Bo Nix's breakout performance against state

aubiefifty

I think Malik Miller is so far ahead as the best (maybe the only dependable) pass blocker, it's ridiculous. If DJ is looking for an edge, that right there would help him slide in to compete for the starting spot. 

someone said nigh was laying the wood to folks as well. i believe he blocked two defenders at once allowing boobie to score a touchdown. now for the record i missed it but i was told i could take it to the bank.......

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

someone said nigh was laying the wood to folks as well. i believe he blocked two defenders at once allowing boobie to score a touchdown. now for the record i missed it but i was told i could take it to the bank.......

Nigh has really come on in the past couple of games. How he plays against UF will be a major factor in if we win IMO. Gotta keep that perimeter open for Schwartz. 

13 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Nigh has really come on in the past couple of games. How he plays against UF will be a major factor in if we win IMO. Gotta keep that perimeter open for Schwartz. 

Swiss Army Nigh! Yessir he has been a beast thus far. JSS47 has been good as well. I am excited about Luke Deal being out there some, too. I believe I read that he saw the field last week. I didn't catch it, but glad to hear it!!!! War Damn Eagle!

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Swiss Army Nigh! Yessir he has been a beast thus far. JSS47 has been good as well. I am excited about Luke Deal being out there some, too. I believe I read that he saw the field last week. I didn't catch it, but glad to hear it!!!! War Damn Eagle!

Don't forget about JayJay. Seems he's mostly been a slot receiver so far but reports out of camp were that he is a very good blocker and had no problems picking up the offense. Possibly the best pass catcher of the bunch. Nigh and JSS have been here which might explain why JayJay's been getting rolled out a little more slowly. Love our depth and versatility at H/TE. Love "Swiss Army Nigh", too. 

Here is progression so far this season

Game 1 41.9% Comp 66.2 QBR

Game 2 51.4% Comp 68.4 QBR

Game 3 75% Comp 70.3 QBR

Game 4 60% Comp 56.5 QBR

Game 5 76.2% Comp 99.5 QBR

For comparison Tua Tagovailoa (choosing him since he's typically the #1 spot for Heisman discussions currently though I would say Hurts has been more impressive) has averaged a 96.2 QBR against weaker defenses. Bo's 99.5 QBR last week is higher than any rating Tua has received this season.

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

He’s our Chandler Cox this season except I believe Nigh is better 

Archived