’m dedicating as few men as possible to the pass and telling everyone else to crash on the one, maybe two running threats. Nix will be lethal when he dials it in, but he is pretty off right now.

I think Nix can be great, but I’m worried we’re actually going to mess his psyche up putting too much on him too early. I wish Gus would just try Gatewood for one entire meaningful quarter. I think it might be good for Nix to share the responsibility.

All that said, Gus isn’t helping either. It feels like he is constantly unaware of his own team team’s strengths and weaknesses.

This is infuriating we can’t get a single ******* yard against anyone 

Archived