Let's get one thing clear, it's not Bo's fault

dyehardfanAU

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Oncology is definitely a special breed. Praying for you bud. You are definitely an inspiration to all of us.

Greatly appreciated my friend!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DAG said:

you are OUT your mind..it is already getting to the 40s now. Snow is suppose to come in this weekend. Thankfully I am in Florida for a conference :)

Well, that is why I'm so excited about our moving to East Tn mid next year.  You're probably right that it's TOO Wintry that far north, but in TN the seasons are just right.

What part of FL?

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Well if you feel this way put a face to those words. There is no theatrics. Like I said my name is Deon Alonzo Gibbs. People seen my face on this forum. I would love to know who this guy is behind the username. That is one thing I respect about Jeff. He wasn't just talking behind a computer name. I can't even PM with you. So yeah open up your PMs and let's actually connect . It is not like we live next to each other, so its not like we going to shoot the fade Lol. So let's do that since these is so personal. Otherwise, I don't want to hear anything else. I am not going to keep doing this over and over. You keep saying I gossip. I am coming at the DIRECT SOURCE. 

I can link my social media up here. Actually, I would like to connect with a lot of you guys.

https://www.facebook.com/dean.gibbz

You can hit me PM if you want but I'm not linking my social media to people I can't trust

15 hours ago, DAG said:

It’s not loss that’s the thing lol. It’s clear several others could figure this out and yet you can’t . Like I said, I get your bias like us all but at least try to mask it with some objectivity. That’s the most frustrating thing about this QB debate. You have clear fans of either one and very little room of objectivity . I am pretty much done engaging certain factions about the debate.

Again you ignored most of my post lol. You haven’t even acquiesced to the potential that those other QBs have had it harder, if you really had any intention of having a fair discussion that’s the first thing you would’ve done 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

you are OUT your mind..it is already getting to the 40s now. Snow is suppose to come in this weekend. Thankfully I am in Florida for a conference :)

I'm jumping in the conversation just to say this. I don't think I'd want to deal with the cold temps and snow on a daily basis I'd sure like to switch places with you during the fall a couple of times a year to see a Packers game. My son and I took a road trip from Bham to Green Bay in 2012. The Packers lost but it was a trip I'll remember for the rest of my life. We're definitely going to do it again. Also enjoyed the drive through Wisconsin, I never imagined Lake Michigan being as big and awesome as it is. Incredible. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

You can hit me PM if you want but I'm not linking my social media to people I can't trust

Then I don’t want to hear anymore stuff about being a bitch or I am this person or that person. Like I said to everyone else, you guys can definitely hit me up , some of you already have. Let’s start putting faces  to these words.

26 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I'm jumping in the conversation just to say this. I don't think I'd want to deal with the cold temps and snow on a daily basis I'd sure like to switch places with you during the fall a couple of times a year to see a Packers game. My son and I took a road trip from Bham to Green Bay in 2012. The Packers lost but it was a trip I'll remember for the rest of my life. We're definitely going to do it again. Also enjoyed the drive through Wisconsin, I never imagined Lake Michigan being as big and awesome as it is. Incredible. 

Yes my parents always come and live with me during the summer months to get away from that Bama heat. And yes Green Bay is an awesome place. The community is definitely loyal to its packers. It’s so unique because the community owns the team and they have some of the best damn support I e ever seen without being in a populated sense area 

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Well, that is why I'm so excited about our moving to East Tn mid next year.  You're probably right that it's TOO Wintry that far north, but in TN the seasons are just right.

What part of FL?

Orlando! Seaworld all day today. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Orlando! Seaworld all day today. 

Ah!  Love the theme parks!! We're roughly 2-1/2 hours from there.  Have fun sir!

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Then I don’t want to hear anymore stuff about being a bitch or I am this person or that person. Like I said to everyone else, you guys can definitely hit me up , some of you already have. Let’s start putting faces  to these words.

Im missing something, what is showing your social media doing as far as being a bitch or whatever person you are? 

You insult me I'm insulting back. Period. You can take that to the bank

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

Im missing something, what is showing your social media doing as far as being a bitch or whatever person you are? 

You insult me I'm insulting back. Period. You can take that to the bank

Haha you still don’t get it. If you are this tough dude and so official, there is no reason to hide behind anonymity. Where I am from , if you are going to speak in that manner then at the very least man up and put something behind it. I mean to be honest, you like to talk yourself up a whole bunch and speak in that manner. Then let’s see what you really about. Or else it’s just more computer internet tough talk. People usually don’t act on this manner in person is my point. You say you can’t trust people but you acting super hostile. You definitely  down on people and their experiences. You even question my athletic ability at one point lol. And you probably feel I am the same way and that’s fine .  But I am willing to hold myself accountable by putting it out there for everyone to see who I am, that I actually aren’t afraid of the responsibility of my words, I actually did play collegiate sports and train very hard even now, etc.

I am not hiding behind a username. To me it take a a lot more strength to do that, then to get behind a monitor, anonymous and saying all that.  For now on, this is who I am so people , like yourself, can’t make things up about me. Like I said , I honestly would like to see if all the things you say holds truth, since you do speak down on people. 

But if you aren’t going to do that then it’s no point of the back and forth. Again, thank you all who took up the offer . You truly see people in a different light . RESPECT.

11 hours ago, DAG said:

Oncology is definitely a special breed. Praying for you bud. You are definitely an inspiration to all of us.

I actually just threw you a friend request.  I didn't know you were an oncology nurse.  That is what my girlfriend did until her hospital here in Georgia needed her in ICU.  

Just now, abw0004 said:

I actually just threw you a friend request.  I didn't know you were an oncology nurse.  That is what my girlfriend did until her hospital here in Georgia needed her in ICU.  

Oh I am not . I am an CVICU nurse! Was talking to 72 about oncology though. I got ya my guy 

13 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I will never understand the argument that some people make that NCM couldn't have been a huge contributor at Auburn.  He can throw a mean block and is a very good receiver overall.

There were a few issues.  You are correct he was a great blocker and ran pretty good routes.  His issue was he could not get separation ever and could not win those 50-50 balls.  There were also a lot of easy drops that did not help.  When his back-up, Seth Williams proved he could do everything better NCM saw the writing on the wall and transferred.  Nothing against the guy, but Seth was better every time.  So far at Colorado State against weaker opponents he only has 8 receptions for 185 yards so far this season.  Seth Williams had 8 receptions and 161 yards in the Mississippi State game alone.

38 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

There were a few issues.  You are correct he was a great blocker and ran pretty good routes.  His issue was he could not get separation ever and could not win those 50-50 balls.  There were also a lot of easy drops that did not help.  When his back-up, Seth Williams proved he could do everything better NCM saw the writing on the wall and transferred.  Nothing against the guy, but Seth was better every time.  So far at Colorado State against weaker opponents he only has 8 receptions for 185 yards so far this season.  Seth Williams had 8 receptions and 161 yards in the Mississippi State game alone.

Actually NCM has 12 receptions for 253 yards and that's in 3 games.  He had to sit out the beginning of the season due to his transfer.  Don't let facts get in your way though.

20 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Actually NCM has 12 receptions for 253 yards and that's in 3 games.  He had to sit out the beginning of the season due to his transfer.  Don't let facts get in your way though.

Ah you are correct.  Even so, Seth Williams has 16 receptions for 287 in the same time period.  And that is against a lot tougher competition with the best corner draped over him every time.  Colorado State has gone up against San Diego State ,Toledo, and Utah State in those match ups.  Everything else I said is in fact correct.  Those are not even my statements, those were taken from others on here with more knowledge.

Not sure why you are trying to call me out on ignoring facts though when you have been known to ignore those.  If you even go to page three on this very thread Ellitor called you out, again, for your recruiting comments.

28 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Ah you are correct.  Even so, Seth Williams has 16 receptions for 287 in the same time period.  And that is against a lot tougher competition with the best corner draped over him every time.  Colorado State has gone up against San Diego State ,Toledo, and Utah State in those match ups.  Everything else I said is in fact correct.  Those are not even my statements, those were taken from others on here with more knowledge.

Not sure why you are trying to call me out on ignoring facts though when you have been known to ignore those.  If you even go to page three on this very thread Ellitor called you out, again, for your recruiting comments.

Why do you keep mentioning that Ellitor called me out when I don't care about his opinion?  It's great that he's around to supply so much information but it's not like he's proving any of my arguments incorrect.

5 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Why do you keep mentioning that Ellitor called me out when I don't care about his opinion?  It's great that he's around to supply so much information but it's not like he's proving any of my arguments incorrect.

Because he wasn't the only one, and when you have a very respected person such as Ellitor (who is also a MOD) tell you that you are being flat out incorrect, it is worth listening to.  And he proved you wrong multiple times, and not only him but others stepped in when you would not acknowledge what he was telling you.  Outside of that though you are pretty spot on with what you say.  When I originally quoted you this morning I was not even trying to be combative either.  I was just posting why he was being passed over.  He had his chances, and it just did not work out for him.  Nothing against the guy.

14 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I never thought to blame Bo Jackson for the loss.......

Well....Bo was on the "search committee ". 😎

41 minutes ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

This place has turned into a cesspool. 

Sorry my guy. I apologize for my actions in this but I also do think accountability should be had. I hate to say it but I also think the inconsistency in policing here does not help. 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:33 PM, jptiger said:

What if he has more problems with accuracy than Nix? Have to throw it at some point. When matched against a defense that is comparable with ours running it every play isn’t an option. 

If his accuracy is worse than BOs  why is he in uniform??????? Make room for another scholarship.

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Because he wasn't the only one, and when you have a very respected person such as Ellitor (who is also a MOD) tell you that you are being flat out incorrect, it is worth listening to.  And he proved you wrong multiple times, and not only him but others stepped in when you would not acknowledge what he was telling you.  Outside of that though you are pretty spot on with what you say.  When I originally quoted you this morning I was not even trying to be combative either.  I was just posting why he was being passed over.  He had his chances, and it just did not work out for him.  Nothing against the guy.

Thank you for your input.  I'll be sure to look for all those elite WDE/Bucks we have on the roster.  Would you say you're satisfied with where we are in recruiting DL for the upcoming class?

1 hour ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Thank you for your input.  I'll be sure to look for all those elite WDE/Bucks we have on the roster.  Would you say you're satisfied with where we are in recruiting DL for the upcoming class?

Your question was already addressed in the recruiting thread bud.  The answer is there.

Archived