Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

Glad Gus saved these timeouts instead of using them to resettle on defense and not let them march down for a moral victory 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Todd is the most overrated au qb. 17 of his 23 tds were against the non conference. He was not good vs the sec.

Todd was weak armed and not mobile at all but because he made great decisions, Gus's offense made him look much better 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Joey needs to start the entire second half and run the entire offense. 

No offense to Joey, but it won't be much different

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

The same ones complaining about Bo were complaining about the Patriots backup QB last season. How many years of poor QB play for you have to witness before you figure out it's the fault of the architect paid to develop them, and design an offense around them? 

Apparently longer than 7 years for the pumper crowd lol

I hate we couldn’t keep pouring it on in the second quarter. Which means we’re going to see Bo and the starters the entire game. 

Bo is a freshman QB. He will miss throws and reads. Part of the learning curve.  Doesn’t explain why we keep running up the gut on a team that literally everyone including their own fans and my 4 year old niece has said all week is bad on the edge. Thats not Bo’s fault. 

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Bo is a freshman QB. He will miss throws and reads. Part of the learning curve.  Doesn’t explain why we keep running up the gut on a team that literally everyone including their own fans and my 4 year old niece has said all week is bad on the edge. Thats not Bo’s fault. 

No clue why we havent seen Schwartz or Stove on a sweep.

Man...I must've missed the memo that kickers are immune to scrutiny on this board. Duly noted moving forward. 

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Running up the gut with a 180 pound rb to boot.

Just start JG in the second half and have him throw it at least 20 times. Put an end to this discussion one way or the other.

I think Gus was saving DJ for the second half the way he has been doing with Boobee.  The passing game looks like it is just out of whack.  Wrong routes, poor throws, you name it and it was a mess. 

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

0 points in the second quarter. Glad we pay this offensive mastermind 7+ million. 

You realize the other option is to have a Chad Morris up-and-coming type who probably would have us fighting for 5th or 6th in the West.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not crazy that we stalled out in the second quarter but there's a lot more that goes into a game beside the Head Coach. And don't give me the spill about how everything ultimately being the HC's responsibility.

1 minute ago, leglessdan said:

Man...I must've missed the memo that kickers are immune to scrutiny on this board. Duly noted moving forward. 

Don't forget Shivers. He's also a touchy subject. 

You can complain, but there's prolly bigger issues to focus on than a missed 48 yard fg.

QB's are immune apairently too...it's coach fault when a QB can't hit a wide open WR on 10yd slant 

Archived