Let's get one thing clear, it's not Bo's fault

dyehardfanAU

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t know what writing this did for you, you clearly ignored me saying that context is lost somewhere whether I add the schedule part or not. I’m not gonna repeat it again, but let’s say you ignored that you and I have no idea about the other freshmen’s schedule and pretended as if some of these other 10 QBs couldn’t have played a relatively harder schedule. The guy did middling against the bad teams on the schedule too, it’s not like that post was purely made about his performance against Florida. 

It’s not loss that’s the thing lol. It’s clear several others could figure this out and yet you can’t . Like I said, I get your bias like us all but at least try to mask it with some objectivity. That’s the most frustrating thing about this QB debate. You have clear fans of either one and very little room of objectivity . I am pretty much done engaging certain factions about the debate.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again @Dual-Threat Rigby just post what he tells you to or tell him to shut upand keep it moving.  He has a side picked too, there's only a couple of people that's objective and they will be accused of bias as well

7 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

In an optimal situation, maybe he could become a superstar, but I haven't yet seen enough of that to make me think so. With Fromm and Trevor, I think you saw enough each game to where you didn't have to defend the trajectory of "future NFL day 1 guy", but Im not seeing enough. Its not just him; some people on this site say he was never an extremely high % passer, wasnt the best deep ball thrower, two things that Gus hasn't been great at fixing historically, but some of the footwork and touch issues 6 game in make me personally lower the ceiling. 

How I think you should evaluate 99% of players (you got your Fields, Tuas, Trevors that just show it from day 1), is start the ceiling low and gradually build up

That is fair.  Remember with Fromm, he didn’t either his freshmen year.  UGA ran the ball 95% of the time.  Georgia Tech may have thrown the ball more than Fromm did that year.  😂

28 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Here we go again @Dual-Threat Rigby just post what he tells you to or tell him to shut upand keep it moving.  He has a side picked too, there's only a couple of people that's objective and they will be accused of bias as well

I don’t think he was doing that buddy.  I just think DAG just wanted the entire statement at the beginning, but wasn’t trying to discredit Rigby.  

12 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I don’t think he was doing that buddy.  I just think DAG just wanted the entire statement at the beginning, but wasn’t trying to discredit Rigby.  

He's telling him what to post, so that's what I said either do it or tell him he's not going to do it and move on. 

But calling a guy biased.....I mean there's no way you can not discredit a person by doing that.....but I don't care about that one way or the other

19 hours ago, DAG said:

I can’t imagine what these parents go though. Glad she isn’t a part of this forum. 

I want some one to show me where anyone called Bo out. BO had a bad day. Bo said it . Gus said it. Facts proved it. It’s not the end of the world , all of us have bad days. Now if his parents only want praises for his good days and no criticism at all for his mistakes not only are they being ridiculous but they very well will be hurting Bo. When we make mistakes we need to own them and as far as I have seen Bo does. Most ever comment I have seen are folks mad with Gus for not trying to help Bo in that situation. I don’t know about Pat but maybe I’ll go back and check and see as Bo’s coach did he ever pull Bo out after he did something wrong? If not I would be surprised . I can tell you my coaches jerked me a few times and smacked my helmet a few times. I like to think it made me a better player. I’m sure Pat has had the same happen to him. Most anyone who has played has. I personally think her comments were out of line. I’m sure Pat’s mom and Dad didn’t act like that. They probably told Pat to live with it and comeback better and prove them wrong. I hope Bo does learns and comes back stronger. 

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

He's telling him what to post, so that's what I said either do it or tell him he's not going to do it and move on. 

But calling a guy biased.....I mean there's no way you can not discredit a person by doing that.....but I don't care about that one way or the other

I did call him bias like you are. In fact, I called us all bias. And he can post whatever he likes. Stop being such a prissy dude.. 

You have been on my jock since I called you self righteous . It’s funny you are saying I am telling him what to post but then you are telling him what to respond back to me because like a clown you are all up in your feeling.  Yeah you don’t care? But always taking time to reference me or give your .02 cents in a conversation that has nothing to do wit you. Yet, if that happens to you, you throw a fit and act like everyone is ganging up on you. 

Telling him what to post? Lol. This is the internet fool. Quit acting like I am cyber bullying people.  This is the second time I have seen you insinuate that. Only a small minded ass person would let someone on the internet hold that much power over them. 

54 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I want some one to show me where anyone called Bo out. BO had a bad day. Bo said it . Gus said it. Facts proved it. It’s not the end of the world , all of us have bad days. Now if his parents only want praises for his good days and no criticism at all for his mistakes not only are they being ridiculous but they very well will be hurting Bo. When we make mistakes we need to own them and as far as I have seen Bo does. Most ever comment I have seen are folks mad with Gus for not trying to help Bo in that situation. I don’t know about Pat but maybe I’ll go back and check and see as Bo’s coach did he ever pull Bo out after he did something wrong? If not I would be surprised . I can tell you my coaches jerked me a few times and smacked my helmet a few times. I like to think it made me a better player. I’m sure Pat has had the same happen to him. Most anyone who has played has. I personally think her comments were out of line. I’m sure Pat’s mom and Dad didn’t act like that. They probably told Pat to live with it and comeback better and prove them wrong. I hope Bo does learns and comes back stronger. 

How on earth are her comments out of line? She’s talking about social media, not this forum, so how on earth do you know what comments were directed to the Nix family? Please go back and reread, because I am feeling like you might have misread something.  🤷‍♀️ She never said Bo didn’t deserve any blame. She actually said she was proud of him for accepting responsibility.  Did I miss something?

I am like most of you who wonder what would have happened had Bo been sat down and Joey put in.  I imagine that’s a very difficult call to make, when you have 2 talented players that were in a very tight competition.  Maybe in the back of his mind, Gus was hesitant to reopen the competition. The coaches see the emotional responses and know the players personalities better than us. We are not privy to that and can only assume.  People talk about the psyche of a kicker all the time. Again, I am just supposing, like everyone else. Maybe Gus thought the game was within reach and Bo would improve, until it wasn’t and he didn’t, and by then sitting him would feel like a punishment and lack of confidence. My thought is that he should have had Joey in for at least some obvious run plays.  JMHO

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I did call him bias like you are. In fact, I called us all bias. And he can post whatever he likes. Stop being such a prissy dude.. 

You have been on my jock since I called you self righteous . It’s funny you are saying I am telling him what to post but then you are telling him what to respond back to me because like a clown you are all up in your feeling.  Yeah you don’t care? But always taking time to reference me or give your .02 cents in a conversation that has nothing to do wit you. Yet, if that happens to you, you throw a fit and act like everyone is ganging up on you. 

Telling him what to post? Lol. This is the internet fool. Quit acting like I am cyber bullying people.  This is the second time I have seen you insinuate that. Only a small minded ass person would let someone on the internet hold that much power over them. 

Lol now you're tough....actually no I didn't tell him what to post I told him basically not to waste his time with you because it's easy to see your agenda. 

In not in my feelings at all, I know you pump kool aid, you can tell by the way you talk. You're a certain stereotypical type of guy. You are right about one thing I didn't pay you any attention until your feelings was hurt and you came at me.....so yes now I point out your hypocritical ways such as this. You say I follow you when you are the one that pops up if I'm talking to someone else and have stuff to say like a gossiping woman. But you're a b**** so it makes sense. 

Stop the theatrics and lying and deceiving though. If you really think you're right you'd just talk straight up and stop trying to manipulate people. Your entire post is EVERYTHING you did to me but you did it first then you want to give a speech.....clown behaviour🤡🤡🤡

On 10/8/2019 at 10:10 AM, Tiger said:

I would've loved to keep NCM even though we likely would have continued to just not utilize him. He's actually playing pretty dang well for CSU. 12 catches 253 yards and 2 TDs in 3 games. He's almost exceeded his best season at AU in just 3 games. He hit career highs in catches and yards in his first game out actually.

I loved seeing Duke make it the NFL and get a game winning TD catch this past weekend! Very happy for him and he seems to have come a long way.

I will never understand the argument that some people make that NCM couldn't have been a huge contributor at Auburn.  He can throw a mean block and is a very good receiver overall.

12 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I will never understand the argument that some people make that NCM couldn't have been a huge contributor at Auburn.  He can throw a mean block and is a very good receiver overall.

It's a thing on here to do that to feel either justified or like it doesn't matter because he wouldn't have been good if he stayed here. Either way it looks bad on Gus though IMO because how is it we can consistently get the number 1 player at their position but they don't live up to the ranking over and over again?

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol now you're tough....actually no I didn't tell him what to post I told him basically not to waste his time with you because it's easy to see your agenda. 

In not in my feelings at all, I know you pump kool aid, you can tell by the way you talk. You're a certain stereotypical type of guy. You are right about one thing I didn't pay you any attention until your feelings was hurt and you came at me.....so yes now I point out your hypocritical ways such as this. You say I follow you when you are the one that pops up if I'm talking to someone else and have stuff to say like a gossiping woman. But you're a b**** so it makes sense. 

Stop the theatrics and lying and deceiving though. If you really think you're right you'd just talk straight up and stop trying to manipulate people. Your entire post is EVERYTHING you did to me but you did it first then you want to give a speech.....clown behaviour🤡🤡🤡

Well if you feel this way put a face to those words. There is no theatrics. Like I said my name is Deon Alonzo Gibbs. People seen my face on this forum. I would love to know who this guy is behind the username. That is one thing I respect about Jeff. He wasn't just talking behind a computer name. I can't even PM with you. So yeah open up your PMs and let's actually connect . It is not like we live next to each other, so its not like we going to shoot the fade Lol. So let's do that since these is so personal. Otherwise, I don't want to hear anything else. I am not going to keep doing this over and over. You keep saying I gossip. I am coming at the DIRECT SOURCE. 

I can link my social media up here. Actually, I would like to connect with a lot of you guys.

https://www.facebook.com/dean.gibbz

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

I can link my social media up here. Actually, I would like to connect with a lot of you guys.

https://www.facebook.com/dean.gibbz

I looked you up and have 1 question...

Where'd you get that GIGANTIC pretzel!?

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Man WISCONSIN. That is why the obesity rates are insane. Also hypertension.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

And I love your job, dude! Very admirable. 

Not yours, '72, DAG's. ;D

6 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

You know it is definitely a love/hate career lol

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I wouldn't do it, but other people would never be stuck in a room with 22 5 year olds either! Having spent many hours in the ICU with my dad in his last years, you and the other ICU nurses are tops in my book.

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

Man WISCONSIN. That is why the obesity rates are insane. Also hypertension.

I imagine that and the winters being limiting....

Well, here it's all beaches, grouper & stone crabs.  

I'm a weirdo though, as I'd rather be there than here, LOL!

23 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Oh, I get it.

Trust me....NOBODY wants my "job".

18 minutes ago, DAG said:

I know different fields of care depend on different skills and personalities but going through my experience, Oncology Nurses are absolute Angels!

Also, both my Granny (who's now in Heaven) and my Aunt (recently retired) were both nurses in Birmingham.  I have a special respect and admiration for your profession. 

War Eagle Brother!!

1 minute ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Your "job" is to get healthy!!! 

Hardest job I've ever worked, LOL!

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I know different fields of care depend on different skills and personalities but going through my experience, Oncology Nurses are absolute Angels!

Also, both my Granny (who's now in Heaven) and my Aunt (recently retired) were both nurses in Birmingham.  I have a special respect and admiration for your profession. 

War Eagle Brother!!

Oncology is definitely a special breed. Praying for you bud. You are definitely an inspiration to all of us.

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I imagine that and the winters being limiting....

Well, here it's all beaches, grouper & stone crabs.  

I'm a weirdo though, as I'd rather be there than here, LOL!

you are OUT your mind..it is already getting to the 40s now. Snow is suppose to come in this weekend. Thankfully I am in Florida for a conference :)

Archived