Let's get one thing clear, it's not Bo's fault

dyehardfanAU

8 hours ago, DAG said:

Haha you still don’t get it. If you are this tough dude and so official, there is no reason to hide behind anonymity. Where I am from , if you are going to speak in that manner then at the very least man up and put something behind it. I mean to be honest, you like to talk yourself up a whole bunch and speak in that manner. Then let’s see what you really about. Or else it’s just more computer internet tough talk. People usually don’t act on this manner in person is my point. You say you can’t trust people but you acting super hostile. You definitely  down on people and their experiences. You even question my athletic ability at one point lol. And you probably feel I am the same way and that’s fine .  But I am willing to hold myself accountable by putting it out there for everyone to see who I am, that I actually aren’t afraid of the responsibility of my words, I actually did play collegiate sports and train very hard even now, etc.

I am not hiding behind a username. To me it take a a lot more strength to do that, then to get behind a monitor, anonymous and saying all that.  For now on, this is who I am so people , like yourself, can’t make things up about me. Like I said , I honestly would like to see if all the things you say holds truth, since you do speak down on people. 

But if you aren’t going to do that then it’s no point of the back and forth. Again, thank you all who took up the offer . You truly see people in a different light . RESPECT.

People that like this are stupid. Putting a face and talking is still talking. If you're trying to get me to say I'll do something to you I mean I probably could but ok.....lol saying I'm tough I've showed you my Facebook is pretty damn funny but I'm not going to make fun of you.

And stop it, you can't name a time I've downed somebody experiences, I've told you about that lying stuff. And as far as you personally I asked did you play football because you said you didn't see the difference in practice with the defense goes live. There's not too many people that would say that but you did and after you said you played I didn't say one word. 

Hold yourself accountable by just telling the truth. If you're intimidated by me my bad but you don't have to be, if you we're ever at a game and want to meet holla at me if you feel like you want to talk crazy then don't because nah that wouldn't end well. But you literally just made up this tough guy persona stuff. All the stuff that's said to me and I'm pretending people gang up on me but you just stated i speak down on people out the blue. I don't even talk to people if they don't say anything to me first....But 👌🏿

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

People that like this are stupid. Putting a face and talking is still talking. If you're trying to get me to say I'll do something to you I mean I probably could but ok.....lol saying I'm tough I've showed you my Facebook is pretty damn funny but I'm not going to make fun of you.

And stop it, you can't name a time I've downed somebody experiences, I've told you about that lying stuff. And as far as you personally I asked did you play football because you said you didn't see the difference in practice with the defense goes live. There's not too many people that would say that but you did and after you said you played I didn't say one word. 

Hold yourself accountable by just telling the truth. If you're intimidated by me my bad but you don't have to be, if you we're ever at a game and want to meet holla at me if you feel like you want to talk crazy then don't because nah that wouldn't end well. But you literally just made up this tough guy persona stuff. All the stuff that's said to me and I'm pretending people gang up on me but you just stated i speak down on people out the blue. I don't even talk to people if they don't say anything to me first....But 👌🏿

So you an internet dude. Got it. The bottom line is you are too scared to put a face to your words because this is your identity. It’s sad.  

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So you an internet dude. Got it. The bottom line is you are too scared to put a face to your words because this is your identity. It’s sad.  

Meet you at a game? Lol. I don’t even know what you look like. Like I said, if you really are this dude. Link up. I have asked you personally and privately to link up and you won’t do it. So either do it or say It ain’t that deep. 

Dag/cole. This is going nowhere fast. Clean it up please. Take it to PM instead of clogging up threads. Thanks 

To the OP, maybe the game wasn't his fault....

....but can we blame this thread on Bo?

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

To the OP, maybe the game wasn't his fault....

....but can we blame this thread on Bo?

A sense of humor is a true blessing. You are in my prayers brother. God Bless!!!

Can we let this thread die? Tired of seeing anything related to that half-ass performance in the Swamp. Let's find other random stuff to talk about.

I officially know how tupac would feel and how he'd look at this generation of rappers now....this can't be real life now

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Can we let this thread die? Tired of seeing anything related to that half-ass performance in the Swamp. Let's find other random stuff to talk about.

Let's get one thing clear zeek, It IS all DAG and Cole's fault this thread went to hell! lol.

5 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I never thought to blame Bo Jackson for the loss.......

I JUST NOW realized what you meant.  :laugh:  :slapfh:  5 hours later

trrt.gif

dsfdfs.gif

rewrwe.gif

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You must be kidding???? 

are you kidding no way GIF by Kim's Convenience

A lot of single RNs down here golf. 21 and over so they are very legal. Just saying

1 minute ago, DAG said:

A lot of single RNs down here golf. 21 and over so they are very legal. Just saying

Now you are officially on the hook for Golf’s speeding ticketS.......

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Well the wife is working a doctors meeting tomorrow night........................humm wonder if:cool:

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@UrbanMeyerfor2020AUcoach

Let’s go all in; Urban for HC and wear only Orange Jerseys. 😅

Archived